Bancor :)

Bancor’s sterling advisory board includes legendary venture capitalist Tim Draper of Draper Associates; research scientist at the MIT Media Lab Human Dynamics Group John Henry Clippinger; eToro CEO Yoni Assia; Co-founder of Financial Algorithms Yariv Gilat; Facebook’s former Head of Commerce Lee Linden; and Co-Founder of Asana Justin Rosenstein, among others.

blog.bancor.network/press-release-bancor-announces-153-million-raise-largest-token-generation-event-in-history-dca92f94d7ef

tfw can't invest cause they're jews and jews are terrible at making money

Bout time we got a Bancor thread going. Where my Juden at? I feel sorry for anyone who missed this ICO because they let /pol/ take over their lives.

Would be a potato not to be banking on Bancor. I think whales will be attempting to buy all the BNTs to be sold Monday by Bancor at ICO price, it will in essence be Bancor ICO pt. 2. Everybody be on your A-game, after Monday, some people may dump and prices may (unlikely...) drop a bit, but mid-long term, Bancor will be on a steady upward climb. Wowaweeeewaaa, very excaiiite! Let's get it, fellow Bancorians.

Bought 70eth at $40. Now I have 7000bnt.

Look at me, I am the Jew now

When will it be listed on exchanges?

i remember you from the last thread, did you decide on your lambo color? Or are you still just gonna get one of each

supporting ((((((((((((((((((((them))))))))))))))))))))

They are aiming to launch Monday. Remember that you can buy BNT directly from the contract, no need for exchanges

LOL idk... should I even put a lambo on my private island?

for real. not sure why half of Veeky Forums is so against it, I wish all my Veeky Forums bros could enjoy the mad gainz. we led those horses to water.

Jealous.

t. only 2k

No its only changing BNT to ETH. It protects ICO investors mang.

Id rather sell at 5x on the exchange

>Investing in an oversupplied shitcoin

No thanks. I make more day-trading

Idgaf, I'll ride their Kike Rocket if it makes me rich too.
Where? I want to get in on this before it get's onto Bittrex.

From their website. The whole point of Bancor is to make bid-ask exchange obsolete (at least within ethereum)

what do they plan to replace it with?

shit technology.

lol if you actually think people will use their browser instead of chrome

Wrong thread stupid ass!

?

Sounds like you're talking about BAT my negro

Nigga this aint BAT

This
Scamcoin

lol BRAVE is a fucking joke

seriously, we are in a post-ad era, who is actually buying into this coin on it's utility and not other than being another ICO spec.coin?

saged

>saged
>bumped it to the first page

you know what I meant nigger

Haha, yes the tokens have to be brought in and out of existence but creation does directly have effect on the value. It's not just uncontrolled creation.

>>No thanks, I only smoke sausage heh heh

>2017
>Not using bancor browser
>Not eating bancor food paste
>Not wearing bancor shoes

Fuck your opinions, they mean nothing to me.

>> Post-ad world
This nigga for real

>Post-ad world

you didn't even quote me properly

Old school ledger technology brought into 2017