All coins suddenly drop to $0.00 in value overnight

All coins suddenly drop to $0.00 in value overnight.

How do you become rich now that crypto is dead?

where's that picture taken?

>All fiat suddenly drop to $0.00 in value overnight.

>How do you become rich now that fiat is dead?

KNEEPADS
N
E
E
P
A
D
S

>all nocoiners suddenly drop dead overnight

I would literally kill myself if that happened

I buy an infinite amount of shitcoins for $0.00 and wait until next morning to sell them all.

No idea, I found it online a while ago. I really like it though

this. After it goes to 1 cent you now have infinite money.

South Africa. Thing is loaded with garbage from the kefirs

the math checks out

>putting all you have on crypto
>not actually having a job that shits money for you to use/invest in whatever you want

You set yourself to fail OP the moment you put all your eggs in one basket. Crypto is fun and profitable, living only from it is stupid, probably ten times more stressing than actually having a job that pays well.

>using the most valuable thing you have on this earth, time, to wageslave instead of using everything you can muster to escape it

>bet everything you own on crypto
>sell everything but your kneepads
>crypto crashes
>kneepad time

>have a job
>be miserable
>get canned
>kneepad time

lmao, if you don't have savings then you're asking to be cucked

user, I only work 3 hours a day, maybe 4 on a busy day and I get really well paid.
I do hear you on the fact that it would be fun to not work at all, but for me at this point it's like a decent excuse to get off my ass, do something good for a lot of people and also use it to fit in if I need to. Don't get me wrong I don't give a fuck, take vacations whenever I feel like it, my only regret is that I haven't travel near as much as I should (as you also should, travel is good for everyone) but I had lame 9 to 5 underpaid jobs and let me tell you this is a the best of both worlds.

That's fair. Maybe I'm just used to shit-tier manual labor 50 hour a week jobs.

What do you do user? That sounds like the dream, whatever it is.

cam't tell you without doxxing me and there are some faggots I know roaming these lands but it's some sort of management position, in charge of my own thing, can give orders to other random people in the same place and also have a lot of say in decision making to improve or shit on everyones plate. Obviously I use my powers for good and spend most of the time getting shit done so everyone on the company is happy and doesn't hate coming to work. From little things like building/office improvements to more complex stuff like getting everyone a bigger bonus for christmas.

I'd start buying super cheap crypto. Probably be fucking ultra rich in a weeks time.

Come on man just give me a hint. Does it require a college degree?

yes and no. I don't have one. Never finished. Too busy fucking around or getting other jobs.
The thing is that you don't have to rely solely on one thing. Specially if you are doing good, in fact if you are good on something use whatever advantage (skills/money) to actually start another project or venture. I just checked my bittrex account 5 minutes ago to see what sell/buy orders went through and I'm literally 153% up from my seed money. That's after last bumpy weekend. Answering OPs question I would not shoot myself if everything was down to zero, but I don't see that happening ever in this market.

Okay, but what does it involve?

IT?

Looks like that apartment complex in Africa. The whole center of it is a trash mountain.

>all coins drop to 0.00 in value overnight
I buy all of them for 0.01.

Tick tock tick tock.....

You have $2 billion to spare buying BITBEAN at ATH?

tock tock