Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xbbc79794599b19274850492394004087cbf89710
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw 2k BNT
I will make it brahs?

I'll be surprised if it does anything less than 40x till Xmas.

Why is Galia so bae. I'm in love with this jew

Making this thread everyday is your way of coping I guess OP.

Anyone who was stupid enough to buy into this shit especially after they extended it for 3 extra hours deserves to lose their money

Your virginity is glaringly obvious when you praise this shemale looking jew.

She is a 5.7/10 after 4 whiskies at best

I put nothing into Bancor because I do not trust these fucking Jews

You are the stupid one. Look at what you typed. Literally nobody was able to buy it after the three hour extension. Fucktard.

Dude, stop. Some people might think you're being serious. Really embarassing to be honest.

> holding 7k bnt
Am I doing okay ?

Your racism cause you to miss 1000% gains minimum is pretty fucking hilarious

racism is evolution

Everyone who got Bancor is going to get FUCKED.

Sell on the first day, the supreme meme analyzer has spoken.

2k here as well. we're all gonna make it bruh.

Lmao everyone who wanted it did buy it did you not see they had over 10 000 participants. You're not some special snowflake and this is not how ICOs become profitable. There's going to be no demand outside the first few hours it hit exchanges everyone who wanted bnt has it and there's a shit ton more tokens in the public exchange than there has been for any ICO ever the supppy just outweighs the demand. It'll be months/years till you see any real return from this which in the crypto world is absolute dogshit, infact you already lost money cause you had to pay ath eth prices just to enter. Keep coping bancor retards

Yes and jews have the highest average iq out of any race. On second thought, please continue hating jews. I don't want you ruining that sweet gene pool.

I don trust them either. The ICO fundraiser was shady as fuck and when I could not complete my transaction for the 5th time I bailed

there were 10000 people who didn't get in that tried.

If you had set your gas price to 50 gwei you would have gotten in. Because of the massive congestion anything lower than that probably didn't get mined.

Literally sent 5 transactions during the first minutes of the ICO.

Transaction disappeared, then reappered as if made during the last minute every 30 minutes. Until I finally got jack shit.

FML

What was your gas price? Mine was doing that until I switched it to 50 gwei.

Lmao you just dragged that number out your arse atleast mine is an actual fact. Even if that was true which is a huge stretch I'm sure 90% of them have been turned off buying now after all the negative attention they have received since and the 10% that still want to buy will be getting dumped on instantly the minute it hits exchanges by the smart BNT holders, after the first few hours pass your bags are going to get mighty heavy bntards

added to the screencap of all the people to humiliate daily on Veeky Forums for the next years

etherscan.io/address/0xbbc79794599b19274850492394004087cbf89710

20k total transactions and 10k went through. You do the math.

Lmao people on biz are literally *this* retarded

Come on man. Give me a chance

I can't wait for these threads. I'll still feel bad for all the people that missed this opportunity though, such easy money and Veeky Forums has been warned thoroughly.

When will I able to trade this shitcoin Veeky Forums?

>goodlooking women scam a bunch of beta autistic virgins into buying useless shit

wow, what a new and bold business plan

Those people were trying to get in at ICO price. They won't be willing to buy sniggering jew bags at a higher price when it hits the exchange

Is BNT going live on Monday?

2x? 5x? 10x? 20x?

????

Yes every ICO just dumps below ICO price immediately as it hits exchanges because people don't want to buy higher than ICO prices. You've really figured this game out.

LOL, no Asians have the highest IQ's.

Screencapped ;^)

GNO, BAT, ANT

Which markets will JewCoin be available in?

how much?

I'd fuck both senseless desu

>you had to pay ath eth prices just to enter
irrelevant, you can redeem your ETH at ICO price. Price of BNT has risen with ETH

Completely relevant, the eth reserve is for 80% ICO and it is not activated yet and it will not activate until bancor is well above the initial ICO price most likely, an ICO is a form of crowdfunding not a risk free investment retard they would risk losing most their money by everyone dipping into the eth reserve within the first month if bancor flops if it worked the way you seem to think.

People said the same thing when Waves left their fucking ICO open for three months, and I turned $500 into about $25,000 so how about you fuck off pretending you know exactly how this works. There is much more excitement towards useful coins in the last few months. Everything doesnt bounce around under it's ICO price for months anymore, bancor literally has a smaller marketcap than dodgecoin. Bancor will make money to ICO buyers that werent terminated, right off the bat. I feel bad for how stupid you are.

Trips BTFO noban copers

Exactly these guys are dumb as fuck. How much do you think Bancor will be on Monday?

I'm thinking 5x-10x.

For real? I put so much money into this

>currently a $300m market cap

>Veeky Forums expecting bancor to be worth over 10 billion by 2018

My sides

no that's too much bancor will start to go up from ico price fast to like 2X and then keep increasing slower till network effects comes in and then is the time when the party really starts.

Yes. BAT was 10x ico price at one point.This is even more hyped and a lot of people didn't get in.

Where is/will this be listed?

No ofcourse not,
The only time bancor will see profit in the near future is the first hours it hits an exchange it'll pump without even trying to due to hype and people not knowing how high the volume is at the time because there is so little sellers. Not anywhere near 5x-10x but it could go 2x-3x and that is still AMAZING profit considering anyone could of bought this just under a week ago. Just don't miss the boat cause I expect it'll turn nasty afterwards.

you do realize that 10x would put bancor at #3 in market cap behind bitcoin and eth? are you fucking retarded?

are you?

fourth, behind ripple as well

Exactly, bancor had a chance to go 10x but the ICO was simply too saturated and then breaking their own ToS by extending the ICO duration even longer, there's simply too many of the bnt tokens for them to make any real gains without making the market cap ridiculous. Valuable lesson to never trust jews and their greed

supposedly the chinese have a bunch to hold onto

there's another thread on biz about it

Lol, you're stupid as fuck. 10x would make it at 3 billion market cap and would be 4th in market cap way behind ripple. This could easily happen on Monday in the first few hours it's listed.

are you programming your bot to hit the api with BTC-BNT requests, or something else?? what cycle time are you going to push before your exchange bans your requests? Do you know their grace algorithm for DoS or are you going to fire it up non-programatically?

Because if you aren't currently doing this or have this fleshed out yet, you are already fucked.

How do I buy bancor?

You don't

Wait for monday when it will be around ICO price at the start

That's like 4x ico price...

those are fake IOUs

Look at the volume

Bancor will be around 500m until they have a REAL product