Why are there no women?

Why are there no women?

Anyone else wish they had the balls to pack up and head to Mount Athos?

>no talking allowed
>no electronics allowed
>no women allowed
>do absolutely nothing except get up, do your chores, pray, eat a simple meal, sleep

It's like the epitome of NEET hikkikomori life, you don't even have to pay taxes anymore

They're smart enough not to fall for the vaginal Jew

>[worshiping virginal jew intensifies]

They are buried in the snow

Judaism is traditionally patriarchal. Orthodox Judaism does not only forbid women form becoming rabbis, but disallows them from engaging in prayer with men.

Ultra-Orthodox (Charedi) Judaism prescribes that women cover their hair and have no physical contact with men to whom they are not intimately related.

Okay, but those are Greek Orthodox monks.

woops, wrong board

Because during the reenactment of the Last Supper in the Holy Eucharist, which all priests must be able to perform, the priest acts "in persona Christi" ("in the persona of Christ"), speaking and acting as Jesus, who is a man, and it would be insulting to Jesus for a woman to play Him during Mass, because Jesus is not a woman. If you were casting a movie about Jesus, you wouldn't cast an actress to play Him. To do so would be blasphemous. You would cast a male actor, because Jesus is a man. And so women are not ordained to the priesthood. And that is just the common sense explanation without getting into what the Bible says about the folly of women taking spiritual authority over men. Female ordination is an abomination and any denomination that practices it is spiritually dead.

Is it just me or does that guy in the bottom right look like Digibro?

>>do absolutely nothing except get up, do your chores, pray, eat a simple meal, sleep
They're gonna end up so fat

Mom is gonna freak

become a buddhist monk, at least with them you do not cling to your fantasy of transcendence

pffft.

Yeah but the only problem is that you probably just get to read mostly Christian litterature

If I got to read the entire western canon then I'd go. Just spending my days reading Plato, Shakespeare, Milton, Dostoevsky etc etc would be pretty cozy

>>no electronics allowed
Then who took the picture?

delete this

Sounds like High Hrothgar

>work
>epitome of NEET hikkikomori life

Uh huh

Go in there after finishing your PHD in combinatorics and come out with a proof that proves P = NP. That's it.

Pretty sure they are Macedonian i think i recognize the monastety