Tfw LTC is the best performer in my portfolio

>tfw LTC is the best performer in my portfolio
You listened, right?

i listened to the guy that shilled ethereum hard in feburary instead

i think it turned out alright

bought at $28.8 yesterday

You say that like this is the end of growth.

With the possible bitcoin fork coming one of two things will happen.

Bitcoin will not fork and only do segWit and then LTC and BTC will be able to be exchanged for free instantly effectively making BTC a bank and LTC the cash from that bank you spend.
this would be amazing for LTC.

OR Bitcoin does fork, in which case people will want a solid investment with all the things Bitcoin had but more secure and speedy. Which will be LTC. also regardless, the new coin will get segwit which still makes LTC into the spendable asset to Bitcoins bank.
People really have no idea how much this awkward coin is going to moon and how little it will ever dip back down after that It will probably take down Ripple substantially.

>ethereum
$7 next year

predictions for litecoin price rise after btc segwits?

my bad, didnt mean segWit. meant Lightning network.

i like this idea of a liquid ltc to more solid btc, the two would complement each other

once it segwits it will adopt lightning network which will effectively turn Bitcoin into a digital gold that can be instantly pulled from your funds into Litecoin which can then be spent.

Its the most secure form of transaction ever conceived.
like actually it is.

this shit is going to do more than just moon, its going to discover life in other parallel universes.

nice shitposting. stay uneducated

i fucking late LTC and I think it's shit but there is no reason it can't go to $50

Too late to buy now?

meant:

minor dip now, jump on!

Wait til it crashes below 131k again.

nigga, please

Okay bought in $1k of LTC, will wait for the inevitable moon mission.

>LTC is the best performer in my portfolio
You say that like it's a good thing, but it really just means that you have a shit portfolio.

last month it reached a high of 35$ on CB
if it is going to there or even higher now isn't a terrible time to buy
There's a small chance it could dip back to 28ish but if the momentum continues it could also just break right through the 35 high

maybe watch the dip that's happening right now and buy when you think it's at bottom
nobody knows

I should have bought yesterday but i'm def not going to buy now. LTC has been so stable in the past that I'm sure some whales are waiting on a nice bubble so they can dump. There hasn't really been a chance for them to get serious gains off ltc in a while. if this thing hits $38+ then prepare for a huge dump.

Would you buy more right now and how many?

welcome aboard!
I put in all my spare money, which sadly is only €270. still studying..

all help appreciated: LV3J79Xhf1LGiLxY6vYFSiSQbPuCSCLsZB

LTC GONNA DROP. BUY HIGH SELL LOW

should i drop doge and go long on LTC instead this entire weekend?

I tried to listen OP but my poornes only allowed me to get 0.25 LTC. Anyone feel like helping a poor white minority? I din do nuffin to deserve dis
LTC: LfpEUoriqUo3aiGYqoZhxhEBBxcGf5LUDV

>doge
why the fuck are you holding this

people said it would moon and it did but it's taking forever, it's at 121 sat now

i decided to go long on LTC because of all the news

It's standing surprisingly strong. If some bored devs jump on it, doge could come back in style