The "Dump your BTC Aug 1 before the fork"

The "Dump your BTC Aug 1 before the fork"

the (((forekning))) and the (((flippening))) is an (((elite))) psyop to weaken BTC so they can buy more of the coins for cheap. you'll notice a lot of BTC smear pieces by the (((media))) and (((financial institutions))) like the last few days with the (((Merrill Lynch))) newsletter, the (((Senator Feinstein))) bill, and (((Business Insider))) article. That mining chink and his cheat code is the only upper hand anyone has against (((them))). If you start noticing any of these patterns just remember its (((pure coincidence)))

Wow I (((believe))) everything you're (((saying))).

k(((y)))s

well you should believe it. they just hacked my polo account and put a google authenticate code on it

did you have any money on it?

retard for not enabling 2fa in the first place bruv

can anyone explain the ((())) ?

I don't have a major in shit posting yet.

thanks.

yes.

maybe (((you))) should lurk more

how much?

>he doesn't know about (((them)))
Lurk moar. You'll figure it out

open a ticket on polo
BHAHAHAHAHA you're fucked m8

$800 in litecoin. guess i pissed them off

>blah blah blah im a fucking retard bald blah blah

Thanks for letting us know

pure (((coincidence)))

Explain Aug 1 meme

(((they're))) trying to shake off this chink mining cartel that has a cheat code that'll allow you to mine bitcoin faster and using 30% less electricity. they want to change the bitcoin code so he cant do that and (((they))) have an easier path to taking over control of the market.

Windows user?

yes but i dont click on anything dumb and this happens 15 minutes after i make this thread

If I hold my BTC through the fork will I have double the bitcoins? The upgraded BTC and the BTC classics.

every1 will sell their btc before 1st august, making btc more rare therefore making the price go up

It's the Jews bud

Sorry op. Guess you must be onto something.

Aaaaaand you're totally discredited.
I use this every time I log in. An app generates a six digit code that changes every 30 seconds. Enter it and you log in.
This ensures that only you can access the account.
Basically you're acoustic.

i didnt set it up. they did. i have an app on my phone but my codes won't work.

note this happened all in the 15 minutes i made this thread

>yes but...

Lol

sbooby bread

>Not holding for the fork when you get two different coins from the split
stay poor

is that what happened to the ETH fork?
>im nucoin, no bulli

Did you set the app up correctly?

i didnt set up 2fa on poloniex.
my app only has 2fa for a different site.

GUYS HE TALKED SHIT ABOUT THE EVIL KIKES

HE KNOWS HIS SHIT PEOPLE

Play jewish games, win jewish prizes.

POL pranked twitter Jews to put brackets around their names as a way to express solidarity. Basically tricking them to voluntarily wear a star of David. pretty funny shit

Did you do this? The instructions in the email

I didn't confirm the withdrawal like the email asked.
I didn't set up 2fa. Im trying to figure out if you absolutely need to confirm the withdraw with email or if they could have set up the 2fa and authenticated the transaction that way.

>fails to secure his exchange account
>Leaves his money on an exchange

THE JOOS DID DIS

yeah but really. fifteen minutes after making this thread. my mistake for not doing putting 2fa on my account. let this thread be a lesson to everyone on biz.

Someone may have accessed your insecure account and enabled 2fa on their own phone to lock you while they steal your coins

they sent me this phishing email after. hopefully that means they couldn't confirm the transaction.

>Leaves his money on an exchange
How else are you supposed to trade?