Blackanon here

Blackanon here.

At what point did whites go from being seen as the definition of alpha (john wayne) to the personification of beta (napoleon dynamite)? Im asking in terms of decades.

Also, why are black men sexualized as virile, heavy penised adonises? They say every stereotype has its basis in reality. But when did it really become a THING, you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201505/are-we-attracted-people-who-look-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please elaborate.

You can see this self-deprecation creeping in in the mid-eighties but it took until the 1990s for it to really come to the fore, at least in terms of popular culture.

>tfw you're black with an average dick

That's only an American phenomenon. You can also see it in sitcoms and cartoon where mother is always smart and sassy while the father is a disgusting bumbling retard or an incompetent cuck.

>thats only an American phenomenon
Well, yeah. That's what I'm talking about.

But because American popular culture gets exported to the entirety of the world, it eventually becomes world popular culture

I'm from Brazil and we also have that shit here.

There are white people in Brazil?

white to them, yes

No.

Well mediterraneans aren't nordic but are definitely white.

If you're looking for a genuine answer, the definition of masculinity has always changed; however as people began to become more educated in American history through the second half of the 20th century, being white wasn't as glorious as it once was. The idea that the white male is a weak, sexually impotent dork is the reaction to this disillusionment; and partly the result of the black community no longer feeling ashamed for being black (as American society always made them feel).

Neither caricatures are based in reality, and do as much dehumanization as saying "all blacks are good at sports" or "all Asians are good at math". It's not true to say that whites were the "great civilizers" of the "barbarian" world (since they committed countless barbaric acts); nor is it true to say they're merely weak, backstabbing ghouls who've contributed nothing good to the world. However this anti-white sentiment (if there is any of significant proportion) is the pushback against years of pro-white sentiment, and the necessary path towards judging each individual on an individual basis.

That being said, white women have always fetishized black men (even in the slavery era); since most women of any race are slutty, and are more likely to reach for partners outside the gene pool. This attribute isn't unique to humanity.

Probably since kikes have started hamfisting their pet monkey "artists" to the general population. Either way this meme is just that, a jewish meme. Only liberals honestly believe this because their social groups consist of upper middle class numales.

No I just meant post some more sexy cartoons.

The late 80s-early 90s
I think it had a lot to do with the rise of black culture in America, hip hop and basketball

>The idea that the white male is a weak, sexually impotent dork is the reaction to this disillusionment
People think asian men are weak, not white men.
White men are on the middle of the extreme virility of the black male and the submission of the asian male. Although the absolute stereotype for white men isn't of a muscular, extremely masculine man (actually, there's literally no stereotype for the white male), most of the manliest figures of the pop culture are white.

>Mediterraneans
>white

ok, Fabritzio.

I don't know what happened, goyim...

>That being said, white women have always fetishized black men (even in the slavery era); since most women of any race are slutty, and are more likely to reach for partners outside the gene pool. This attribute isn't unique to humanity.

>It's a Pseudoscience psychoanalyst who thinks people can't tell he's a litteral cuckold or Jew

Wondered how long it would take for one of these dickwheels to show up lmfao

Idk why black people aren't more offended by these. Sure you're getting the white women, but it's depicting black men as ugly, dumb, sexual predators.

jews

I have no idea why blacks are so overrepresented in American media. They constitute a mere 13% of the nation (used to be 10% in the 1950s), but the entertainment media would make you believe pretty much every other American is a nigger. This makes people believe blacks are 50% of the nation and feel outraged when some bullshit social events like the Oscars don't feature black people. Literally the most overrated ethnic group to ever exist.

>uses cuckold and Jew as insults
Baby's first shitpost.

I can post pics of buff white guys all day too, doesn't change the fact that no woman(including non whites) are not attracted to pavement apes.

He is right to a degree. People do tend to pick partners different than them. It's a way to prevent evolutionary stagnation. No, not every woman, but a lot will. Same reason guys go for "exotic" women. Because even if many people don't do it, genetic drift happens due to their descendents. Why do you think all humans are related and still the same species? It wasn't because everyone stuck to their own race through all of history.

So if Jews have so completely and totally infiltrated all of your defenses and basically control every aspect of what you people think and do then how can you claim in ANY way to be superior to them?

You're playing catch-up while they're running shit LOL. Some "master race". Can't even stop their own women from fucking "disgusting subhuman animals"

what a fucking joke

>accurate statement
>Shitpost

>ok, Fabritzio.
I'm not even white myself, so I don't really care about that.
I can foresee some meds replying you though.

Superiority is a meme and frankly a strawman.

>Why do you think all humans are related and still the same species? It wasn't because everyone stuck to their own race through all of history.

This is stupid even for a racebait thread.

