/mcg/ Mooncoin General: Breaking News Edition

>reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/6hon2c/leaked_mooncoin_announcement_huge_news_new/

>NEW ALGO LAUNCHING NEXT WEEK. WE GOING TO THE MOON.

Mooncoin is a three year old coin that has just started to generate immense momentum.

It's recently acquired a new dev, and a new website was created just last month showcasing the new tech ideas.
mooncoin.com/

Here is the new ANN thread from December until now
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

>Why should I invest?
At such low cost what do you have to lose? Invest $10-$100 and sure you could be left holding, but when this takes off you'll kick yourself for missing a potential 100x gain. Just look at the salt lakes from DGB and RDD.

>But the 80b wallet!
It's been frozen, read the ANN

>But friendly shill, where can I acquire this glorious investment?
Go to bleutrade.com/ OR novaexchange.com/, sign up, send your BTC to trader wallet

WE ARE ALSO NOW ON C-CEX
THIS MEANS YOU CAN TRACK MOON ON BLOCKFOLIO BY NOVA OR C-CEX

>This is shit, it's not on bittrex
Devs have been contacting all the bigger exchanges, they've seen what we've achieved so far and have been in contact with us.
Hopefully we should hear back soon.

>I want to find out more, I have other questions...
Please visit us at discord.gg/D57cx8

The rocket won't be sitting here forever.

dis makes my dick soo hard.

HERE WE GO FUCKERS

Another ann??? Stop it man! My dick can only get so hard!

gangbang digi chan at her bittrex??

thanks OP just bought more RDD

Cancer

I bought 4.2M more.

what is the purpose of moon besides stealing neetbux from retards? is it just another doge?

Mooncoin can't ever be close enough to glorious dogecoin

Mooncoin is about to implement a custom algo called lyra2m, which is both ASIC and GPU resistant, making it a very easy minable coin. Also there's MoonWord, SmartLikes and soon to come MoonEDU.

>very easy minable coin
so those 30+ btc walls are going to stay there forever, enjoy your eternal bags faggot

And the key is the ease of mining, could be used in... I dunno... a video game.... cough* *cough *chough

Alright moonbros. What's a conservative estimate for this time next week? 10 sat?

2LfY2JFhQQx1pmD7EEwkteGTxVgiDyb5My

PLEASE LET ME HAVE SOME OF YOUR LUNAR TOKENS I WILL SUCK YOU'RE DICK

Not with that spelling you won't.

Ten seems like a conservative estimate, but frankly, last time I thought we'd go to 6 and shot straight to 10 from 3. Now we'll be starting around 5.

Awryyttt. Just stacked in a million moons for now.... more next week... go go go moon. Lets fly!!

fuck this guy give them me and I'll make him suck your dicks
2TcNEXgtVswNGyMLTgnfScxTSQUQpTwP9z

Come on, moon-chan!

Less than 1 BTC until 6 sat.

The difficulty of mining has very little to do with those walls. Easy to mine means more people will mine which means block rewards get spread out more thinly.
Also, we've crushed those 30BTC walls numerous times. Have you heard of Reddcoin? Shits easy as fuck to "mine" because you stake it instead of mine it. Lmao. You're a fucking retard.

obligatory

when will this wallet be out?
if it's easy to mine it will mean that the mooncoins I'm holding will be worth less
depends on how many mooncoins/hour I guess

>x100 gains
Why does every shill thread for every coin include such inflated predictions?

10 sat is realistic but who knows when.

The same amount of mooncoins per day will get released. I think you guys have a severe misconception of what easy to mine means.

Don't let your dreams be dreams

I rape my sister for bein fuckin whore and sleep with my cousin. what world is this?

Will you add ability to stake?

We were terrorizing dev with adding PoS/PoW hybrid, but since dev thinks PoS is "bad bad", probably not. Sucks.

Stop trying to make mooncoin happen,
IT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN it's no different to the billion other crazy high volume low sat shitcoins, you can't just change the logo every week and throw in some buzzword ""features"" and act like its going to change overnight. Especially when there is 1000's of you waiting with huge bags to dump the minute it hits 2 digits.

I hate mooncoin stupid supply. It's so stupidly big.

Market cap with that supply will never let prices rise much.

This is also on coinexchange.io right?

and thats where you are wrong. Mooncoin has an extremely strong community of many people, and we are all mostly helping the dev process, marketing, coming up with ideas, and more.

We want to grow this coin becuase it is a really good coin with lots of potential.

you'll feel stupid when it shoots up tenfold

There is alot of moon to be mined. We just need more hashrate to increase the speed even more than what it is. Also, get your ass in there, join a pool and get to it!

But what is unique about it? What can it do that others can't? How can it be marketed and who to?

BCN and DOGE both have 100+ B coin counts, and are over 100 sats.

1) lyra2m mining algo
2) MoonWord
3) SmartLikes

Hey, mooncucks

Do you know what coin you actually missed? AMMO.

Since it was first shilled here (a few days ago), it reached 15 times its initial value. Just imagine how much you could have made if you bought it at 32 sat (during the initial shilling) and sold at 500 the next day.

How does it feel wasting time kicking a dead horse?

I bought, sold, and bought more MOON.

That means fuck all to me. They're just buzzwords.

Reddcoin > Mooncoin
Digibyte > Mooncoin
Bitbean > Mooncoin
Niggercoin > Mooncoin

I can't wait to see your moonfat fuck faces when chink whales drop their bags

you sound like you need some milk

pls whales make this a $1-$10 coin thas all i rly need

Nah, $1 is unrealistic. $0.01-0.1 is more reasonable.

i'll be totally fine with that too desu

At what timeframe do we get 0.1? I am already hard by the idea that I can get 100k out of this with 1.5 coins.

I am just too worried about
1) sell walls being massive
2) lots of wallets with over tens of millions of coins, they will dump asap

How do we fix this?

Convince them Moon is a coin worth holding

Sells walls move if demand becomes higher. Its all based on potential profits.