Should I buy some RDD?

Are the fags here just circlejerking or can it truly moon? I have about $50 to spare. What do?

It is a circlejerk, the Redd-ID bullshit reddfags are hyping up is essentially a wallet address with username replacer, which you must pay for.

You can probably make 5x off of it if you sell when Redd ID releases

Or just hold for 6 months, it'll hit $.03 imo

Im really on the fence right now. When do you think Redd ID will be released?

Q3 = July, August or September. However they're taking aboard beta testers before then. If we can get some juicy leaks we will be able to see and judge whether this coin will live up to its own expectations.

the number of people telling me to buy this coin is almost equal to the people telling me not to buy.

and yes im an autist who cant decide this one on his own. help me pls

>
Just buy some. It's not going to go down dramatically. I bought 50k

Redd-ID will be perfect for normies, which makes it a good hold imo

Buy some, if it fails it fails. Not like you're gonna make gains not buying anything.

It sounds stupid to us, but I think a lot of regular people who aren't going to read into crypto a lot would be intimidated by just seeing a wallet address. Think about email addresses and website addresses, obviously the words they're linked to don't change anything except user interactions, they could just as easily look like wallet addresses, but they don't because people want to remember words not strings of random characters

It can moon - but you wont be a millionaire with £50

£50 will be 500 by year end

stop chasing 100% a day pnds

Just spend however much you'd spend in a month eating out or on alcohol or something, then if it crashes you can just spend a month abstaining from eating out/alcohol /whatever and be right where you started

This; it's so cheap that you'll probably be able to sell where you bought in anyway.

this is why we have DNS servers, so normies don't have to punch in an IP address to visit a website

the Veeky Forums cryptfags who tell you Redd-ID is worthless are also the same tards that typed in Veeky Forums.org just to get to this website in order to tell you this is a shitcoin; i.e. they don't understand the irony of what they are saying

why are they called reddcoins?

This fags dont talk shit... I am trader for all my life and if someone.. this fags are good ones!

ive done this
but not for crypto

if redd doesn't die expect over 2x
by the 4th of july

Upward pressure following a long accumulation phase?

Strap in lads and hodl strong!

So, I'm in. Wallet synched. How does this work now?

>Upward pressure
>Goes up 2 sats

>goes up 2 sats

you realize that's a 3% gain, right? On a coin with a sub-500 btc volume

RDD has gone up and down 2 sats for days now.

and again, that's 3% changes which isn't trivial lol, there has been a major accumulation period which you see from many other coins which are about to express large movement.

Look into the reddit and boards to see what this tech actually means for crypto and normie market. What fucking crypto has a REAL USE other than people trying to get rich off speculation? Less than 10% of the shit being shilled here and elsewhere. This will be a functioning tipping platform by the end of the year that can be integrated onto your browser and tip usernames on site without interfering with the site.

Youtube, twitch, twitter, reddit, anything... CAMSITES.

Coin even remotely going mainstream brings it the possibility to go >1$ because everyone will be jumping on the wagon with their speculation.

because only reddtors buy them

You tell me?

Literally any day now.

Okay lets be real $1? Maybe in 2025

$.05~$.10? Sure
Next year maybe

It could push 2 cents this month. Especially with active beta testing going on

> 2025

I don't know what people are expecting. Like stocks, cryptocurrency is all about HODLing and waiting.

That's why it's called an "investment": you're investing money and time to let it grow.

tell me about active beta testing

there's going to be a beta test
that'll be active soon

active beta testing

reddcoin will moon over time, but if you want to be a millionaire just be patient and it will boom. it seems like a legit product too unlike most shills on this board.

$50 is exactly what I would recommend desu. That's exactly how much I put in 2 weeks ago. Its either a biz shill in which case $50 is nothing, or its a legit and you could be looking 10x to 100x.

The roadmap is looking very strong improvements to the syncing is necessary tho
Still a good buy tho