BLOCKFOLIO. ALL TIME GRAPH

Lets go faggots. Im sure one or two of you can beat me.

gimme coins for getting you rich boy
0xAC644c87D1B50Fd570A6626Da3350efB1721C171

faggot i got in Eth ICO. none of you queers were talking about eth back then. STFU.

Care to donate a bit? Would really make my day/month

1BwkbXFyEbWRun4Tn1SntPnNpp1x54D7P6

bless you

I have ETH. I only have a couple of bitcoins.
Also, it's all in my ETH presale Json. Im not touching it for 5 years. I havn't even split it yet. ETH/ETC

was around long before blockfolio tho

0x09873c1199add360f1a7f61451a1fdeddf5b9be3
dude if u do it, ill suck the shit out of ur virtual d

Am I looking at five hundred bucks?

shut the fuck up

dont be mad

can we ban faggots like this

just grow some pairs and ask your mom for your weekly money so you can invest in dgb and stop sucking people's dicks

plus 3 zeros

i bought some DGB already, worst decision ever.

noice! what do you have mainly

exactly my point

OP do you want a beg thread? Because this is how you get a beg thread.

no, i wanna see how many people on here have more than me

I was also in the Ethereum ICO. Rest: Bitcoin and some shitcoins

Ah shit just short of that half million
Love seeing these boys good work, that first million well within reach, hope i can make it too

if you have ETH, just hodl (same for BTC). Buy and hold is what has worked best for my by far

lol.. same. I fell for the digibyte trap

don't worry I'm stuck with xrp, str, pepecash, and a whole bunch of other shit

probably nicest thing i've read on Veeky Forums. Love you bro. Best of wishes

Will you sell at 1000$/ETH within a year?

was just shy of 2 BTC a few days ago
1.9 now
:(
am I ever gonna make it?

holy shit. kek. underrated SHIT post.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO

probably not.

i turned .5 btc (300 usd at the time) to 350,000

and the normies haven't even caught on.

at the time, I thought all hope was lost. BTC is here and i'll be a poorfag for ever. Then came Eth.

granted now, there are too many to keep track of, but there are more coins that will make millionares in the next few years. Keep informed. Learn the technology not just meme. and have patience. I kept my eth for around 3 fucking years now. Didn't touch it. That takes discipline my friend.

good luck

If you had to pick the next ETH what would it be?

Thanks for the inspiration. What made you decide ETH was a great investment? Did you just see that it was a good advancement over BTC and decide to long hold it?

>buy high sell low meme

bought DGB at 2200 sat

Some days I think it's all still a dream.

I believe most of them... But this one... user... Why are you still here? You have made it.

Wtf? Good job man, thanks for the motivation hope one day I will have even at least 100k

I still live at home with my mom. I don't know what to do. Nobody knows I have this much money. I dropped out of college in 2009 - about 2 weeks after doing a encryption assignment where I purchased 100,000 bitcoins from some guy in Russia for $20 over paypal. I also did a charge back through paypal so the guy didn't even get the $20... feels bad man.

rekt

no way

hahahaha what an heartless motherfucker

Pls dude. I wanna put away some btc for my mother, im happy with anything. Just dont have any money right now. Bless

135KQE3mh6Q8KZxUz9ViYe9Z3FTgNKne7Q

Find the russian and send him some BTCs, you will feel good, then buy yourself a jetski

Let's see all time graph

larp

hah bullshit

Lmao send a btc for reperations plox :^)
1GCS91v9wN4JYLxXkwLJuPGiqVo4T8K7Ro

Holy shit...

Vitalik and Gavin wood. I watched all their youtube talks (there were only a few, ) and i was sold. I figured im willing to give that autistic fuck 300 bucks to remake the internet because this server client shit has got to go. Im a techy. Been in the field since 2000. Anyway... i never thought i would actually be 350 otherwise i would throw more at it. lol

I don't know man. Right now, im holding tight to my eth. these ICOs are getting out of hand.

i'll probably throw 20 eth at Status

look at the supply and reconsider

supply of what?

Jumped in last weekend. Holding 3 ETH with the rest in ARK.

>Has 130 million
>I still live at home with my mom
What the FUCK is wrong with you?

This is fake.

oh my god, spare a goyim some Eth...