>People do tend to pick partners different than them

[Citation Needed]

How is it stupid when it's true? Look up what genetic drift is. Sorry, but there are no "pure" races. If you trace your white ancestors back far enough you'll have some fucking gorilla in a jungle dancing around a fire with a bone sticking out of his nose.

>Parasitical behavior is "superior"
>Owning the cultural shit stain that is Hollywood is an achievement

No it isn't stop and being a little bitch. They don't care if you concede anyway relativist faggot.

>reddit spacing
shocking

Things that are exotic get seen as having a higher value. Or even simple shit like the good girl who goes for the bad boy.

Even disregarding race shit, that same selection applies within a population as well. Does everyone do it? No. Lots of men and women don't date or fuck outside of their race or culture, but it is far from bizarre behavior.

>Still no citations
>More pseudoscience

You can respond but I won't reply buddy, keep spouting your memes.

10/10 you win

The last statues the Romans made were of young barbarians.
We are passing through the final age of the European man. The Nordic race has proven as weak and fickle as it's Mediterranean counterpart.
The Earth shall tremble at our passing.
I agree in part.

You want citations for shit you can see by simply looking at history or going outside.

Let's assume you even get any pussy, do you go for the plain Jane or a girl who stands out as exceptional? In whatever way. You go for what has higher value in your mind. And that is likely to be someone who is also very different than you. If they weren't then you'd be one bored son of a bitch when every conversation is "Yeah, I agree." and you probably wouldn't want her interested in masculine shit, so clearly there are gonna be differences.

If you really wanted, or anyone wanted, people exactly like them then we'd all be gay or fucking ourselves. Nobody likes stagnation and boredom, hence why differences (even without race as a factor) are valued. As is anything viewed as exotic or hard to get.

Which isn't cuck shit because stats show black men are least desired on dating sites. Why? Probably because most are quick to give up the dick and anyone not trashy does not want someone "easy". Ever heard of the thrill of the hunt? Either way, go the fuck outside sometime or be involved in human interactions. There is your citation.

The definition of masculinity is diferent in various cultures (at least today)
I have some friends from Korea who say that guys over there aspire to be cuter and wear makeup and things like these (which is why so many kpop-aboos love yaoi)
For white people it's hard to say because some cultures well into the 2000s valued the strong hulking man as the perfect man but some cultures had accepted or changed with fashion.

An example would be the late 1790s - early 1800s fashion of progressive europeans which changed the focus of fashion from wealth to personnal expression as well as the glorification of the human body.

As a result i guess many guys became effiminate

For the american politics i wouldn't know too well i guess maybe hard working slaves made the lower parts tingle for a lot of white people

I have white skin but living in provincial England and being half Italian, half West Indian, I've never felt white in my life, until the police let me go twice, in London.

>Continues to make baseless assertions and spout Jung tier memes
>muh reeel lyfe=what I say

You should shorten the length of your autistic screeching so you can claim it was a ruse later to save face.

>parasitical behavior

you mean that stuff whites did to others for centuries?

>provide examples and even relate it to you and in practical terms

>jungian memes

Oh, so you're just a troll or absolutely fucking retarded. Okay then.

Because the dominant posture taught in public education is "conflict avoidance".

The blacks ignore that (obviously) but that stance is drilled into the minds of children who trust that all could be fair and just in secular heaven if they accept diversity.

Nah, we genuinely should reject this superiority bullshit. I want white countries for white people, I don't want /int/ tier dick measuring about whether underwater transistors were invented by Armenians or by Jews.

Once you open the door to the superiority argument, you're gonna end up with civic cucks spouting horseshit like B-BUT THIS INDIAN PROGRAMMER HAS AN IQ OF 130, SHOULDN'T HE BE HERE INSTEAD OF THOSE D-DUMB REDNECKS? No, he fucking shouldn't. Tribalism, not supremacism.

>3rd worldism

Chomskyite bls

WE

>Implying they aren't

>exceptions are the rule

lmao stop being a cuck in denial, you are just too afraid to admit this because you think liberals or non whites will sympathize with you.

They won't.

>ugly, dumb, sexual predators
Portraying men like that is flattering. Portraying men as cucks and numales is what really is insulting. I mean really, can you imagine a white guy getting offended about Conan the Barbarian? A big, dumb, muscular rapist.

African American culture pretty much peaked in the late 90s, and nothing new has come up yet. Hip Hop and Rap slowly became commercialized, with the artists talking more about their newfound wealth and enemies. All the famous black comedians either died, went quiet, or tried something else.

I don't want them to sympathize with me at all, I want my logic to stay consistent. Jews are the smartest ethnic demographic in the world, so are you saying we should keep the Jews? The dumbest inbred cornfed white retard is more precious to me than a Jewish Nobel laureate. Unless you adopt this tribal mentality we are going nowhere (the Jews, the Chinks and the blacks utilize it, white people were just brainwashed into worshipping deracinated meritocracy).

