Pros:
>staking on mobile devices
>browser extension that will work on any platform like Twitter and Facebook
>easy for normies to use
>under 100 sats

Cons:
>shitty name that's associated with a dying website
>not listed on Polo

Literally all they have to do is change the name of this coin and it would be worth 1000 sats easy and get lited on Polo, driving it up to 5000 sats

99% of normies who use twittee and fb use them mainly on smartphones. Can you tip on smartphone? No, you cannot.

SELL SELL SELL

Holy shit this coin is doomed. Still holding those bags though, bought in too high.

it's being accumulated right now, I think you're in luck

probably going to 150 sats

Not being listed on polo sounds like a pro right now, good time to get in

RDD actually got DELISTED from polo some months back. Not even fudding.

They have never brought delisted coins back before, don't see it happening now either.

This isn't going to be used much on facebook or twitter. Because opinions aren't worthy of tipping. Youtube, twitch, cam sites, non mainstream news sites and blogs are where this is going to be at. People that create content.

Also today i learned that this "holy Redd-ID that will make it go 10k satoshi per coin" is actually a retarded gimmick that replaces wallet address with a username. This shitcoin is doomed.

You are completely right.

No Android staking yet. Cannot find shit on it.

I dunno man... I can see the jiggaboos now:

Leroy: "Oh mah gawd dawg you see that new World Star Hip Hop vidya? Where the nigga does the thang with his thang to that thang?"

Toby: "Yo yo yo my nizzle drizzle dat shiet was caaaaa@sh. Dat dawg be may homies homie homie mane. I gave dat nigga a tip he so throttle. Paid dat nigga to see him nig nog vidya again"

And then it begins. Negroes who spend more money than any other culture in the world and never ledger their funds will start tipping world Starr hip hop and other "we wuz kangs" sites and channels. Probably even find a way to buy drugs with it.

I am hodling

that's actually a good idea and something crypto needs for mainstream acceptance. If you had the option to give people your unique BTC username, something easy to remember, instead of dealing with cumbersome wallet addresses or QR codes, that would do a lot to spur adoption. Doubt it'll do much for RDD since it's an obscure shitcoin, but shitcoins are where the innovation happens before finding their way to the main coins

Correct, but look at what else was delisted? They delist because theres not a lot of active trades going on and its gone to quiet. Would you say BLOCK is a scam coin? Not worthy of polo? That shits another sleeping giant.
Ok your still thinking of this as a tipping service for comments, no. You already have lineups of neets pouring donations for web cam girls and other similiar shit. This will utilized by niche communities that rely on online income. This will another fully actualized tool something like the ubiquitous paypal button. But a whole lot easier.

I don't understand why people on here think that so many memecoins will get in the $-range or several $-range. If you look at the biggest coin market caps it is really easy to figure out that most of the coins that get promoted here will never reach anything valuable.

Take for example Siacoin and Reddcoin. Both of them have a circulating supply of several billion coins, so the demand can never be high enough to create a value in the $-range.

In comparison to that Bitcoin or Ethereum (or any other coin in the $-range) have only a supply of max. 100 million coins. There is currently only one coin with a supply of over 130 mio that is valued over 1$ (Steem).

So why do you think that your memecoins will create any value in the $-range?
Convince me!

the thing to look at is market cap. Sia reached over $400 million even without a fully functional product. Redd is at like $14 million or something, 30x less than Sia. If a worthless coin like Sia can reach $400 million, so can Redd.

no one is saying that

we use sats as a measurement only because traders that are familiar with the coin will know around what its price level is relative to bitcoin

saying that RDD will go to $1 is absurd, that would push the market cap above BTC and ETH combines

correction, Redd is at $62 million. Still plenty of moon potential, especially if Crypto grows to a $ trillion total market cap in the next few years.

You know Crypto is growing like a madman right?

Of course no one is saying RDD is going to hit $1 but anywhere from $.01 to ~ $.10 is reasonable

I'm going to hold for a year. Let's see how this goes. I believe this will be BIG w/ camsites and twitch.

Thanks. This is going to be the 'gateway coin' for the normies. I'm also counting on people to be like 'oh yeh I use crypto now!'. Lets face it, cryptocurrency sounds and is cool.

Any video website where people can upload content. Hodling would be wise right now. But when the time arrives, start tipping and get the word out there.

>Ok your still thinking of this as a tipping service for comments, no.
Lol Im in agreement with you in that that is not the case. Who would care about tipping comments? Maybe politically motivated people but that's about it. This is going to be really popular with as you say camgirls and literally ANYONE that creates content on the net. A universal internet currency that once setup will be really easy to use.

Anyone not involved in reddcoin should take some time to reconsider. This coin has real genuine use that everyone understands(its just money) even if you're not naturally someone that would tip an article, video, picture or whatever
Hodlers right now, prepare yourselves. Be on the front line when the call to arms arrives.

Hold for a year.

When Redd ID goes big, this shit will explode.

I cant argue with any of that

>tfw missed the 5 sat boat