Christian hate thread

It always astounds me how Westerners argue Christianity is intrinsically European. Unlike Greek philosophy, Roman paganism, and Zoroastrianism, this tradition has brought no interesting innovations to metaphysical thought. If anything, it has introduced a thread of philistinism in preventing people from studying its genealogy of influences, or denying their import.

You have stupid sluts like St. Avela fingering themselves in ecstasy for Christ, yet you have more intelligent pre-Christian Stoics like Seneca instructing on how to deal with mortality. You Europeans pathetically chose to circle-jerk for Christ rather than your own ethnic traditions, or ones that actually make damn sense. I spit to your Incarnation crap, for Jesus was the f-word incarnated in flesh. If I were king of Persia, mark my words, all Muslims and Christians would be dead if they refuse to convert. Jews are fine since they kept to their own, and they never asked for their dicks to be sucked.

How can anyone believe there was something special about Jesus? The Jews were nomads then, and they weren't as intellectual as the present Ashkenazi. If it weren't for Cyrus the Great's benevolence freeing Jews from Babylonian captivity, then Christianity and Islam wouldn't have emerged, and dare I say, perhaps the world would be more stable? I won't speculate in that direction much, but the point I am making is it was insignificant then and is now the most influential of all ideologies.

Honestly, I would have gladly assisted the Romans in stabbing the crucified Jesus. He didn't preach of anything unique like Zarathustra.

I mean, consider Heraclius, the asshole, who burned Zoroastrian fire temples whilst ignoring its formative effect on his own shitty religion, and he was the Christian equivalent of Muhammad.

Here's a pic of Khosrow II being beheaded by the Christ cuck Heraclius.

Hell, I would argue being Christians nullifies you being European just like Persian Muslims are not Persian anymore.

Your philosophy is wrong and your shits all retarded.

Whatever, Christ retard. You ceased being European once you picked up that Semitic filth. Go grovel in the shit that is Christ.

I would have gladly massacred you Christians with your own pagan brethren. Fuck all Abrahamic filth.

>I enjoy sucking on men's penis

-You

Great argumentation skills.

Go back to your Catholic choir to be molested some more.

No Christian is European. Judaism was an ethnic religion for Jews, and not even the Jews intended this.

You smell

Here, you dropped this

Not. an. argument.

Plenty of non-edge lords hate Christianity.

Honestly, be a good Christian, and accept being eaten by the lions again. This world would be better off with no Muslim or Christian alive.

You need Jesus.

It's ok, one day you will know God's power and love. It's easy for a fool to deny and persecute, but hard to understand the truth.

Success breeds jealousy my man.

Edgy

(you)

>this tradition has brought no interesting innovations to metaphysical thought.
False. Go read some proper Biblical scholarship, you illiterate manchild.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

No, I want to become king and kill every single Christian and Muslim alive. I have been writing great fiction conveying this urge even.

Perhaps, you will find out about me in due time. I have committed the greatest sin in Christianity through writing, and it will push me to literary heights.

I am not joking when I say I would have gladly assisted the Roman Mithraists in massacring Christians. I am damn serious, and this is coming from a well-adjusted man with loving dogs, cats, a job, family, etc. I want the blood of all Muslims and Christians on my hands, and I wouldn't even feel a tinge of remorse.

Of course, I don't do this because I lack power.

>Hell, I would argue being Christians nullifies you being European just like Persian Muslims are not Persian anymore.

This guy get it

One of my biggest deception is that a Platonic State/Religion was never created in Europe.

So did Paul, with his persecution of Christians everywhere. It wasn't until he saw the truth and the light was when he ironically spread the good news around the world more than any other apostle.

You're rage and anger comes from something more, and deeper. Look into your soul, and question your very sanity with these horrid thoughts.

pic maybe related

>for ants

>inb4 there are arguments in the thread he created
>inb4 his thread isn't just the equivalent of a crying baby who wants attentions
(You) dropped this twice

Christianity is just a Semitic perversion of Zoroastrianism and Mithraic Mysteries.

