Worth a look at $42 a share perhaps?

Worth a look at $42 a share perhaps?

Anyone else not totally into cryptos alone.

I hope your thread dies nocoiner

>not totally into cryptos alone

enjoy not having a lambo buddy

>Stocks
Is it 1980 again?

if Amazon creates their own coin, kiss your meme tokens goooodddbbbyyyyeeee

>Worth a look at $42 a share perhaps?

What does this mean? That's what Amazon is going to pay for it. It's not going any higher than that, obviously.

OP are you on drugs or low on the spectrum?

Wal Mart, Buy now, wait for it to re cover,

Plus Wal Mart is planning to deliver groceries in Lambos

What is this? An ICO?

People I know are busting out the Champaign today becuasecthey can now unload these horrible piece of shit bags finally.

Kek bless Amazon for this buyout.

I have invested in coins you faggots.
Only retard normies don't diversify.

This board is literally kids with 0.0065947 ETH who think theyre the shit.

I know nothing about stocks.

why would you buy a stock that's about to disappear? will amazon give you equivalent stock after the buyout is done?

I don't know bro. Currently the stocks are worth 100x times their annual earnings. I don't think that ratio is going to get much higher so their earnings would have to increase. I don't think this acquisition by Amazon is going to do it since I don't think they can actually make delivering food to your door a profitable enterprise unless they rake up the prices to well above the ones in supermarkets.

I have (((stocks))) and crypto. I'm staying away from this acquisition. I doubt Bezos will roll whole foods stock into Amazon at all. I can only see the quality of whole foods going down which would alienate their core audience and not necessarily bring in new customers.

die nocoiner

Money from delivering groceries doesn't come from the actual groceries. It comes from the fees associated with it.

So you pay normal prices for your food then add on a fee to have it delivered.

ShopRite is currently killing it with their curbside/delivery service.

My friend last night
>Amazon is going to at least $1500, I can feel it

Today: Amazon buys whole foods

hm

my mom sold 200 shares of amazon when it was $150 because some idiots on fox business told her to

Cryptos are for dumbass nigger virgins stick to listed NASDAQ, I made 2500 after commission in 30 minutes shorting $MOSY at 2.27 covered 2.14

Ur a fucking clown I would break your face

Now now no coiner. No need to be jealous of this growth

above $42 now. either there is another bidder or people are retarded. you only get $42/s on the date amazon pays as of now.

Amazon is going way past 1500, it is just a matter of time (YEARS).

>not buying stocks with shitcoins