Iota Coin The Cryptocurrency Without A Blockchain

Is this currency the next eithereum? It has already broke records. Full article here: americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/06/16/Iota-Coin-The-Cryptocurrency-Without-A-Blockchain

how does it work with blockchain? is it decentralized? can one recover stolen iotas?

lol xrb is the same shit with only a 10 mil marketcap.

That fucking ridiculous market cap.
Those coins

major flaws

i'd be interested in this if it wasn't blatantly pre-mined

Iota is interesting because it's fee-less but I don't know what they use in exchange to impel verifiers not to cheat.

Byteball was first to market with a DAG so that's not really new. Also the distribution method for byteball makes it very attractive while iota seems to be completely premined, which is a huge issue in my opinion.

Open questions (i.e. things iota could have/could change to win) include: witness selection, rotation and election; distribution; incentive method... but for the time being, byteball is globally more attractive.

Byteball wasn't first to market. Iota has been traded through slack exchange for months. ICO was in 2015. Already have big industry partners like Huawei, Cisco, rootstock and innogy. They refused exchange listings til their tech was ready.

>pre mined
except iota isn't mined, you dumb truck. there is no mining. there never was mining. there never will be mining.

I love my byteballs.

The wallet needs to be clearer on transaction fees though

>he bought a premise
>he is now emotionally invested in it

Jesus Christ user get ahold of yourself man

It's too late now to get in?

i went to their website and read about iota. it's not mined.

>can't be premined if you dont have any mining
>all coins just immediately in the hands of devs
do you really think it's fair to not call this premined?

Not too late to get free byteballs

Its worth 1/10 of its current price....

Should have said "premined"

It doesn't have decimal places. A single one should be compared to a satoshi. For bitcoin, there's 21 * 10^6 * 10^8 satoshi. Iota has 2.7 * 10^15.

It's not mined, but it effectively was pre-supplied to what it is now.

Idk about you but im loving the charts on iota. It flows different than other charts

Transaction fees are like $0.0001 or something

they are 500 bytes

1,000,000,000 GByte = 1 byte

And I love my byteballs too, and the 20% free byteballs a month. I'm 96% invested in byteball, and the fact that it's slowly going up right now will make it 97% of my investment soon

Go do some research on XRB, thank me later