maybe not much when you compare it to population
but when you are the person who is suffering, the world is over for you
and people keep living their petty lives
we cant save people
isnt this, disturbing?

Is he ok?

no idea
"just" a random guy from google images

If it's what I think it is, he has a condition in that his body continually generates scar tissue all over.

what does he mean by this?

No.

Pain is in the mind. You can stop the physical sources of pain, but you cannot stop the mind from simulating pain.

Pain is forever.
The Earth will be ashes before pain goes away.

Christcucks. Explain how an all powerful, all good God can do this. Now.

Oh wait, you can't xD

Christards BTFO

>we cant save people
But the Lord Jesus Christ can.
The Christ has redeemed the suffering of mankind.

Earthly suffering is nothing compared to the bliss of eternal salvation, or the horror of eternal damnation.

> implying how you withstand suffering isn't the core theme of Christianity

both the evil and good do what they do for self purposes. Jesus was pretty clear that men usually rarely ever do things good, for they let their pride get ahead of their actions. It is only with faith and reverence through God that one can do good.

Yeah you can. Mental suffering comes from an incorrect understanding of reality, i.e. delusion. With clarity comes freedom from suffering.

t. Buddha

Romans 5
And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Let's argue the opposite for a moment. Imagine you were born in a perfect world, a world like Eden where your food just grew naturally, and in abundance, and where you could stake out some land and raise a family. There are no sicknesses, illnesses or disease, and neither you nor your family ever suffer from anything whatsoever.

And then you die and wake up in eternal flames, with no way out, because nothing ever told you there was a problem; nothing ever told you there was something wrong with the world, and in the world, and in you.

Does that sound like a win to you?

>And then you die
>in Eden
You wut m8?

Morality didn't come along until that bitch picked fruit off the designated tree of wrongness.

>That person right there in that photo is blessed by God! Everyone donate absurd amounts of money to the Church so we can give totally and most definitely just give it ti them. And if you then you're motherfucking excommunicated, going to hell for all of eternity and are a neckbeard.

This is a legitimate Christian response.

And What are you doing for him? Just raising the finger and judging other people won't do shit for them. I will pray for him, I don't have too much money. You could try to study medicine or try to heal the guy but you don't. You're only a hypocrite.

>giving that much credit to a manchild

Is anyone gonna explain what's wrong with this guy? It looks like smallpox on super steroids.

smallpox is a disease. that guy has a genetic condition, most likely his body can't stop producing tissue

From leddit:
>His name is Chandra Wisnu. He spent the last 25 years trying to find a cure for the bizarre condition that caused bubble-like tumors to erupt on his body. Three years ago he found out he has an extreme case of Neurofibromatosis type I (NF-1), a tumor disorder that is caused by a gene malfunction and causes non-cancerous lumps.

>The 57-year-old Indonesian man has been going to doctors and alternative healers for years. However, until now he had been unable to find out the cause of the tumors -- or to get relief from the itching.

>"One alternative healer cut out fatty tissue and told my father to bury it under a banana tree," Wisnu said