If God exists, then why do good people get cancer?

If God exists, then why do good people get cancer?

Because God hates them

Christ-cucks BTFO

>god
>good people

If God exists, why did he let Bob die?

Does this board really need a new thread about the problem of evil every damn day?

>Something bad happens
>Religion BTFO

If god exists, then why does capitalism exist?

If god exist, then why do we must shit our waste? I want my body to digest everything it consumes.

Why make a story without an antagonist?

The human mind can't deal with a "caring" world, as opposed to an indifferent world.

This has been touched on in chinese cartoons before, so even an illiterate weeb like you should be familiar with this idea.

Because God needs them back in Heaven but doesn't want them to suffer

>Have an uncle
>Slightly mentally handicapped
>Got brain tumors in the 1960's
>!960's brain surgery left his skull weak and deformed, but tumor free
>Lived his life with as much grace as he could. Never had a bad thing to say against anything or anyone.
>Devoutly religious.
>Got on to a bus last summer to buy his wife an anniversary gift
>Truck cuts bus off
>Bus slams on brakes
>Uncle goes flying and hits his head on a opposite seats.
>Anyone else would have had a concussion
>It killed him instantly.

God is a fickle fellow to call home a faithful servant in such a gruesome fucking manner.

Could they not just like superglue some carbon fiber or something to his skull?

A lot has changed since the 60s.

this

Ezekiel 20:26
>and I defiled them through their very gifts in their offering up all their firstborn, that I might devastate them. I did it that they might know that I am the LORD.

The God of the Bible has to either not exist or be the Demiurge

Metal plate. Brain surprisingly does not like being bashed against metal so directly..

There is none good, no not one.

To be part of his army for Armageddon.

>good
>people

christcucks LITERALLY cannot refute this. Jesustards BTFO!!!!!!!!

In that situation it makes no real difference. Either way the brain is slamming into a rigid surface. He probably wouldn't be any more alive today even if the plate was something softer.

metal is a lot harder than bone

The doctor who preformed the autopsy stated that under any other circumstances a person with the intact skull or modern replacement material would have sustained a severe concussion worse case scenario.

Anyways God is Divine Schadenfreude

Because they chose to eat garbage food their entire life.

Cancer is metabolic. It doesn't "just happen" like lightning.

What religion have you assumed and why is it always the same?

Because there are no good people

It still surprises me that people think that being good has anything to do with your fate on Earth. Jesus was the son of God, the most devout human who ever lived completely untouched by sin and he got nailed to a fucking cross and left to rot. The apostles, the men who followed Jesus Christ during his entire ministry were all martyred, boiled in oil, crucified, stabbed with swords. You're supposed to accept your fate whatever it may be, not ask God why he didn't give you a cookie because you did the dishes like he asked.

Why should good things only happen to good people and vise versa?

why should bad things happen at all

Because Humans are evil

Why should good things happen at all?

And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the patient, Who says, when afflicted with calamity: “To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return”: They are those on whom (descend) Blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance. (Al-Baqarah 2:155-157)

Because all logical arguments that you can come up with or treat, are irrationals, the religion doesn't give you awnsers, it just tells you to have faith, that's it.
If you want awnsers, which is what a being with a self-consciousness wants, you cannot just "have faith" but you must discover.
(Be respectful tho

You can only appreciate the light when you've experienced darkness ;)

Not if the universe was structured differently
nearly our entire ecosystem is based on cold blooded murder

Because of our cells mutating. We haven't found a cure for it, but hopefully, with hard work and dedication, our great grandchildren can be given a future in which they don't have to worry about cancer.

That's what life is about. Self sacrifice for a better tomorrow

If all the people who eat an apple sooner or later get a cold, do apples cause colds?

Because it's something your sick with. It's our souls that matter. And he isn't playing Sims with the world he granted it to us and hoped we wouldn't ruin it

You know nothing about cancer, do you? Cancer can occur anywhere at any time if your immune system fails to destroy cancerous cells just once. Bad health just make your immune system worse therefore your resistance is getting weaker.
Children can have cancer, babys can get it, sportsmen that live their all live healthy and exercising can get cancer.

who said death is a bad thing?

>Children can have cancer, babys can get it
Epigenetic, shit diet and environmental toxins.
>sportsmen that live their all live healthy and exercising can get cancer
Define healthy.
For a while margarine was promoted as superior to butter but turns out it's rancid fat.

Margarine is better for you than Butter.