Iron hands

Anyone else basking in the glory of the hodl and having iron hands in the last 3 days?

SELL!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Anyone else whos not a retard?

>tfw I sunk the rest of my life savings into crypto and timed the bottom nearly perfectly

I was shit scared during the dip last month and promised myself I'd only buy low and sell high from then on. Which, of course, doesn't work unless you BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH!!!!!!

Same here. Last night was sleepless, but it's looking good today.

>Mfw none of my holdings ever dipped below profit
>Sold the top last week and bought the bottom
Lol @ the headlines: "Bitcoin and eth are crashing!" (14 hours ago)
"Bitcoin rebounds" (7 hours ago)

Forgot the image

I like the fact the $300 for 1 ETH seemed expensive a few months ago, and seems cheap now. People adjust to the new normal. Makes many of the prices on these coins drift upward. I have ten coins that have gone up 3-4x just for not shitting my pants and selling.

Yeah, but it's easy when you only have like 150 invested in this shit.

$300 is still a bit expensive for me since I was trading at $12 a few months ago. I thought it would cap off at $50 and nearly shit myself when I woke up one morning about a week later to $150.

>9200 ark
>27 LTC
>30 ETC
>1 ETH
>Had about $10k in crypto earlier this week, which started from a $500 investment in a shitcoin ~1 year ago

Doesn't matter whether you have $150 in now, that could be $10k in 365 days. Iron hands never lose.

tfw lost my nerve and didn't buy the $250 dip
but I sold nothing
h-how'd I do

I lost my investment and it rebounded.

Hands of adamantium.

did you buy ark with your BTC?
>great 10/10
did you simply hodl?
>7/10

I have no BTC but I do have a lil bit of ark :)

I bought in like 3 days ago for ~1150AUD my net-worth has currently dropped to ~900AUD. Just trying to buy at the bottom of dips and then sell when they are @ a profit. I haven't made a loss on any trades yet, so I expect that to correct when BTC jumps back up. Am I doing ok? What else can I do to git gud?

I fear nothing

>21 btc masterrace
How does it feel?

>5 btc of bitbeans

On my god, the memes

I had 2 margin positions that were almost liquidated at -3000 USD
Held steady, and now they're all green
Put stop-loss orders

Buy cheap ark before it crashes... into the moon.

Am I repeating myself too much?

user, wtf are you doing with your BTC in these shitters?

was hoping I wasn't the only one keking at this

you deserve every drop of the champagne you buy to drink with your earnings my friend

are you god?

>tfw been on a wild ride with LBC and may just take my profits and run
Thoughts?

I have 134, I know it isn't enough. just hoping I can get paid and get some more BTC to invest before it does. Scared that it was just another meme you guys are pushing to p&d but reading up on it some looks promising. And the shilling often turns sour. I also have some in Esper, hoping that will be a rocket.

No but he told me to go all-in xbc a few months ago took profits right after pumped and got back in

That'd be nice. I could use 10k bucks. I'd probably sell at an earlier peak though to reinvest...

anybody still currently holding anything better sell NOW

this is your LAST CHANCE

we're peering over the cliff face RIGHT NOW

AND WE'RE ABOUT TO JUMP OFF

eh, when you've made so much it's easier and less stressful to hodl with iron hands

I guess I'm about to find out how well Hodling payed off for me.