Anti-Kurd bias needs to stop

What the fuck kind of problem do you have with Kurds?
>some of the most ancient people in history that can trace their lineage back to the ancient Hittites, Elamites and Sumerians
>had some of the greatest leaders from Saladin, Tigranes the Great to Cyrus the Great (since his mom was a Kurdish Medes)
>created the religion of Zoroastrianism, which helped form the modern Abrahamic religions
>Saladin was a Kurd
>some of Muhammads most influental companions were Kurds that helped him form the religion of Islam and conquer his enemies
>provided science and culture throughout history from the great Kurdish mathmatician al-Khwarizmi, Kurdish polymath Avicenna to the Kurdish expert at optics ibn al Haytham
>Saladin was a Kurd
>formed vast Empires like the Hittite empire, Median empire, Parthian empire and Ayyubid Empire
>even today protects all religious minorities in the ME from dirty Arabs, Persians and Turks eventhough some of those Christian minorities tried to enslave the Kurds in the past like the unthankful Armenians and Assyrians, but Kurds are humble and forgive them from their past indiscretions

Seriously, you faggots need to stop buying into Persian, Arab and Turk revisionism and start accepting the fact that Kurds and Kurdistan have always been there and provided a framework for modern science and history.

Kurds are bacteria that are hoping for a second chance. Every map of "Kurdistan" keeps expanding as Western sympathy grows.

Don't ask for a country like a pussy, make one.

>WE WUZ EVERYTHING AND SHEET
k*rds, everyone.

Wait so Saladin was a Kurd then, yes?

Kurds are preferable. Most Kurd girls don't wear that Semitic veil of self-loathing.
That, to me, tells me everything about your culture and has my immediate respect.

fuck off, shitstainoglu

Kurds shall reclaim their ancestral lands from you, the Arabs, the Persians, the Assyrians and the Armenians

BIJI SEROK APO

I'd think you'd care more about the Syrians instead of the Assyrians.

How much does the CIA pay you to spew this shit?

t. arslan al-haiwan

Just cause your shitty Ottoman empire didn't create any science or culture whatsoever after 600 years of rule of the most cultural/scientific rich region doesn't mean you can shit on the proud Kurds.

Stenbol shall be once again Grecco-Kurdish and Kurdish science shall once again flourish in Hîtît.

Most western people are completely pro-kurd and anti-Turk after ISIS and the refugee crisis.

The problem is Western people cannot create you Kurds a country like with Israel anymore.

I think at this point even Russians like Kurds more than forces like Iran/Hezbollah.

>implying that is not underway but shitty christian Arabs LARPing as ancient mesopotamians cry "muh lands, muh genocide" to the West while brainwashing /pol/ and Veeky Forums into hating the proud ancient Kurds
Fuck them, fuck Turks, fuck Iran and fuck Erdogan. Kurds have outlasted millenial of foreign conquerors and watched civilizations rise and fall.
But every time Kurds remain and they will do so until the end of times and now they will take back what is rightfully theirs.

>Kurdish Medes
Since when are the Medes Kurds and not Persians?

Since forever, Alirezazadeh al-Arabi

Just cause they speak an Iranian language doesn't make them (F)ersian.
They spoke an NW-Iranian dialect which has been proven with extensive linguistical and archeological evidence to be the forerunner of the Kurdish language.

>grecco-kurdish
my sides just left orbit XDD

go bxo, turk bitch

All hail the shithole king.

You really need to stop with your historical revisionism, divisive rhetoric, and narcissism, Kurd.

Also, the Tajiks of Afghanistan have suffered more than any other Iranian group. What we need to do is work together to unify rather than break apart. You illiterate savages are not helping.

>Don`t buy into P*rs*an, Ar*b and T*rk revisionism
>Buy into K*rd*sh revisionism

>Sumerian

They didn't speak an indo european language

If the Kurds prove they can secure, defend, and maintain a stable state in Northern Iraq, I believe they should be supported by the West.

kurds are the roaches of roachistan ,when even turks think these are dgenerate petty criminals than you got shit on your hands

They need to leave the Christian areas first

WE

Posting a fictional map, that sure showed him