Self Employed Master Race

>tfw self employed and financially secure at 19
>tfw own and operate an online business which require very little to no work daily, completely hands off
>tfw make money with little effort doing whatever you want everyday
>tfw will never know the reality of being a wagecuck beyond that one part time retail job in high school
>tfw self-employed master race living the ultimate comfy life that will only get comfier as wealth accumulates from investments

Other urls found in this thread:

empireflippers.com/
feinternational.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dropshipping?

Dropshitting

Ya, lot's of people will knock it but I mean it's extremely easy, pays the bills plus some, and is almost like free money.

What do you drop ship?

How did you start?

Congrats OP, I'm self employed as well but I work for clients so I'm still in wageslave territory.

Women's clothing. I'm in a specific niche that has proved quite wide open and lucrative. For obvious reasons I'd rather not reveal what it is exactly.

Can you give more info on this? What's your yearly take home? How did you get started? Any advice for people looking to get into something like this?

>Failed on first dropshipping project within a week. It was selling security cameras which in hindsight was a terrible idea due to entrenched competition and the need to establish a trusted brand image.
>Found a post from some guy laying out his drop shipping niche and website.
>Copied his niche and used all the methods he laid out plus my own
>Turned out to be a very open market with lots of room for competition
>Have been improving it ever since and plan on selling out soon enough to start investing full time.

I take home about 35K Canadian yearly which is not amazing by any means but goes a long way for paying for my apartment, food, internet and everything else while allowing extreme freedom. Also in this current market you can sell for on average 30x you monthly avg profit which is pretty insane at the end of the day.

THE BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT TIP I COULD EVER GIVE ANYONE ONE IS JUST GET STARTED! The only way anything will ever work is if you first just get started on it. Pretty basic advice but it's 100% what gives those who're successful an edge over everyone else whether that be in business or life in general.

>drop"shits" like a peasant making 1k a month tops
Never gonna make it brah

Well done OP. Keep at it mane.

Wagecucks are subhumans. I literally have zero respect for them. They let society and their employer cuck them.

I have my own business too. Making 5k a month but I live with parents and save 70% of the money of it. I sell offline services to small businesses.

Once you have the right mindset you can see that there are literally millions of opportunities to make money on the internet.

Any resources to get started?

Good job, OP. I've considered getting into dropshipping after I finish packing for the move 2 weeks from now. I'll take the advice seriously.

>tfw when I cuck middle aged degenerates out of their disposable income at a card table

Fuck paying tax, fuck wagecucks

>offline services

like what?

> tfw self-employed, selling investment advice to boomers
> tfw taking boomer money to invest cryptocurrencies

feels good man

More like 2k but it's the pay off at the end after selling which is really where the money comes in. You can get what you'd get in 2-3 years in one lump sum.

Thanks bro, I definitely don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Like you say it's a mindset. I more just feel bad for them. It's something you're born with I feel like at the end of the day. Some people are good at music, some people like us are good at finding ways to make money. Society just places more value as a whole on what we do. But ye there's so many opportunities nowadays it's laughable. Truly, what a time to be alive.

I'd recommend thefastlaneforum for motivation to get started and for info on things you can do to improve your business skills.

>parents started a business
>work for them
>get disproportionate amount of money paid under-the-table for little work
>may even inherit it
It's all good for me, at least for a while.

Isn't it a ton more work than it seems though?

>clothing

Yeah, sure.

im actually surprsied there arent more threads about making money online

Ive been making a fulltime living since 2012 and all my friends make monies online. lots of them well into six figures per year, one is close to six figs a month.

youd think on a board full with autistic shutin-neets this would be a more popular topic.

but seems most on here are wagecucks or trying to get some shitty job in accounting or whatnot.

What are you doing lad? It's amazing how cucked people can be to follow the traditional route when literally all the knowledge to make a living on the internet is right there in front of you.

I can only speak for my own personal experience as it might be more work in other situations. But for me I just need to press a few buttons a couple times every other day and reply to emails at my own leisure. Everything else is just extra I do when I feel like optimizing things further. And lets be real here it's very satisfying improving your own business and seeing the extra dollars start rolling in.

Sorry I meant online services to offline businesses.

That's why I wanted to make this thread in the first place. Too many shitposters talking about the latest meme coin. There's real and satisfying ways to make money through the internet that aren't coins.