Stop being Christ cucks. This religion offered nothing new.

>Deist telling somebody else to question their sanity

>Semitic perversion of Zoroastrianism and Mithraic Mysteries.

Not even close. Don't compare those pagan """religions""" to Christianity.

The Abrahamic faiths are largely based off Zoroastrianism. The ideas of earthly paradise (etymologically descends from Avestan word pairidaēza) such as Garden of Eden, transcendental moral dualism, light = goodness & darkness = evil metaphors, angels (yazatas), personified evil figures (e.g., Asmodeus is based off daeva Aēšma), eschatological reward and punishment (Chinvat Bridge), Day of Judgment (Frashokereti), rigid duality between truth (asha) and lie (druj), savior of light (Saoshyant), and the resurrection of the dead (Yasna 19) descended from Zoroastrian influence. Read Chapter 7 of Michael Stausberg's Zarathustra and Zoroastrianism for the most up-to-date scholarly research regarding this topic.

>who burned Zoroastrian fire temples
>Khosrow II being beheaded by Heraclius

Based Heraclius

Christianity is a Semitic perversion of Zoroastrianism and Mithraic Mysteries. Only Christ cucks refuse to admit this. Check here: Zarathustra was far nobler than that Jesus shit.

from the thumbnail, it looks like there is a french flag. was this intentional?

Pure Zoroastrianism is hard to get into.

Can one revive Roman Mithraism to substitute Christianity?

Catholics aren't Christian

>Can one revive Roman Mithraism to substitute Christianity?
Sure!

Hell, I'm fine with you guys going back to various strands of Indo-European paganism or even reviving them within modern context.

Look up Stephen E. Flowers. He combines Germanic neopaganism with Zoroastrianism well.

Roman Mithraism was cool too.

How the eighth grade going?

>inb4 "hurr durr muh tree worshipping basket-weaving religion is so European"

>They're similar, so it must be a copy!

If I say this OP is a faggot, would that mean all OP's are faggots?

They're similar because during the Achaemenid Empire Jews were tremendously influenced by Zoroastrians. All those things I listed came from interactions with Zoroastrians, etc.

Could go more in-depth even. I mentioned a book because you can read about the interactions more.

2 Chronicles 36:22-3
In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah, the Lord moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and also to put it in writing:
“This is what Cyrus king of Persia says: “‘The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah. Any of his people among you may go up, and may the Lord their God be with them.’”

I like this thread, keep up the good work OP.

was literally about to post that so i'll post OP instead

Is this now an atheist cringe thread?

>if you dislike Christianity you're an atheist

Proud and open pagan. Fuck you christ cucks you aren't white or europeans

>okcupid
top fucking kek
oh so you're ok then

Holy shit dude, I genuinely pity you.

Why is the kid on the right wearing a yamaka?

>Persian in charge of determining who's white/European

Jesus was a commie :^0

Anyone can paste memes. It doesn't serve as an argument. I had the reverse of that image, but I lost it. It showed a stupid Christcuck walking past a noble pagan warrior, and he got triggered, posting in much the same way as that pic.

Let me explain to you why Christianity is retarded:
>it is not in your ethnic self-interests
>it is a Semitic plagiarism of Mithraism and Zoroastrianism with touches of Platonism
>it is proselytizing and displaces native cultures, just look at what happened to South Korea. Those guys don't even respect their native Buddhists.
>the whole idea of the Incarnation is sick and divorced from reality, it is too inflexible of a symbol and leads to self-flagellation like views
>it lacks any philosophical rigour, it is more concerned with historical revelation rather than metaphysical backbone

thats yarmulke, philistine (probably literally)

Literally only answer.

The nature of symbology and its accompanying narrative should be flexible and used as a metaphor on how to live virtuous life, and not as a rigid guideline to whip oneself towards.

In other words, the narrative constructs are best used as guidelines for virtuous conduct and a metaphor for kernel metaphysical claims. The historical revelation of the Incarnation and bodily resurrection of Christ detract from this and make Cuckstianity more about self-denial in a very Jewish self-victimizing way.

