Buy UBIQ and hold on

I predicted the Verge and ABY breakouts that began last night and which is ongoing. Now I'm here to help you make some more money.

UBQ has been accumulating very close to its highs for a long time now. Only a matter of time before it cums money. Speculation on the cryptojew twittersphere suggests it'll blow through 200 by the end of the weekend so dont be a bitchboy and sell at 8880, the first line of resistance.

Started trading 3 days ago. Took a net-loss due to dip. No money to buy in again @ dip. HODL like a motherfucker. Only buy low sell high where i can to mitigate damage. Pretty much everything is holding tight for the correction. Have been seeing threads in the last 3 days that say to invest in this or that.
>Tfw not enough to invest in all the promising alts.
I'm scared. I don't want to miss out.

so around 30%?

not bad, but I only have 1000 USD worth of it

Good call on ABY. It's mooning right now

ABY Is going strong right now get in before it's to late

Damn it =S
I want some of it.

I hear you. We might still be able to get in on it's next dip.

yummy that dip. come to papa

same desu

holding 4,7k ubq, feeling comfy desu

We're both about to make a lot of money.

>good logo and tech
ubiq is eth v2.0

i have 135 ETH and nothing else. i have been thinking of putting a portion of my eth into Ubiq, but i find it very hard to sell off eth when it has been going up so consistently, but i also feel like i could see great % gains if i were to put a portion of it into Ubiq (and also Aragon). i dunno

Well, this is starting to rise. A lot of the old timer cryptojews think UBQ will be the new ETH. It's definitely going over 100k in the next few days.

in the next few days? what makes you think that?

>unironically buying jumbucks

>people literally shilling for 5% gains now
biz is so shit these days

UBIQ is undervalued as fuck.

don't think it's being pumped right now, I think what's happening is that no one is selling right now so there's only buy pressure mostly

if a whale decides to pamp then it's going to shoot up as long as there's enough word being spread and people buying into it

I agree, been watching the bittrex buy/sell book and it's barely active.

Went ahead and got 20 units.

just got 500

lets go

It's a good short- long term hold, will mostly likely move to $5-10 once whales come out. Pretty sure these dips are someone accumulating.
Though don't think it will have much moment for a while... so stock up while you can

You're not missing out on anything. It's 5000 sats off its ATH. Even if it hits it, you won't even get a 10% return.

sleepy token is sleepy