Not everyone can be an entrepreneur bro. We should be thankful for wagecucks as they make up the consumers who pay for our bills.

>
THE BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT TIP I COULD EVER GIVE ANYONE ONE IS JUST GET STARTED! The only way anything will ever work is if you first just get started on it. Pretty basic advice but it's 100% what gives those who're successful an edge over everyone else whether that be in business or life in general.

You're absolutely right. You learn much more from experience than from reading stuff about it. Yes, you're going to fail and make mistakes and lose money at first, but thats part of the necessary process.

damn i fucked up that greentext

wagecuck reporting in.

£18k a year after tax. That's with a masters. Feelsbadman.

Trying to earn 2nd income, tried matched betting but not making anything much on it.

Damn, I'm form a shithole, you can think that at least I can make like 500 per month? My life savings are like 1k

You're such a loser. Did you know your parents were "wagecucks" at one time?

I bought a crypto trading book on the deepweb. It's actually got some solid advice and came with 5 gigs of trading material related to other markets besides crypto. I'm thinking of just rehashing what the book says, get a guy to make me a design and sell the e-book.

Easy money.

Yup. I mean I do pity them. But wagecucks are normies, and normies don't know any better. They are sheep. What's funny is that they think working 9-5 for 40 years poses no risk, lol.

What's also funny is that they think it costs money to start a small business in the internet age. You can have a website up and running including hosting in an under 10 mins with a good design for $30. It took me $600 to start a business which is now netting me 5k on average.

How would I go about starting an online business? I'm learning programming right now and making progress learning javascript from freecodecamp. Taking a little break now to delve into the crypto universe but intend to get back asap. Any advice or recommendations?

Great man, do it even if you fail it will be a success.

Absolutely, there's literally no one in the world that has gotten anywhere by succeeding on their very first attempt and then continuing to make every right decision for the rest of their life.

Ya I can see where you're coming from. It can be frustrating just listening to their opinions on things. They have everything so backwards when it comes to business and politics. For one they honestly believe that on any investment you make on the stock market there's a relatively high chance that it will go to zero and you will lose everything BUT THAT ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS YOU JUST HAVE TO NOT BE A FUCKING IDIOT AND BUY ON THE TOP OF A TREND BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS!!!

Wagecuck reporting in. Making about 140 - 160K ,from job, 2K from Dividends, 6-10K from profit on stocks,

threw 200 bucks into Pandacoin and bought some eth and other alts in 2015 I think. Now I have 35K in crypto lol

Want to start an online business as well, but was too lazy. The furthest I got was writing an ebook about a topic but never published it :(

Interested in anyting related to automation, scripting (thats my job). My biggest problem is that I do not have the mindset I guess. Never have any good idea but I can develop any type of Software , script whatever I am told.

need to Wagecuck for 5-10 more years before I can retire somewhere on a spanish / portugal island :(

help me pls

empireflippers.com/
feinternational.com/

That's the beauty of the modern internet age bro, you don't even have to start your own business. You can just buy one with the money you seem to making. There's plenty of SaaS business I'm sure you could pick up and improve with your skills. The best part is they're fully formed with existing customers. All you need to do is takeover and profit. Of course you have to be careful with the multiples of the sale price but at the end of the day you'll come out ahead on most deals over the long term, otherwise people wouldn't be buying right.

nigga what the fuck you just copied a guy, yeah a fucking monkey could do it if it was that easy
on you own, without some guy laying out a niche and plan for you already, you tried selling fucking cameras

Like I'm not going to say you did nothing but you got all the hardest shit done for you, I could start tomorrow if I had a niche.

nice, I thought on this one also, starting small scale with some basic website generating like 200
Will check out the offers on these sites for sure.

Money is money, gotta respect the hustle

Man, e-books are really good. My cousin made a lot of money back in the days from a RuneScape money making guide.

People will literally pay for anything.

Don't ever think to yourself: why would anyone pay for this? Because you overestimate the financial sense and intelligence of people.

Internet is easy money if you are smart with it and are open to try new things and experiment. People think that they're late to make money on the internet but that's non-sense. There's always new opportunities popping up.

My number one goal has always been to make my money online, have flexibility and not work a 9-5. I'm doing it so are millions of others.

