Real talk

Will either of them be remembered 100 years from now?

I'm certain we'll remember Bush. Don't know about Obama.

Definitely. 9/11, first black president, Obamacare, killing of Bin Laden, Katrina, middle-east wars, Snowden, Rise of China. So many significant things happening

Definitely Bush because of Katrina and 9-11/invasion of Iraq. Obama, idk, probably just a minor note for being the first black president. We kinda need to see where global politics heads

>Obama Bush
>obaMABUSh
>Mabus
Nostradamus tried to warn us about this fucker.

Obama definitely, since he was the first KANG president

If this CIA stuff is true, Obama is about to go down as the next Richard Nixon except instead of just spying on his political opponents, he spied on fucking everybody.

PRISM already confirmed this, you're behind

PRISM was like a crumb compared to this shit and easily handwaveable. This? Not so much.

Bush: 9/11, wars against Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq, Katrina, continuation of Reaganomics, fight over stem-cell research, the second Greatest Economic Depression in history

Obama: Won nobel prize for being black, killed Osama bin Laden, created healthcare, BLM, Hurricane Sandy, mass shootings each month, aggressive pro-deportation policy against illegal immigrants; repeatedly bombed Syria, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, and Pakistan and Colbert never gave a shit.

They'll both be remembered, but I prefer Obama; even though he had the entire media protecting him (save Fox News, of course).

Also, I think the 22nd amendment should be destroyed.

Fair, but we still haven't been able to assume privacy since 9/11, at least online

tf is mabus

Why get rid of the 22nd amendment?

>the second Greatest Economic Depression in history
The Great Recession is a drop in the bucket compared to the 1895 crash.

These new proven ties to the big tech companies means unless you're running Linux, you're not safe offline. I mean the Patriot Act was a gross overstep, I won't deny this. This was not an overstep. This was several leaps and fucking bounds.

He wants 8 more years of Hope and Change because it's the fucking retard known as Obama leaf.

This. I'm not quite sure what people are expecting. The patriot act turned the US into a surveillance state and it hasn't changed since.

Not so much the great reccession, in reality the economy has been getting progressively worse for most people since the 60's when wages started stagnating

"First black President". A mere footnote which might even become glossed over in the history books considering he's fucking fair-skinned and denizens of the far future might not be able to identify him wedged between a bunch of whities. That is, unless future historians explicitly portray him as black.

president diversity-hire will be brought up every February.

I think Obama will primarily be remembered for fucking shit up so badly that he was utterly rejected in favor of his exact opposite.

It's changed in the sense that it keeps getting progressively more intense because people in the deep state are paranoid (I'm assuming, don't know much about the deep state)

It was the result of republican butthurt about Roosevelt wining four terms

I have sex with YOUR the ancestor.

It was passed by democrats tho.

>25

Sure, but massive tax cuts for the wealthy in the 80s, and again 20 years later, sure didn't help.

Neither did decreased regulations in the housing and financial sectors.

Which post-Ford President do you think will be remembered the most? The least?

Which is exactly what was predicted. You cannot give the state powers and then expect it to go backwards. That power will only expand and they will only continue to point at more and more boogeymen until people are comfortable with it.

Welcome to post 9/11 America. Enjoy your stay and remember, Big Brother is always watching.

Reagan, for better or worse.

>Near the end of the 1944 campaign, Thomas Dewey announced support of an amendment that would limit future presidents to two terms. According to Dewey, "four terms, or sixteen years (which is what Roosevelt would have served had he lived until 1949), is the most dangerous threat to our freedom ever proposed."[5] The Republican-controlled 80th Congress approved a Joint resolution "proposing an amendment to the Constitution relating to the terms of office of the president." in March 1947;[6] it was signed by Speaker of the House Joseph W. Martin and acting President pro tempore of the Senate William F. Knowland.[7] The ratification process for the 22nd Amendment was completed on February 27, 1951, 3 years, 343 days after it was sent to the states.

The Republicans did not control the state legislatures nor did they have enough of a majority to pass the bill, nor did they control the Presidency. You should learn how the amendment process actually works before you quote Wikipedia.

Remembered: Reagan, Bush II, Obama, and probably Trump

Forgotten: Carter, Bush, Clinton

>probably

>implying I'm unemployed enough to look up each individual state legislature
The Republican proposed it in Washington. You lose, I win.

Don't reply to me gain, fucking sore loser.

They'll be remembered in a period where bipartisanship was on the rise and where a presidents social life and gaffes were more important to the public than the actual policies that were being enacted.

>1984 reference
please go away, you're fucking obnoxious

>The Republican proposed it in Washington
And the Democrats could have sunk it easily, but instead, it was a bipartisan bill with more democrat control over the passing than Republican. Please learn how amendments work.

Slaves to the Praetorian Guard

>big brother

i see weve entered the teen hours of tonights postings

iirc he's not even the first president with african genetics.

No ones gonna be caring about hurricanes in 100 years.

Yeah, Obama for being the 1st black pres and Obamacare. Bush for 9/11, the wars, Katrina, and is probably going to be seen as one of the worst presidents.