Cum

What does Veeky Forums think of John Green? And are there other history youtubers besides this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npwM2touF08
youtube.com/watch?v=sYmkAmAbSI8&
youtube.com/watch?v=5G9uRtDJkl0
youtube.com/user/BlastfromthePast
twitter.com/AnonBabble

consider suicide

Cum

Punchable face.

My knuckles itch just by looking at him.

He means well. If you want more Veeky Forums youtubers try Historia Civilis

youtube.com/watch?v=npwM2touF08

the only thing worse then "what do you think of youtube celebrity x" is people who post in them.

that roman guy who did animated squares of roman politics and battles was pretty good.

Indy Neidell

based Indy

I'm starting to think it's either someone who works for Youtube/Google or John Green himself making these threads, because we have at least one a day.

Cody from alternate history hub :D

youtube.com/watch?v=sYmkAmAbSI8&

>Implying half the threads on the front page of Veeky Forums weren't here yesterday

i like him but he's such an orientalist and islam apologist it's like he doesn't have his own opinion

Shit tier. All of his political knowledge comes from "Guns, Germs and Steel"
Fucking love this guy
Love this guy as well
Not really a fan of the whole alternate history stuff but his other channel is pretty good.

I also enjoy this guy, he looks pretty promising
youtube.com/watch?v=5G9uRtDJkl0

Eh, he's generally okay, but he makes a few dumb remarks in his videos every now and then.

fpbp

The map-makers in youtube such as Emperor Tigerstar and Ollie Bye are very interesting.

Anyone heard of Baz Battles?

He's kind of like Historia Civilis, but with a specific emphasis on battles and surprisingly great production values.

Guns germs and steel had way better methodology than he does in his videos

My literally autistic little brother loves him.

He should honestly star in a kid's morning show on TV for special needs children.

It's a shame indy doesn't do anything outside WW1.
I'd definitely continue watching whatever he decides to do after the great war ends.

I love the fact that he had to get someone to narrate his videos because people told him his accent was shit.

he does

youtube.com/user/BlastfromthePast