It's Tanner J Fox, isn't it

So my point here is that you must have the goal of making money on the internet, you must have a deep passion for it to the point where you say to yourself it's either this or nothing, there's no plan B. Think of the lifestyle that you want. And go after it. If it's not impossible then it can be done. If millions of people are making a living on here why can't you?

Ffs you have Jordan Peterson making nearly half a million a year from just posting his lectures on YouTube.

Anything is possible now.

Since you're already making good money why not just try a side business for now?

same here bro. let me give you a piece of advice though, it gets boring. i've actually never felt more unfulfilled in my life since I am at that awkward point where I make enough to not have to do anything but i don't make enough to be able to restore my zest levels with outrageous purchases like a new supercar every few months or a new house somewhere

t. actual $10k/day ceo

No offense but why do guys talking about entrepreneurship sound almost exactly like the quotes moms share with each other on Facebook all the time?

>just follow ur passion bro u can do it!!!
>if everyone else is doing it why can't u?? believe in urself user I believe in you
>anything is possible if u just believe
>user, be yourself and you will go far

What is the deal, though? Honestly I'm not trying to make fun of anyone I'm just curious.

Excuses, excuses. Nothing is stopping you from doing that

Does anybody have any resources/knowledge they'd be willing to share for a poorfag?
I've been interested in crypto currency but I don't have the capital to invest or profit off the market, so now I'm interested in the online business.

Lets just say I have only 1-50 usd to use. And I know self discipline and motivation are necessary, and I know a quick Google search can give me some answers but I'd rather hear from successful anons.
I don't expect you to give me a business or niche but how can I get started in a way that is likely to succeed? I know it's never guaranteed but I'd like to come into the market swinging if I can.

Tl;Dr resources and advise for a poorfag plz

Haha we got a wagecuck reporting in. But for real man what the fuck does it matter. If some guy decides he wants to lay out his entire niche and business plan of course someone with drive like myself is going to exploit that and profit off it. I'm sure thousands read his post but I'm the only one who took action on it and that's all that matter in this world, action. Talk is cheap, if I had this I could do this blah blah blah, what have you done to further your goals?

There's going to be more established business for sale there. I wouldn't recommend buying a biz worth anything less than 25-30k. They're just going to be too low quality and will come with a much larger chance of failure. Get something quality and established in a niche you feel confident with.

Exactly, I sell the stupidest shit. Do I understand those who buy things from me? No fucking way I have no idea what they're thinking on a personal level. But do I understand it on a business level and exploit it for profit, absolutely YES.

Never heard of that person before today. I'm just some guy, which is really an important point. I'm just some guy. Any of you could be me and vice versa.

I understand what you mean. It's almost too easy in that there's no huge challenge and we can just continue to make a decent wage doing nothing all day. I'm currently getting into a solar roofing start up, we'll see where that goes.

do you ever think about, idk, reading a book or something? like virgil or something? ffs if I had all that money I'd just be going to the library every day? why do rich people lack a life's purpose beyond money?

yo faggot things happened dont be so full of yourself faggot, even the top trader millionaire billionaire said that once you become cocky you loose.
Dip shit.

You even said you too scared to reveal the exact nichet. Because why? so you telling everyone that if someone found out your little business you will be out of business?
Sounds like your scared faggot its only a matter before someone finds out. What then?

That is why I suggest going all in max leverage on Bitbean.

Because these cliches are literally true. Some truths are timeless. Watch some videos of Earl Nightingale and Napoleon Hill and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Anyone who has achieved any goal/dream always gives the same advice because the principles of success don't change.. ever.

do you ever think, meh, maybe I shouldn't help people buy more meaningless shit and drown everything sacred in worthless consumables?

Thanks for the ideas.

Do you think routine helps here?

For a month I used to get up at 05:30 every day and spent 2 hours researching stuff, figuring out what I should start, did some brainstorming but did not find anything which would be Profitable AND I would enjoy doing.

So What is needed to make it on the internet?
-perseverance?
-Routine?
-Be able to think like the average Joe (hate the word "normie" sorry)?

?? what else

I wish I wasn't a wagecuck.

I get stuck on the whole "having an idea in the first palce" part.

Well it's not real so might as well tel us your fantasy.

I just don't think this is what people are looking to hear. People have been told to "be themselves" their entire lives. Was OP "being himself" when he read how a particular dropshipping business works and executed it?

"Entrepreneurs give each other this "be yourself" advice and then you find out they sell sketchy supplements to Chinese people or they write those annoying endless website advertisement things.