>Nigger has enough self awareness to realize this

Deluding yourself, only the occasional BlackScienceMan type will care.

>nothing new
They're just recycling the same bullshit over and over. Kanye, Nicki Minaj, all of this garbage.

This honestly. It's like the donkey show of the modern era.

see You must be a woman if you think such shit insults men.

>Jews are the smartest ethnic demographic in the world

Riddle me this, if that's so then why can they only be successful in the white mans country?

Why is it that Israel cannot even survive without US aid?

Why is it that they are so neurotic they continue to repeat the same historical mistakes time and time again. Always ending is getting kicked out or shoad.

They are just nepotistic parasitites.

>nobel meme

>We need to concede to liberal talking points to be successful/tribal

Top cuck you criticize the civic nationalist but continue to use the same logic.

>Riddle me this, if that's so then why can they only be successful in the white mans country?
>Why is it that Israel cannot even survive without US aid?
I literally don't give a fuck. I want them gone.

>Top cuck you criticize the civic nationalist but continue to use the same logic.
You must be some next level fucktard if you think "white countries are only for white people" is an agenda that would win a liberal's favor.

Your RACE is important. Not intelligence, not wealth, not any of that Jew bullshit. Race.

By that logic why is it that the white man could not be successful only in Europe and he had to go to other countries to get resources and build his societies on the backs of so-called lesser peoples?
Were they not simply taking advantage of what they were able to do?

Your arguments are getting increasingly desperate because they have no validity.

You don't have a leg to stand on, and your whole ideology is just a bunch of bullshit to make you feel better about being a nothing.

That's not a rebuttal or a refutation of my argument. That's meemning. I know you may not be aware of the difference but there is one.

>build societies on the backs
Yeah because we know everything is made of cotton in America.

Hitler was incredibly close to winning. Had the winter been less harsh he would have won. Does that mean white people are now infinitely superior to jews?

Fucking dipshit.

>I have no idea why blacks are so overrepresented in American media
Yes, you do, whether you admit it to yourself or not.

For example, these two guys have owned the music industry since the 90s. Notice anything?

>People do tend to pick partners different than them
This is literally 100% false. Fuck off with your debunked 1980's pop-psychology memes.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201505/are-we-attracted-people-who-look-us

Yep.

Conan was actually pretty smart. He became king even.

Conan hates vocally hates civilization and prefers to sleep in a barn or in a forest to sleeping in a city. He doesn't like washing or grooming himself, and whatever time he spends in a city he always wastes getting drunk, getting high, fucking or gambling. He's also a career thief who only disregards any higher or noble cause and only cares about money and will have no problem robbing a tomb or two if it gets him some quick buck. For all purposes, he's a white man who acts exactly like a nigger, yet white men find him to be badass and not something insulting. Have you ever heard a white guy going all "It's so insulting that white Conan is a big dumb brute while those darkie Stygian priests are noble and highborn and highly educated"? I sure haven't. Likewise, niggers find it flattering when they're portrayed as savage brutes and only people getting butthurt about it are women and cuck liberals, not the niggers themselves.

So he enjoys gambling, drinking, and fucking? That doesn't mean he's dumb. He DID become king.

>dumb people can't become kings

Typically not without inheriting the throne. You have to be pretty smart to work your way there.

Since this is a /pol/ bait thread anyways.

No, not really. You could just brute force your way in which is pretty much what Conan did, literally smothered the ruling king in the throne room.

>tfw every single civilisation that reached the required level of advancement, the people became faggots

And he got away with it. He knew people would LET him usurp the throne like that. Gotta be pretty clever to realize people would rather have you be king than the current one, and would let you murder him.

>(if there is any of significant proportion)

Fuck you.

Except the mongol empire. Based Mongols.

Nothing clever about it, it's just a prehistoric setting where everyone gets wet over brute strength and Conan happens to posess loads of it.

It's an American phenomena. Blacks for the most part are still seen as gross foreigners in most civilised areas of the world.

>the mongol empire was an advanced civilisation
[neurons launch pushing back my thoughts at 200G]

>Riddle me this, if that's so then why can they only be successful in the white mans country?
because they're a parasitic hybrid race derived from white genes. The fact that they're a parasitic hybrid race doesn't negate their high verbal iqs though.

>why are they neurotic
>why do they make mistakes
Just because someone has a high iq doesn't mean they have a healthy brain.

>Doesn't know of the Yuan Dynasty and the famous silk road
>Doesn't know of the mongols advance military power and culture

Oh, sweet summer child.

Claiming white people were parasites on others for centuries is not an argument, it's a claim. It's not his job to provide evidence to contradict your claim.

>and the famous silk road
ah yes as opposed to that other silk road that wasn't famous