0xC9b5eF3270EeCbb7980d5ed8EAD38B65323bA9af

please senpai...

these posting blockfolio threads are retarded. why dont u screenshot an actual wallet. if your so excited to show off half a mil to some fegs on Veeky Forums at least back it up with some proof. I've seen a couple people here actually prove it, now its your turn.

snapshot of my polo wallet. been familiar with btc for a long time didn't start earnestly accumulating till after 2013 though. got about 144 btc worth at the moment. mostly litecoin and ethereum right now. about 5btc worth of GAME and SC but prolly getting rid of those soon.

I'm not gonna lie, I would probably sit on my ass and do nothing even with 130M. Living with my mom however, maybe she would be living with ME instead.

is 7k the most you can withdraw out of your account per day? is there any way to get a higher withdrawal limit?

Yeah. thats second tier you have to give them name and address for that. first tier is 3k per day IIRC, third tier is 25k per day. for that you have to scan ID and send picture of yourself holding ID. I'm currently waiting for an approval for that.

wtf happened here

Got in a few coins early

I knew some of you boys were rich. Wasn't expecting millions. Mirin like hell

Alright.

12p45R9CD8kf8Cu5qSCNNRdB5DgiCfRMXJ

you're a generous man

hey man,

could you spare me some change for my 200k education debt?

0x8e890cC30292f832E97Dbc55Faf0C23Dd45497a8

0x11Ba7d483824A2f8bEcCF5c3E201B8e8424E18C8

Eth please and you I will show you around perth.

What he said
Post screenshots of your fucking wallets, everyone can add millions on Blockfolio!

My stuff distributed so can't post pics.

Had 3000 in the beggining.

Have 384988.75 now

BTC: 17beMzp1wcG6k24MDCi8hwyehGcSoQYmaL

Spare some change?
I need to feed my 2 guinea pigs.

TFW I didn't buy BTC in 2009, cause I was afraid my dad wouldn't understand why I charged money on the joint credit card to pay someone on PayPal for a digital currency. Feels bad man.

19cjXXPtUpfesLM94CG3QaSWeqt7rm8YED

3HuusgB5NWs2ceVSdggpQQxTcYpdJJkQFi
gibe coins
i have no shame

Here.

nothing in perth

1KeMTVBzqBHbCENBKUkJJgK35wS2vcVPsJ

Eth plox
0x6c8d425e40903a917cccb31ffa414f63bfb8dcf4
My portfolio is worth 0.03 Bitcoin so every penny will be huge for me. thx in advance

>Screenshot_20170616-185521.png
which app is this?

Ive seen this a few times already, why are you here?

I am very bored.

First height was ethereum (sold all at 4$), used 50% of the money on darknet drugs and other 50% for waves and lisk ico. Hodling since then

>messed up my blockfolio chart after adding some bogus trades
>chart doesn't reset after i remove the trades
>uninstall blockfolio
>re-enter all trades/positions, with dates and shit
>chart doesn't update back in time
>mfw

Here's mine

Must verify this, send me 1million SC and i'll believe ya

c0afba88f1c4de4ce7b9a75ebf81f62568ae6497b0e02166234d51232c0694df1bb192070803

no coiner detected

You think im going to load up 350 thousands dollars worth of ether on my laptop? and just keep it there? or load it up on polo? Thats not how this works you moron.

Anyone with two brains cells and a synapse will tell you that you keep your shit on a off-line cold wallet or some sort of Hardware wallet.

You don't have to believe shit faggot.

Please sent me some bitcoins bro
1KeMTVBzqBHbCENBKUkJJgK35wS2vcVPsJ

I know bro, i know...

I've just started, but I'm a neet loser without much to invest. If anyone wants to give me a boost send me some BTC
1Pq5GERmUbdtg7CHDAua16UBy2TW9WZdKG

how did you grow that so rapidly

same ;(

I mean shitcoins are shitcoins, but why would you buy something named pepecash?

Well here goes my shill... it's a memecoin (cf. dogecoin's popularity) and it has a really basic, easy to understand application of blockchain tech (actually rarifying pepes by putting them on the blockchain). That's more mojo than 90% of the coins out there.

Invested €3600 total.

Holding ETH and LTC untill I have 10-12k, then I'm selling a third so I can't lose my own money but only profits.

Not sure if ARK is a meme, and I don't even know what I'm doing with ANT. I like the idea of SC, so I put some in there. The BTC is just change from Bittrex.

It's real. I put like $500 into PIVX when it was $.10 and sold at $2.10 and stayed out of crypto until I was done with spring semester as it was getting to me

you cashed out? smart move, enjoy the profits

we really need a mod to ban these begging shitskins