I'm not that guy.

But no. You never think that. Because if somebody is paying for your product/service then by definition it's not worthless.

>if someone's willing to buy it i'll sell it haha!

Very noble of you.

There's nothing noble about taking a shit but we all have to do it. Just get money and get fed my guy.

What would be the point of that?

Haha I noticed that while I've been writing and I think it's because like has said there's just some core principles that are always going to be true human nature being how it is. People don't change, we all work fundamentally the same way, that's why things people have said 1000s of years ago and have been churned out for centuries, finally finding their way onto moms fb pages are still true (the ones I talked about at least not the ones you mentioned lol).

I personally do all that stuff and it can be fulfilling but we humans are depressingly hard to please. We all need some kind of greater purpose fulfillment that things like work give us. It's why the unemployed are the most miserable people you'll ever meet.

No because there's no inherit meaning or purpose in life. What I do doesn't conflict with my morals and it allows me to live a comfy and easy life. Also those who buy things off me derive some sort of pleasure from it, otherwise they wouldn't be buying the particular item in the first place.

You do realize that without wagecucks, your products will never got sold?

Economics, my friend. Stop being a bragcuck.

You don't think there's meaning to be found in timeless works of literature and art?

But you sell WOMEN'S CLOTHING and you dont even know why they buy it.

How is this "being yourself"?

Because OP only wants money

No, lol

any tips man? want to be like you haha

Stop larping, pajeet

>No because there's no inherit meaning or purpose in life

is this what you actually believe? no wonder wealthy people are so soulless. Have you ever been to church? Or read Dostoyevsky? Have you ever thought deeply about anything?

OMFG, you gave me a good ass idea. Believe it or not, I legit made 100M+ overall on a F2P level 3 account. There's a lot I know about making money on F2P.

pic related is close to the most I had at one point

Jesus. I don't envy you.

Anybody? I want to be like you OP and other successful anons in this thread

bamp

These people are empty on the inside. Don't be like them.

I think the main thing is to dabble in a lot of things and see what you're good at it and what suits you best to be honest. Just start as soon as you can. It can be anything. As long as you're trying new things. It's difficult for everybody at first. But if you're willing to continue you'll make it. I'm working 15 hrs a week now but before I got here I was working 12-13 hrs a day for couple of months. But it didn't feel like work man. I loved it because I was doing something for me.

You have a naive view of the world.

First of all, define """"successful""""

Get out of here. Stop browsing Veeky Forums and do some real work ffs. Come here again when you have reached your first milestone. Read that, MILESTONE. Set it, do it. Also lurk moar. Shit is so simple.

I dont see the point in trying to FUD making money. There are more than enough millionaires and billionaires who cherish the arts/humanities and donate more to their upkeep than you ever will. Just chill the fuck out.

Hah! Everything comes with a cost. Every time you disrespect your fellow man you disrespect yourself.

Op what were your start up costs? And who mentored you if anyone?

Same m8, the feel of smug superiority over wagecucks is a feeling better than any paycheck. They're slaves, sheep, and cogs in a machine that cares nothing about them - pathetic.

But how do you stay motivated and not get bored? My business makes me more than enough to live off but without a routine I find myself drifting into unproductive habits. I'm thinking of taking up some sort of fun voluntary work to give me a bit of a routine and social interaction.

>Wagies will never know what it's like to pick your work based on what you care about and enjoy instead of sucking up to your boss in the hope of extra shekels

Please look through all my posts. I've never once said to "be yourself" that was the other poster. I've said to start something and take action above everything else. I've said that at the end of the day action is the ONLY thing that matters when it comes to be successful.

Yes I believe we're complex algorithms and more then likely living in a computer simulation. Read the book "Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow" if you want to expand your point of view a little bit and I mean this respectfully. Yes actually I do a lot of thinking, it's by far the thing I do the most in life. Also just because there's no inherit purpose in the world doesn't mean that you can't find purpose and be fulfilled. I'm on the path to doing so myself with all the freedom I've afforded myself.

HAHAHAHAHA

>lol wagies are so pathetic
>i'm bored and my life has no meaning

You people are a parody.

Explain to me how I'm disrespecting my fellow man, lol. I'm just throwing out ideas ITT. My business is actually legit. I legitimately help small businesses increase traffic, sales, brand reputation, etc. And they pay me on a monthly basis. Yes I outsource most of the work and don't do much work now but it doesn't matter. This is how capitalism works.

