REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ISN'T ANY STORE GETTING NEW SHIPMENTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ISN'T ANY STORE GETTING NEW SHIPMENTS

Is this still worth it? Could mine some shitcoin before it moons. I hear eth can be mined like 50-100$ worth a month

I make about 5 bucks a day mining a shitty UBQ on my prehistoric R7 370. I'd make maybe 8 if I got some better card. So yeah, it is worth it.

With just 6 of them you can make $1000/month right now.

TFW got RX 480 for $160 in December.

Amd found out its more practical to pile up the gpus and mine ethereun

Just get a 1070 before it runs out of stock too lad.

Why would I buy a $400 card that gets a lower hashrate than a $180 card? Anything above $220 or so per card isn't profitable.

Wow you suck. :)

i think you can break even, but vega is probably going to distrupt the market. its a compute beast. definitely grabbing a pair in august to mine with

I called CDW a week ago and asked when they'd be in stock and they said "it will be at least 2 months"

1070's hashrate and tdp is similar, even better in some cases, not to mention AMD cards are sold out everywhere. Good luck finding one for the mrsp. 1070 availabity will ceasesoon too, mark my words -they're still profitable for mining shitcoins and it doubles as gaming apparel for resale

>a $400 card that makes $150/month is profitable

Does it make sense to mine a ton of alt coins and then trade them for BTC or ETH? I'm thinking about doing that possibly.

I mine alt coins that I think have potential. DGB was a superstar for a while but not worth it anymore.

You don't trade them up, you just stick with it and hope it moons is that right? I was thinking about maybe mining PotCoin, seeing how the cannabis industry suffers from a lot of legal growers not being able to deposit in banks it seems like a interesting place to be before everyone makes the shift. What do you think?

my 1080ti mines about 3x as much as my 470 and costs quite a bit under 3x as much (at current going rates on ebay). With proper power settings it doesn't eat up that much more power. plus, its a kickass gaming card that will probably resell near cost.

I wonder why people obsess over used 470s when a 1080ti is that good. Vega will probably blow everything away for mining anyways.

cause 470 is not expensive card (still can't buy it lol).
1080ti is something extremely expensive. it really is.

>mfw got rx 480s for $180
>sold for $350-400
>ready to buy nvidias crypto model out in 2 weeks

fuck buying shitcoins i make more green scalping gpus

how to do proper settings ? i have a 1070 and a couple of 1060
thanks bro

I wish I had money.