Can we get a legit discussion here. How do some of you fags unironically believe this isn't a bubble...

Can we get a legit discussion here. How do some of you fags unironically believe this isn't a bubble? This is just like the dotcom bubble with a bunch of trash startup ideas that lead to nothing.
>inb4 calling me a noncoiner
>tfw still holding

posted wrong photo

great, you destroyed your own thread by posting this

why

Whether its true or not, this is the belief till proven otherwise.

It is a bubble.

But, the dot com bubble didn't kill the internet just a lot of shit companies living off venture capital. The same will be true of the crypocurrency bubble, a lot of shitcoins will perish and the good ones will strengthen.

Fingers crossed I own those that survive...

I'd be more worried about the second dot com bubble tbqh.

You don't have to ask if it's a matter of if, but a matter of when

And kek at the shills who say its not a bubble
Decent attempts

DELET THIS

Because this has BARELY begun to scratch the surface in public interest compared to the knowledge of the Internet by the time the dot com bubble burst.

it's really just entering the awareness phase

This. Its a bubble but if you think march to may was fun check back at the end of the year. Its going to get wild.

With that being said after a run if epic and mindblowing proportions even the blue chips will crash 80% and 90% of shitcoins will be gone.

>legit discussion
>its the same FUD thread that gets posted everyday

Because currency cannot be in a fucking bubble you moron.

Currency is worth whatever people decide it's worth. There is no "fair" value for currency.

Are you retarded? Currency bubbles pop all the damn time. Remember when Nixon took USD off the gold standard because France tried to withdraw too much gold? Holy shit

1. It may be a bubble.
2. If it is the "pop" is still a year or two away. Anything before then is a speed bump.

That's why I tried to round up an elite squad to take down the central banks of the world. Didnt get many takers though.

Lotta summer been creeping in subtly

>This is just like the dotcom bubble with a bunch of trash startup ideas that lead to nothing
Yeah, but we're in 1995 right now

It went up to 3000 after that.