Great job brochacho. I am going to look into drop shipping

Most sensible response on this thread

"Successful" as in having to put in a minimal amount of work (after the initial ass busting start up) and raking in solid profits. Ideally I'd like to be making 10k a day like one of the anons in this thread but I know that's not realistic.
If I can make around 1.5k to 2k a month with minimal effort (and ideally with room for growth) I'd consider that successful

Set higher goals I guess. If you're making 10k a month. Aim for 50k. Unlike in a wagecuck job you don't have to wait for your boss to give you a raise. You just have to increase sales, advertising, etc.

I've become complacent and lazy myself. I could be making more than what I am now but I've become too comfortable. But lately I've picked up crypto so its not too bad.

Let's get this, money man.

Hey op maybe you can give me some advice.

I spent about 1k for a month on ads and only got $300 in sales. So I raked in a whopping -$700

I feel as if my ads weren't targeted properly. Any tips?

Also is Facebook your main network for advertisements?

What's wrong with that? You think being a cog in a machine wasting 40hrs a week for a cause you don't have any interest in is meaningful?

Wagies never have time to worry about the direction they're going in - they're too worried about their next paycheck. I'm now at a stage where I have to pick a path that I actually WANT to follow, that has meaning, that is valuable and fulfilling. This is a big decision that wagies will never have to make.

If your job gives you meaning, good for you. I'd be more inclined to believe you think your job is valuable if you didn't HAVE to do it. Thing is, I could do your job if that's the path I wanted, but my options are far broader than yours because I don't have to worry about a paycheck.

Don't be mad

>wasting 40hrs a week
for me its 40 hrs + 10 hrs commute

Usually I do stock analysis or read some interesting book on the way.

>never thought his customers are also some wagecucks
>never learn how to economics

Appreciate them for once. Hate seeing selfless richfag bragging on my biz

It's certainly a satisfying and very unique feeling that is only possible via the Internet. Really an amazing time to be alive.

Look into the app Meetups. If you live in a big enough city you can find people with similar interests doing activities that interest you. Literally can find people doing anything and the dates and locations are prearranged so you don't have to fuck around with planning. Great way to socialize, meet new people who are similar to yourself and feel more active and fulfilled.

Also spirituality is something that is always helpful to explore. I know not all anons agree with this but people want to be apart of something bigger than themselves. Religions like Buddhism do a great job of this and they connect you with people helping if you feel isolated (big problem in modern society).

>Believe it or not, I legit made 100M+ overall on a F2P level 3 account

im not into gaming. wtf is this guy talking about?

I own a speciality restaurant any powerful marketing ideas to increase traffic?

OP still curious about your intitial investments and mentorship.

I work with an Angel investing network and entrepreneurs like yourself.

Also what are you doing here?

>Set higher goals I guess. If you're making 10k a month. Aim for 50k.
You're right. But money just doesn't motivate me as much anymore, which I didn't expect at such an early stage. I have a clear idea of what I need to do to grow my business further, but I'm only ticking stuff off this list slowly. I know if I dedicated 40hrs a week I'd be up to 50k per month by the end of the year - but I'm probably working 5 hrs at the moment per week.

I've started thinking about different kinds of goals. Starting a family, getting a PhD, or like I said some kind of charity work.

I don't see what economics has to do with this, but you're right. It's not a good attitude to have but when I see people moaning about their situation in life it's frustrating to see them not do anything about it. Or sometimes I see people deceiving themselves that they like their jobs when it's so obviously not true. Again, I don't see why these people don't acknowledge this and do something about it.

But yeah, hating on ordinary people (wagies) is not a good look, sorry.

Good advice, thanks. I'll look into it although I don't live in a particularly big city (UK here)

pics on Instagramm. Invite hot chicks whith lots of followers and ask them to take a pic and use a specific hashtag and so on...
You will probably need to pay them some money but it will be worth it.

It's all banter, dude. Calm down. I don't hate wagies. If they want to live like that. They can. But I want to live my ow life and craft my own destiny. I just can't do that if I'm stuck in a regular job. And I encourage all to do the same.

oh yea why didnt i think of that.

i have a few friends already that have over 1k local followers...

thanks user, any more ideas?