AmmoCraft

Welp, go buy your AMMO coins, I'll hit news in a bit ;)
Nope this is not a stupid pump & dump in disguise, if you don't believe me I'm the owner of AmmoCraft and got huge announcements soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOm2TExHjDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post proof about ownership

Wow!!! Gonna buy now ASAP!

Just let me go to bittrex and search for Ammo...

WHOOPSIE XDD Cant buy??

Anonymous ID: yPXMwY1m PM me on BitcoinTalks, svensonic1

You can buy it on Coinexchange. Learn to use google retard

Yay! Too bad I can only afford 670 rn!

Ammo about to go to the moon for a quick pit stop before Saturn. Get on board before it's too late. Anything under 1000 sats is golden.

6eHFjHyKM3mBTUJfxSvdLAcvvyKBRtrzg7

Help a poor man out

Please spare some ammo kind sir

6z8WSyUoCHUtgF2F3tLwUWjP22e5goCFju

>1000 sats
what does this mean? Newfag learning as I go

I got these bags.

DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

1 sat is short for satoshi. 1 satoshi is 1/100000000 Bitcoin

thx bb

AMMO is going to be big. Looking forward to the news

who comfy here?

:)

I'm quite excited to turn my $5 into a whopping $30 lmao

Waiting for my account to get verified on Kraken. Hope I don't miss much. Friendly anons want to pledge? :)) 6eHFjHyKM3mBTUJfxSvdLAcvvyKBRtrzg7

Excited to turn my $5000 into $30,000 :)

bags? when did you buy in? when it briefly spiked to 400? almost all the weak handed people are out already.

price has stabilized for the last 2 days and is gradually increasing as it should.

good time to get in a new low count coin that's really making progress.

Jealous, I'm using this week to play with crypto-trading as I wait for my coinbase deposit to finally drop. Next week I'll join the big boys ;D

I bought it at 300. It's still at 300.

>minecraft server
>red and black logo
this shit is gonna moon hard

the price is stabilizing and gradually increasing. this is a long hold. and will be well worth the wait.

looks like you're wanting a pump and dump. there are literally hundreds of those you might be more interested in.

ok seriously guys wtf is this shitty coin even about?

i visited the page and theres literally NOTHING on there, except some ingame footage of some crappy shooters

literally ZERO information about this coin, no whitepaper, nuffing about the devs

its not even a good looking website. why the fuck is everyone bullish in regards to this shitcoin?

or are you all simply PND shills?

Yes, every day shills come here saying "announcements soon" and shit like that.

Behold......
youtube.com/watch?v=iOm2TExHjDQ

how long brother? I bought in 100 sats how long till massive gains?

Quads dont lie

Damn that's one sweet coin

you think i'm psychic? do you think coins grow in price all by themselves? do you even know how trading works?

devs are active in the slack channel

I mostly lurk there but this is the info I've gathered.

listed on coinexchange more to come in near future

new website was scheduled to be finished by july, current one is just placeholder

expecting to be on more exchanges in near future

End of july are important dates.

>a coin targeting games
>that no game company would want to use

Predictions? In a month?

oh yeah forgot to mention they have a thread on bitcointalk with a lot more info if you want to skim through it to do some research.

Regardless of coin I think it's generally a good idea to do your own research instead of relying upon other biz bros speculations.

the coins price has gone up 1000% in 2 days and is holding. i honestly don't know what other evidence you all need that the coin is making progress.

Fucking biz will call shill and only buy when it's already high

Patience.

You've roughly tripled where you bought in at in less than a week. GJ :)

End of July are most of the near future important dates according to posts in slack.

join the slack channel to get more reliable info quicker and do your own research as well.

No one has a crystal ball friend.

I've personally found diversification to help me out on my lambo journey, but you should do your own research and see what works best for you.

>;)
:))

If you want to know how, and where all the third world shitters in Veeky Forums post atm, just look out for their easily spotted monkey speak. They type as if it's their first day on Veeky Forums

>monkey speak

What's that supposed to mean

>he bought high and sold low
kek

i hate that brown people are allowed to use the internet and drag down the quality with their monkey shit

we need online segregation NOW! this board could be a useful source of information instead its just nonstop third world monkeys shilling their worthless shitcoins

Using ellipses, emoticons, self-censoring their swears and unironically use exclamation marks at the end of their statements!!!!!!!!!

>I can't defend my shittycoin so I gotta make a baseless assumption about someone else who calls out on my chimp ass

You don't like my sick 'emoticons'?? That's stupid!!!!!! ;( ;( ;( ;) :)))))))))))

If your the owner drop me some ammo and I'll shill you coin all over. I'm an insomniac so I'd probably average 18h a day

6v1rrCH4QwEh4YVDWrNMdwpPjYys1wckqo

>Base entire argument against people using a popular form of communication to express themselves.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same. Started wednesday. Am determined to join the players.