Christianity does not do a good of providing values to approach situational tasks in life.

Of course Islam is stupid too. I have a lot of criticisms of Islam too.

Whoops, sorry, I'm retarded.

THIS is the only answer.

>seneca
>pre christian

lmao

It's pathetic how you guys think in memes now. I had the reverse of that meme, and I would post it if I could find it.

Seneca's thought is pre-Christian. He was a henotheist, but he viewed Roman deities as being metaphors of natural processes.

He was ahead of his time.

>say I'm pagan
>posts pictures of atheists
Christards everyone, not OP btw. Why do you want your children to he raped by priests? Are you a faggot (you are Christian so yes) and why do you want your children to be raped? You do have kids right? A wife and job right?

This. Christianity is at best a hitchhiker or at worst a parasite to European paganism

The human race advances by honesty, not dishonesty.

Not an argument. This isn't /pol/.

I explain why Christianity is dumb here:
A religion that is more concerned with self-denial in relation to an event of historical revelation is bound to destroy itself and stagnate. Europe progressed tremendously because it defanged Christianity.

>human race
nice spook faggo

I am now repulsed at any sight of any priest or nun. My first thought is that they are another abuser and or have condoned abuse of some sort. This has gone on for too long in too many places.

There is no condoning it , no good reason , no moral equivalence that can justify this.

Nothing short of the wholesale dismantling of the church will do in recompense.

Christianity made the West so weak and pathetic. I wish the Nazis won and eradicated every trace of it, replacing it with neopaganism or whatever.

Which is why the West reached its height under Christianity and declined after its effective abandonment.

Both Christianity and Islam are rigid and close themselves to free inquiry or discourse, and they both have the added effect of being proselytizing, which Judaism interestingly lacks. They are not good for the ethnic interests of the natives or anyone, and they tend to induce a kind of schizophrenia.

It would be in Europe's best self-interests to abandon Christianity, just like it would be in Iran's best self-interests to abandon Islam.

Europeans can revive their old mythos to use as guidelines for virtuous conduct for the sake of in-group harmony and persevering. There is a fluidity to this that is lacking in religions that place historical revelation in the center.

Hell, you can even mix elements of Buddhism or Zoroastrianism with Germanic neopaganism, such as what Stephen E. Flowers advocates. Point is, you would not be whipping yourselves or blabbering about a dirty Jew.

>t. filthy pagan fedora tipper

The West defanged Christianity with the Enlightenment and made unprecedented progress in the Sciences. However, the negative effects of Christianity still exist and lead to some degree of cucking, inability to introspect, and obsession for a dirty Jew. It has also made you obsessive with "holy sites" in Israel when it makes more sense to care about your own physical geography or historical artifacts.

I'm not filthy because I am unwilling to abandon the attempt to devise a meta-ethics or normative ethics, but I do not agree with Christianity's "divine command theory".

There is nothing experiential about your religion; it is purely based off historical revelation and thus divorces you from basic present circumstances. It prevents evolution and its eradication is a necessary step.

You know absolutely nothing about the Middle Ages or Renaissance do you?

do you think i care what you are? you're a neckbeard either way lmao

The west is at its height right now. The USA is the sole superpower on the planet.

Didnt the church lock gallileo up for science user?

>Que paragraph of vacillating excuses

jesus i actually think i got dumber readign that

i challenge your nazi autismos with my communist ones

That was more like wrestling with Church authorities that impeded free inquiry. It wasn't until Enlightenment things got a little bit better.

Regardless, there are still many kinks within the cultural fabric. Also, irreligiosity will continue to grow because a religion based purely on historical revelation starts to lose impact as more people become doubtful.

I'll try. Nazi autismo is quite rare to come by nowadays.

I don't consider myself to be either anti-Christian or anti-Semitic (I don't dislike the people of either inherently, though I find their fundamental doctrines appalling) but OP is correct in that the basic ideas of Christianity are an introduced species in European thought.

