Need you help anons

I'm a us marine vet and lost all my limbs in combat with isis forces.. the fucking government fucks us vets over and i'm almost out of money.. my wife left me and took the kids with her, she was disgusted by my new body.. im looking to get my life back together again by becoming a professional crypto currency trader. please help a vet get started

BTC: 1yF3LyaarSyb6qrNtPcLxnAcscFgGh7jT
ETH: 0x643E373AfF29a46f302Adf74D8F7c7Df7E5E6589

thanks user, i gave my limbs for your freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?320982-Love-Story-of-Taylor-Morris-amp-Danielle-Kelly
elitereaders.com/taylor-morris-quad-amputee/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post your dick and i'll send 1 eth

He said he lost his limbs nigger are you blind?

what reaallyy happened over there? did the goat fight back?

forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?320982-Love-Story-of-Taylor-Morris-amp-Danielle-Kelly

Cool story Bro.

post a timestamp proving you're taylor morris, and I'll send you some ETH

No Marines were on the ground on isis occupied areas.
Or if you are marsoc and took part in classified ops, you wouldn't say.

i cant make a picture since i have no hands :( pls just send, help a veteran out

Pretty good at typing!
Tell, me what year did you lose your limbs?

Read the sticky. No begging.

I know a marine who got his leg blown off and gets 4K each month tax free. I should look into that, talk about NEET.

im typing with my nose dude. thanks, i try to minimize typos
Im just asking you to help a vet out. i gave my limbs for your freedom, arent you going to give me something in return?

>Im just asking you to help a vet out. i gave my limbs for your freedom, arent you going to give me something in return?
The only thing you gave anyone was giving yourself diabetes you larping faggot.

this is pretty fucked

didn't have any problem copy pasting the addresses handy nose you have

elitereaders.com/taylor-morris-quad-amputee/

OP is a fucking roleplayer. Just search the pic on Google.

if you post a selfie next to a sign written "/biz", maybe many people will believe you and send you some BTC or ETH. For us now, you are just another impostor :)

>Fighting in Jewish desert tribe wars

Serves him right.

You already get government welfare, stupid welfare nigger

Fuck off

You know this is impossible since you're larping op but that dick pic is certainly possible.

using google reverse, it is old pic, disgusting OP used a disabled person for his own gain.

Sorry, you have to have fingers to buy crypto

kys.

your the reason everyone hates dune coons

OP is obviously baiting and you faggots are all just taking the bait. Go to /pol/ often and you wont get triggered that much and will just ignore his pathetic troll attempt...

i would will you a hand but there are bills a cannot foot.

i don't eat sob stories. sorry.