Is it true that the only "authentic" and "indigenous" culture that America has is black American culture?

Is it true that the only "authentic" and "indigenous" culture that America has is black American culture?

Every few years or so it seems that whites take whatever blacks are doing at the moment and start copying them, then it becomes uncool to do, so the black stop doing that and start doing something else, and then in a little while the whites turn around and take that new thing and the cycle starts all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_foods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But the blues is played with European instruments, thus making it a purely Nordic/Aryan genre of music.

Banjo is a nigger instrument invented in Africa.

But the language spoken and written by the Black Panthers is european, thus making it a purely Nordic/Aryan party.

Yes. There is evidence in Nordic runes of the lyrics to "Baby please dont go" written 600 years before the first american black picked up a guitar

Amish are more isolated than blacks (who are even losing their accent).

No, you're completely and utterly wrong. America not only has the Federal Civic Culture, but a large number of vernacular cultures.

You can literally pick any state barring a handful in Flyover Country and find differing cultures throughout it.

This is definitely very prevalent in music but if you look at literature or film you won't find it as much. You also won't find it in food or (for the most part) fashion, were seeing a lot of eastern influence in these areas in the US.

Having lots of different cultural inputs is part of what makes the US a really cool place, its not all AAs.

>Is it true that the only "authentic" and "indigenous" culture that America has is black American culture?
No

The North American continent belongs to the Anglo Saxon.

With it we will bring the English tongue, Christ, and law.
Blacks are literally riding our success, taking our culture and making their offshoots to various success.

xex

>our

sure mate

Yes our

>our success

Your existence has been a net loss for "Anglo-Saxon" civilization.
Go actually succeed, then talk about success.

How's it a loss? The Anglo now spans four three continents and they're all at least regional powers.

YOUR existence. As in the person sitting on Veeky Forums, writing these comments.
What have you contributed to the continued thriving of the Anglo-Saxon civilization? Surely you're not just claiming it as yours to make yourself feel good?

America has no culture

When I said "our", I meant as an ethnic group, not as an individual.

As an individual, I spent my teenage years doing community service as a member of a federal youth program, and hope to go to college for a degree in history or anthropology while serving in either the national guard or voluntary fire department service.
I have every intention of being a service to my nation.

So bassically a happy wageslave, with no actual power on any of the three or four contients.

>american food

like what?

America has a lot of indigenous culture.

It just so happens that America is also very capitalist and the overarching pattern of pilfering and exploiting minority cultural movements by elites is mistaken for "white" culture. When in reality that's just "rich guy" culture.

Soul food.

But that defeats his points because blacks invented that too.

hahaha okie doke

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_the_United_States

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_foods

Yes OP, black people from Africa who got here 400 years ago by force are the only indigenous culture in the US. Are you mentally retarded? You are not somehow aware of 10k years of human civilizations here before the first slave ever pricked his finger on the white mans cotton?

No offense but god damn you're fucking retarded. How much of those cultures are left?

Here I almost forgot, this is a chart for.little children so they can see the hundreds of distinct indigenous cultures that existed before the the slaves invented culture or whatever your dumb ass was asking.

Most all of them still exist, but displaced off thier lands more or less. Sorry you are to stupid to know anything about history.

Predecessors were, the actual instrument was not.