Christians it's worth noting also have a nasty history of destroying pagan cultural sites, attacking their religious leaders, and forcing conversion; they also destroyed several texts they anathematized and were behind the closing of the philosophical schools in Rome.

Whether Christianity itself is European today, the fact is that it was a foreign introduction that resulted in massive changes and destruction of European ideas, culture, and beliefs.

Christianity wouldn't exist without the major influence of stoicism. Asceticism and care of the self, it's stoic but fills up so much of the New Testament. Judaism + stoicism = Christianity. It's Judeo-European.

Judaism + Greek philosophy+ Zoroastrianism + Mithraism + Assyrian influences + Cult of Osiris + stoicism = the cluster-fuck of Christianity

oh god i've never seen these please more

The problem with Christianity is that its obsession with historical revelation prevents any real discourse or evolution of ideology. Its dialectic is very weak in this sense, and it provides no real way of circumventing the importance of the Incarnation literally.

Whereas Zoroastrianism is about a deontological ethics of good & evil ultimately, this is secondary to the concern of Christianity which is fixated on one man and his exclusive fleshly embodiment of YHVH. The problem of evil is largely incidental to these autistic beliefs.

Nietzsche's existential nihilism and subsequent transvaluation of ideals should be viewed with suspicion, and I prefer Alasdair MacIntyre's approach in "After Virtue". However, I must read it to give more opinions.

I could still give opinions, but it would lack the rigour of an actual graduate student in philosophy. I just have an interest in them.

I agree with the criticisms of Sam Harris' retarded ethical naturalism, and I feel we should not abandon the project of meta-ethics or normative ethics.

So while I despise Christianity, I am also unwilling to adopt a Nietzschean or Sadean approach to life.

>obsession with historical revelation
centrality of the importance of historical revelation*

MOAR

i don't think i have more communist/atheist cringe you win this time filthy fashhitht

Literally a straw man towards me because I am not a reductive physicalist and am reluctant to abandon meta-ethics and normative ethics.

>centrality of the importance of historical revelation*
centrality of historical revelation*

Heh, you didn't do too bad yourself, kiddo.

>I agree with the criticisms of Sam Harris' retarded ethical naturalism, and I feel
but granted, I feel*

you can't actually be serious, you got me i thought you were serious

I am not really an atheist. This is a straw man and shit like that.

Like I've implied, I think many reductive physicalists avoid the moral nihilist implications of their professed ontological positions. I do not agree with ethical naturalism.

I am saying we should not abandon meta-ethics and normative ethics regardless, and we need to find the best suited metaphysical/ontological justifications for them.

>not agree with ethical naturalism
not agree with ethical naturalism either*

Metaphysical naturalism or reductive physicalism have negative ethical ramification we must think through. Christ cucks are not helping with these philosophical dilemmas.

>romans leading civilisation
>get btfo when christianity takes hold
>popes spend 1000 years sucking off france and preventing any real cooperation between euro nations because they don't want the competition
>artists and philosophers in italy rediscover based greeks and romans, rejecting the church and kickstarting civilisation again through the renaissance

>based
>based
>based
Wrong, they were INFLUENCED
INFLUENCED
INFLUENCED

Go read some damn Biblical scholarship you VIKANG

WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIEEEET
WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
All of this is wrong, sorry.
>explain
Statements aren't explanations.

WE WUZ VIKAAAAAAAAAAANGZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

Pagans did the same to Christians, and Jews, and other Pagans. Stop being stupid you fucking vikang.

This new generation is fucked up. Stop screeching and learn to actually debate, you nitwit.

That's not the point.

You must be a very stupid person

See, we're not getting anywhere here. I am interested in substantial discussion and not bickering back and forth about what we think each other to be.

And no, I am not stupid based off societal standards because I am going into post-graduate STEM education.

>Statements aren't explanations.
If you want me to defend any particular statement, then feel free to debate it instead of autistically screeching.