AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST FUCKING LOST 4.8K CAUSE I DIDNT PUT A FUCKING DECIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

reminds me of my 2006/2007 runescape days... know that feel bro.

Top kek mate

haha lol omgsh xD

I check my addresses like 15 times before I send anything.

dumbass

fuck, that's exactly what those two would say

Holy fucking shit bro. That sucks.

I don't think he fucked up the address.

I almost fucked up like that too before, thank fuck I was using a take profit order and it sold at market price

does that mean someone got super cheap coins?

ever happened to any of you? the best I got was one or two satoshi's cheaper than what I asked.

What address did you send it to?

What address did you send it to? You can create a wallet with that address of course if no one has it. But I dough someone does

post a screenshot of the order

pls user I want to see

I put too many zeros when I was selling 9 btc worth of ripple once. I meant to put .00002900 and I actually put .00000290 on bittrex. Lucky for me it auto sold and I only ended up losing a half a bitcoin.

Love this meme

I'm curious- is it even possible to make a similar mistake on GDAX? It seems that because of how they restrict selling up, you can't accidentally sell your coins really cheap. And the only way to even sell up is to make market buy order, which chooses the most available sell orders, right?

WTF is this piece of shit of exchange site that doesn't put a warning message when you put an order with more or less than 10% of the actual price.

which exchanges do that?

its not the exchanges responsibility to make sure you dont mess up lol

>creating a private key from a public key
Welcome to Veeky Forums

i sent 2.5 ethers to an etc exchange wallet once

no somebody got way more in a transaction then they should have. selling coins on an exchange will always fill the highest bids first so you could only accidentally sell for way less if the market was that shallow anyways.

That sucks OP, I could have bought a second car with that amount.

Are you still alive?

Crypto feel thread?
>buy some KMD when it was at 20000 sats
>install their wallet so I can earn interest on it
>send it all
>few weeks later
>want to check how much interest I've earned because it's been doing really well, up over 250%
>try to load seed
>nothing, zero balance
>wtf
>check my address
>it doesn't match the address I had originally sent to
>find out that their piece of shit wallet is bugged and generates a random address the first time you log into it
Still waiting to hear back from support, but I'm assuming I'm fucked.

You can disable that and post really small orders that would normally be rejected (e.g. Sell eth for $3.00)