Its ready

No

yes

$1 train coming soon

Cry more watch that fat erection and suck it

why

My digits confirm xby to the moon.

No

So it begins. I'm starting to wish I bought some of this coin.

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

It's about time....should be a nice pump this weekend.

Stop shilling nothing begins, coin has no value
Go back to slack

What do you mean has no value? Doesn't XBY claim to be the most secure coin out there?

I'm actually curious too, what else does XBY do? Is it going to try and compete with ETH and BTC?

Why you mad you didnt get in earlier?

The new site should be "short" and accurate information, so i recommend you to check it out on sunday if you are interested. You could read the current site, but it's a bitch to get through, also poorly written.

bought at 20 sats and sold at start of june

> claim to be

If anybody is looking at this coin and trying to determine if its another Veeky Forums shill group,

pleasseeee go read the ANN. Its a completely new proof called posign. It has the potential to be the new go to for storing money in terms of safety, growth, and ease of movement.

I'm not going to say it could take over Bitcoins spot because I dont like being overly positive. But the tech is inherently better, and XBY is ideal for what Bitcoin is currently being used for. Unfortunately Bitcoin has already established itself and no matter how slow and unsecure it becomes will always be a major contender.
It does however, have the potential to topple other major coins such as Litecoin.

Do yourself a favor and actually research and look into this coin and its community.

If I had $1000 to put into crypto and needed to make money on one coin, I would hands down choose this one. There is not a single other coin like it since it doesnt just copy another blockchain or use ETH to make tokens. Because of this it has real tangible value for the future of crypto.
Also, before somebody claims "SCAMCOIN!". This WAS a scamcoin YEARS ago. It IS NOT now. The new developer was actually one of the people who bought it back then and got ripped of. Its what made him decide to buy the coin entirely when it was worth nothing and completely change everything about it in order to provide real value for people and to help those who still held after they were scammed.

Amazing team, amazing idea, amazing community.

spend the 10 seconds to google. It will be worth it.

What happens Sunday?

we all become millionaires

Euro poor here, I only have 1000 xby

37k xby will we make it?

That'll be roughly 37k USD , is that enough for you?

Actually, I have 999.990

Any donations welcome

BEAnTwiu1VZfRhi5r5VN8H3CF9eYtJHVWu

I doubt XBY to hit $1 in the next year and a half but 0.30 - 0.60 certainly possible.