Daily Bitshare thread - BTS

Alright you fags, anyone buying the dip? This thing is priming for a moon launch. As we speak, its being added to Chinese exchanges.

The price yesterday was 15k sat on the zczz chinese exchange (I know I spelt that wrong)

Currently the price on Bittrex is 12k sat

Buying in?

Already in. Will hold for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

Im holding too, but I dont want to hold for that long

I really don't know what to think about this coin. Where are you thinking of exiting? I am thinking 14k at least

14k would be good but that wouldnt really be worth it for the last few days of holding

Id be ok with 16k sat

bump

God every fucking day biz doesnt care about BTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's like pulling teeth having a discussion on BTS on biz.

I know wtf, there were threads up for the last few days

It's not doing so hot right now. The only coin in top 50 that is in the red. We need a good mooning soon.

The order book is fluctuating but has consistently shown signs of a incoming pump, i.e. usually the plateaued red prices

BUMP ASS

bump

shameless bump

I hold alot. Love this potencial this coin have!

Really?

Why is volume so low, where are the chinks??

Probably on their own exchanges, also let them wake up, it isnt easy sleeping with dog in your stomach

i dont understand much about this coin except for the chinese like it, could somebody give me a rundown?

GOOGLE IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

you're not doing a very good job keeping your thread alive OP, nobody's gonna buy your shitcoin with that attitude

No shit sherlock

Im not selling right now anyways, but figured some anons had some more infomation on this POS

i got 41 coins im waiting for 2 years when its worth 900

>shuts people down and fucks them off to google
>asks to be spoon fed

are you retarded? im not gonna sift through 50 articles from shitty coin websites when i can get a paragraph from someone here