GET IN HERE

WE GOING 700

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/SCBTC/Wj3sFTxO-SC-SIA-Coin-BuyingZone-ahead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meme wave theory confirmed

my targets are 885 and 1000... if were really gonna moon it'll go beyond 700

Gonna hit 10$ in 3 days mark my words

I got in last night. I suggest hedging against sias volatility with ltc and eth. Trade between those three depending on the market. For those new to sia remember that the btc train fucks heavily with sia's course so mitigate that with trades between ltc. eth is on it's own rocket and is a reliable 3rd tool right now to make the most money.

> checks stats
> SC not even 2 cents yet

fugg me another shill thread

>stratis oing up just now
>sc hovering at 624

man if i can get out of stratis at peak then get on sia right before the real breakout i'm golden

you want to wait until sia is fucking 2 cents to get in wtf?

> implying im not already sitting on comfy bags

im just tired of these threads popping up every other day when theres really fuck all happening with SC

>hovering at 624
>hovering
dude it was 551 last night

Fair enough I assumed you weren't sold on sia because you called the thread a shill thread but I see your point

yes, it was last night

what other coins is Sia tied up with?

None really. Which is encouraging, it's detached from the ebbs and flows of shitcoins.

I'm a poorfag. Will 1,999 get me out of that? Enough to start trading more than half dollar grinding all day?

I want to. Hopefully can put some money in tomorrow to buy some more. Or would i be best spent just watching it like a hawk all day and just buy low, sell high and ride it up? will that take too many fees?

I just bought a few K.
Hope you're right OP!

Totally mooning

fucking retards need to stop opening these threads every time a coin goes up 50 sats

this
the term "mooning" actually lost its fucking flavor because of retards like op shouting it for no reason.

retards, the moon is coming
buy sia now or regret for the rest of your life

:(

I dropped everything I had for Sia earlier today based off this:

tradingview.com/chart/SCBTC/Wj3sFTxO-SC-SIA-Coin-BuyingZone-ahead/

Am I a retard?