Milocoin General - Not Gay Edition

Milocoin General - Not Gay Edition

Why Cryptocurrency for Milos Message?

MiloCoin was created when we decided to use our available skill sets to combat media behavior that we perceive to be antithetical to freedom of speech and expression. Baseless smear campaigns and character attacks were used all throughout the 2016 election to vilify conservatives and libertarians; but when the reeking, wretched beast of Legacy Media turned its malodorous jaws toward our favorite political commentator and began to snap, our frustrations had reached a fever pitch and we'd decided to do something about them.

VIDEO IS HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

Official MiloCoin SubReddit, because there is one for some reason
reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/

Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/317725144762286080/317725144762286080
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/putincoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discord discordapp.com/channels/317725144762286080/317725144762286080

Wtf hapenned? The first few months looked promising. Active devs, great community, decent volume and it all went to shit.
This project had to make moves in May to establish some ground but none were made. And now we have a futureless shitcoin with most of it's volume (~0.05 lol) in yobit (lol).
Bad

the calm before the storm

we back

bump

I remember when I first got into crypto (at the end of April) these threads were very active

>Wtf hapenned? The first few months looked promising. Active devs, great community, decent volume and it all went to shit.

Same arc as Milo's career.

At this point is it even possible to save this coin?

bump

bump

Eventually, someone will do something with this coin. Whether it's a quick 10x PnD, or a 100x PnD I can't say.

I'm going to try to keep this thread alive for as long as possible even if it consists of nothing but bumps.

Iron hands.

See how long you can keep your dream alive of Milo mooning.

Get real. You all were had.

Sell now if you can. Are there even buy orders on YoBit anymore?

I was scammed too- but I managed to get out when I realized it may have been a scam. And it was.

Why are these threads still being made?

Whoever still holds after Cinco De Milo got reKt.

You're right, we were scammed, and while I could dump mine for about an 80% loss I'm delusional enough to hodl. This coin is dead because everyone assumes that it needs Milo's endorsement and the dev's support in order for it to pump. Shitcoins pump all the time without any kind of fundamentals and I don't see why MILO should be any different. It's probably going to have one decent pump and dump and then die completely.

How about this.
Talk with the community on what's going on with the project. Follow the road map you've set, if things change, TALK WITH THE PEOPLE.
Now they releasing news about all this dodgy shit no one has even mentioned before like the privilege donations, free speech app? wtf

Bump

gay

Exactly, after the devs failed to get in contact with Milo they just disappeared. Can't be
bothered to post here or on the ANN thread. Oh well, we can meme this to the moon
without them.

bump

>I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)
LMAO, thinking this piece of shit with a barely $30k marketcap will EVER have $10 million cap?

Fuck you shills, I sold mine for 50% loss. If I waited and sold now that would be 75% loss.
No no, actually it would be 90% loss because there's no one to sell to and it would drop down to 30 sats.
LOOK AT THE FUCKING VOLUME $88 JESUS CHRIST KILL YOURSELVES

rip

So because you sold at a loss we should fuck ourselves and die? No thanks. Too bad you will regret it soon :(

Everyone is hoping that this would be the next Trump coin(PnD) but everyone keeps forgetting that not the same people are behind both coins.
On top of that, TC was way more popular and easier to meme. The community was also more active, 250 pages on the original thread - and there were multiple threads.

And if you ask me, Trump Coin was not such a great success to be honest(average buy price of 5k sats and ATH was like 60k so even if you sold at 50k because it's hard to predict ATH during a pump, that would be only 10x - low gains for such a high risk).
Putin Coin is where the biggest gains were. I'll admit I was wrong when I see Milo trading at a stable 30k sats.

I don't think we can. There's no interest in this coin whatsoever. Our only hope now is that Milo does something extravagant that draws the media attention and the price pumps. But that's not likely, I'm afraid that we have to bite the loss on this one. I will be keeping my bags, not because I believe in the coin, but because there's no one to sell them to.
I agree. Even at it's inception when the hype was maximum the average volume was around $500, the only thing that kept me keeping it is that the devs looked promising at the time. Most of us just went off Putin/Trump coins hoping this is the next big celebrity/politician coin to 100x. Sadly, it ended with Trump. Hell, even Lepen and Macron tanked during the elections, that should've been a sign that person coin hype has ended. September is the month I fuck off this coin for good if things don't move for the better.

HELLO AGAIN YOU IDIOTS !

IT'S ME, THE GUY WHO CRASHED THIS ABOMINATION WITH 37000 MILOCOINS.

GOT OUT AT 500-400SAT.

CALLED ME A FUDER?

NOW HOLD DEEZ NUTS.

DEVS,TRUMPMAN,AND COUPLE OF OTHER SHILLS FKED YOU OVER.

NOW CREATE ANOTHER GENERAL IN A MONTH, AND TALK TO EACH OTHER. THERE'S LIKE 5 OF YOU STILL DELUSIONAL ENOUGH TO HOLD THIS DEAD PUMP AND DUMP COIN.

OH HEY IM A DEV ASWELL - WE GOT SOME NEWS COMING, MILO IS JUST VERY BUSY. PLEASE HOLD WHILE WE ARE DROPPING LAST BAGS AT 100 SAT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU DIDNT LISTEN. NOW YOU ARE CRYING.

PEACE OUT BOYS, LEARNED A LOT FROM THIS FIRST CRYPTO EXPERIENCE.

MILO WILL NEVER EVER EVEN MENTION THIS COIN NAME.

THERE IS NO TECH.

THERE IS NO TWITTER PROTOCOL.

DEVS GONE RUNNING.

ENJOY YOUR DELUSIONS.

Holy shit, they actually made "Im not gay but $20 is $20" t-shirts?

I was the one who came up with that meme, over 5 fucking years ago. Dead serious.

>Trump Coin was not such a great success to be honest(average buy price of 5k sats
maybe for you it was 5k sats, but it wasn't for those who were in early.

I never was in Trump Coin, I was just mentioning it because most of the holders here hope this is Trump Coin 2.0.
And even if it is, it's going to be underwhelming.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#charts
If by early you mean that beginning where the price was around avg. 500 sats?
There was barely any volume, and I'm pretty sure that nobody who bought at that time waited 8 months for moon and sold at just the right time.

Look at this chart: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/putincoin/
Now THIS was worth getting into. This is the kind of gains one should expect from PnDs like this.

Why is this a PnD? Well lets see.
>Milo will NEVER endorse this and even if he does mention it, where's the tech?
>Nothing tech-wise has been done for this coin except "just hold on guys we will deliver" and "meme-contests".
>Dead community, terrible coin name connected to a literal faggot.
The only thing bag holders can now hope for is a shit-tier PnD.
I'll be glad to be proven wrong for their sake, not their fault the devs can't make anything right.

bump

bump

You did a right move cashing out at 400. But crashing milocoin is not a achievement. Anyone with $100 can do that. Anyway, I believe you're mostly right about what you said. I'm waiting out this summer then it's bomb dropping time on this shit.

Thing don't look good.
Anyway guys, how are your other shitcoins doing?
I got into verge early but sold too early as well, now I'm balls deep into ARK.