Muhammad was literally a fucking warlord

do not patronize me, do not try to tell me that "Islam is a peaceful religion" or that "all religions are the same"...when its fucking central figure was a soldier

Don't try and claim "well Christianity is violent too" yeah, Christianity has a history of violence I don't dispute that

but if you look at the central figure of Christianity, Jesus....was literally a hippy that preached peace

the complete opposite of Muhammad

so historically where did this idea of Islam being peaceful come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4iBGjJbaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From the people chopping off heads of people who would not convert to islam.

I'm always amazed when people don't grasp that murderers can be liars too.

>historically where did this idea of Islam being peaceful come from?

It isn't historic, it's recent, "religion of peace" started getting thrown around by the West when we were invading a shit ton of Muslim countries whilst pretending not to be at war with Islam

It is a religion of peace once everybody non Muslim is dead. Oh wait not even then, since Muslims fight each other all the time.

Yeah it's a religion started by a pedophile warlord and meant for low IQ inbred goatfuckers.

This thread is islamophonpbic how do I down vote posts in this subreddit?

didn't the meme come from a deliberate mistranslation of a-S-L-M (measure IV) "to submit oneself to Allah, to hand oneself over completely"?

Muhammad wasn't any more a soldier than Moses, and hippies don't preach doom and hellfire for those that don't follow them. Muhammad would have been regarded the same way if the Meccans did him in at an early age before he could run to Medina.

Either way, the question of Islam being a religion of peace has absolutely nothing to do with its principal texts or dogmas and is a modern political position developed in tandem by Western neoliberal and neoconservative policies and their Arab/Israeli allies as a way to blunt the influence of political Islam and Iran.

>Blah blah blah it's all whitey's fault the other races have no agency.

>and their Arab/Israeli allies

We could probably blame 'whitey' for failing to teach you reading comprehension, though.

>Muhammad was literally a fucking warlord

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? One of the things that make Islam such a great religion is its militarism.

What's wrong with pedophilia? You do know that people in the West started thinking that pedophilia is wrong only in the middle of the 20th century, right?

Watch "Sword and Crescent" documentary. It's over 3 hours long and explains how Islam is a violent, satanic, false religion that has nothing to do with Judeo-Christian truth.

>But what if the child consents?

>blunting the influence of political Islam
>Arabs

The House of Saud is literally the largest politically Islamic country in the world. Perhaps Indonesia if you count them, but it's mostly centered in Aceh there.

And Gulf Arabs and Israelis hate each other, look at the three wars the Arabs fought against the Israelis as context. The only reason they're growing slightly closer is because they're faced with the prospect of Iran, a literal council of theocratic mullahs that have no regard for the material world whatsoever (as per Islamic theology), that are hell bent on destabilizing the Middle East.

Geopolitics isn't some big conspiracy and you're either an uneducated Western liberal hipster or you're Iranian.

Islam is a religion of peace

Watch this clip and tell me otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4iBGjJbaw

PRO-TIP: you literally can't

>The House of Saud is literally the largest politically Islamic country in the world.

And it's the biggest opponent to Islamist political organizations in the region. I'm not talking about a general acceptance of and promotion of Islam in politics, I'm talking about Islamism in the form of the Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoots, as well as the Iranian Revolution and its attempted export, and finally Al Qaeda itself. Don't confuse this with Saudi export of Wahhabi/Salafist ideology, which is more focused on destablizing rival governments and influence Muslim public opinion than it is in establishing a political threat to the House of Saud.

I'm in no way saying one group is some innocent do-gooder being piled on by a cabal of evil conspirators, and some ideological enmity in no way invalidates the fact that several Arab states and Israel are now in de-facto alliance because of mutual security interests.

The idea of a Religion of Peace, along with Moderate Muslim, came about under the Bush administration in tandem with targeting of U.S. political Islamic organizations, because said groups were supportive of and agitated for a variety of organizations that were both anti-Israeli and anti-Saudi.

>Islam conquers all of the Middle East and North Africa in under 30 years after Muhammad's death

The American government doing bad things doesn't excuse Muslims.

I'd rather follow a warlord than a dead carpenter desu senpai

>so historically where did this idea of Islam being peaceful come from?

VERY recently in history. It's a GW Bush coinage that was used to differentiate between the evil Islamic nations we went to war with vs. Islam in itself. As in "Islam is a religion of peace, we're not at war with Islam."

why does the left always like to blame The West for Islam's fuck ups?

>mfw all this shilling for the House of Saud

Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of militant Islam in the region. The Saud do so because Wahabists helped them gain power but fanatics are gonna be fanatics and are generally uncontrollable, so they fund Salafist movements in the region to get rid of trouble makers within their kingdom and prevent the giant anaconda they've been feeding for decades from turning on them.

Iran despite the large political influence of the mullahs is a secular state compared to Saudi Arabia. The only reason why the US hasn't bombed Saudi Arabia back to the stone age is because of petrodollars and the Saud's ability to completely buttfuck the US economy if America doesn't do as it pleases and aid them in removing their geopolitical and religious rival, Iran.

I'm Muslim, when we mean Islam is a religion of peace we mean inner peace, more like what Evola and Guenon talk about. Islam being a pacifist religion is a 21st century meme.

>Muhammad was literally a fucking warlord[.]

AND?

WHY DO YOU STATE THAT AS IF IT WERE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE?

>so historically where did this idea of Islam being peaceful come from?

THE ULTIMATE MUNDANE PURPOSE OF MOHAMMEDANISM IS WORLD PEACE; PEACE, IN ANY OF ITS MANIFESTATIONS, CAN ONLY BE REALIZED VIA MARTIAL STRUGGLE.

MOHAMMEDANISM IS A DOCTRINE OF PEACE, NOT A DOCTRINE OF PACIFISM.

rather choose a religion founded by a warlord then some beta cuck whose only achievement is getting crucified tbqhwy

Muhammad was a warrior, no one will deny that. He fought in wars and commanded armies. Islam was spread through military expansion, no one is going to deny that.

Also, not everyone is the same type of "Muslim". You will have some Muslims who are totally ascetic and cast off the worldly life and you have some that are highly political, depends.

>Muhammad
>posting an Image of Ali

Shit, OP, at least get your facts straight.

>The only reason why the US hasn't bombed Saudi Arabia back to the stone age is because of petrodollars and the Saud's ability to completely buttfuck the US economy if America doesn't do as it pleases and aid them in removing their geopolitical and religious rival, Iran.

The oil argument falls apart when it's 53 bucks a barrel.

THATS ALI NOT MOHAMMED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE