The Five Creators of Great Civilizations

- Egyptians
- Sumerians
- Greeks
- Jews
- French

What is it about these five races that makes them so vastly superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_first_written_accounts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispilio_Tablet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradeshnitsa_tablets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>French

replace french with anglos and you are nearly there

jews haven't made any great civilisation, especially not more than the Chinese or Indians or Romans for fucks sake

Spot the buttflustered bong

Anglos were utterly irrelevant for 90% of Western history, to consider them creators of Western civilization is ludicrous. They're just a cultural offshoot of the French anyway.

Jews created Near Eastern civilization, which includes Christianity and Islam.

China and India have been almost completely irrelevant to our world.

Rome belongs to Greek civilization, they're to Greece what America is to France.

If you think Britain, China and India are irrelevant in terms of civilisation then you simply do not have a clue what the fuck you are talking about

>France lel

French colonies are the worst in the world: Haiti, Syria, Ivory Coast, Niger, Mali, Chad etc etc

Britain spread civilisation all around the world and more importantly they did it correctly. Remind me again, what language are we all speaking here?

Why is every single bong poster this butthurt and delusional? Can't you see how cringy this is?

>French colonies are the worst in the world

I mean I agree that England is pretty shit but come on, worst in the world?

I'm Spanish, you are obviously French and Jewish (no one would consider these two groups to have produced the greatest civilisations, it's absurd)

>Jews
It's sad that you need attention this much. Don't worry some day someone will like you.

tu lo que eres es un traidor, la perfida albion debe ser destruida

>Sumerians
Superior Kurdish origin.

>I'm Spanish

lmao, Nigel please this is getting embarrassing.

I highly doubt he understood that.

>anyone who refuses to accept france as the undisputed lord and savior of humanity must be english

French delusion everyone

I like how Brits, who had to resort to planting their flag in malaria-infested shitholes on the other end of the world because they kept getting rekt in Europe, actually brainwashed themselves into thinking that's something to be proud of, and don't seem to realize how sad it sounds when they brag about it.

>French colonies are the worst in the world: Haiti, Syria, Ivory Coast, Niger, Mali, Chad etc etc
Which are all marginally better than equivalent English colonies such as Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, or Zimbabwe.

>thread mentions France
>immediately starts crying about it and demanding his tiny island be acknowledged as superior
>I-I'm not English btw

Yeah we all believe you.

Entonces si eres español de verdad, porque no sabes responder?

>Implying I am the Spanish/pretending to be Spanish guy

There are 8 posters in this thread

Replace Jews and French with Romans and Persians

What civilisation did they create? Romans just adopted Greek civilisation, same with Persia and Sumer. You're confusing creators of civilisation with conquerors/big empires.

Each civilization eventually gets united by an empire, but only once it has stopped all cultural growth and become a dead husk.

Egyptians -> Egyptians (New Kingdom)
Sumerians -> Assyrians, later Persians
Greeks -> Romans
Jews -> Turks
French -> probably Americans

What civilization did France create? They just adopted Greco-Roman civilization.

Ignoring the stupid French/Anglo debate: you know, if you extend that arc so that it curves all the way across Eurasia like a big old smile, it really DOES hit all the great cities of the premodern world. Cuts right through Persia, northern India, the relevant parts of China, and Japan.

Egyptians, Jews, Iranians, Greeks, Romans, Chinese and Indians.

These 7 are the bearers of civilizations.

>Jews
no

Why no?

Judaism is the root of Christianity and Islam.

Dude. Western civilisation.

>forgetting literally the most important civilisation in history

See

>removes Mesopotamia and the West
>includes China and India, and also Romans and Iranians who didn't found anything

Why not Aztecs and Turks while you're at it.

the scale of the map

I think he didn't so much forget Mesopotamia as lump it in with Iran, which is kinda sloppy, but whatever.

western civilisation is an extension of greek you retard, france falls under that in the same way britain and italy (romans) etc

The chinese had fucking empire a millenium before the greeks even learned how to write.

Holy shit how many times do we have to go over this, it's like we get a fresh batch of retards every week.

Greece is an ancient civilisation that's dead and in ruins. The West, which was born many centuries after its demise, isn't any more "Greek" than the Muslim world is. You're falling for Renaissance Italian cosplaying memes.

All of that might as well not have existed and our world would be 99% the same.

Nice try, Chink: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_first_written_accounts

>Mycenaean Greek 1450 BC
>Old Chinese 1200 BC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_A

>2500–1450 BC

It's still fair to say that Greece created civilization independent of Egyptians and Mesopotamians because of the Minoans.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but 2,9 billion people, that's almost half of what we have in total live in those areas. I would think China would be a whole lot different without the chinese

>Kikes

Well I was under the impression they had writing since 6000 BC but that still seems to be under debate.

>There have recently been discoveries of tortoise-shell carvings dating back to c. 6000 BC, like Jiahu Script, Banpo Script, but whether or not the carvings are complex enough to qualify as writing is under debate

Yeah and Bongo-Bongoland would be a whole lot different without the Bongo-Bongos, that's not what this is about.

Let me put this simply for you:

Greek civilisation influenced Rome, which in turn influenced the entire continent you fucking illiterate American faggot

for a people so concerned with 'democracy' you would think they would know where it is from

The Greeks didn't create their civilisation more or less independently than the Westerners did.

In that case, we can use the Vinca script for the argument as well: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols

Also, Minoan civilization dates much earlier, 3650 BC: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization Another example of an early ancient civ in Europe are the Nuragics: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization

In that case, we can use the Vinca script for the argument as well: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols

Also, Minoan civilization dates much earlier, 3650 BC: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization Another example of an early ancient civ in Europe are the Nuragics: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization

Come back when you've learned how to link posts.

Bongo Bongo land doesn't hold more than 10% of the world population.

>Greek civilisation influenced Rome
Just like the Iberians, the Celts, the Phoenicians and a whole host of others.

'democracy'
Our democracy is a lot more like icelandic democracy then greek.

Come back when you've learned not to reply to a deleted post.

So?

Western civilisation dominates the entire world, including China.

Chinese civilisation barely even dominates China anymore. You for example, despite deluding yourself you're Chinese, are actually a Canadian who doesn't even speak his ancestors' language.

Not true.

Only 64 million people live in the UK.

By definition all the rest live in Bongo Bongo Land.

>Western civilisation dominates the entire world, including China.
Yes Western Values are omnipresent in China. the only one that could qualify is comunism.

>Chinese civilisation barely even dominates China anymore.
China instead dominates most of the world economically.

You for example, despite deluding yourself you're Chinese, are actually a Canadian who doesn't even speak his ancestors' language.
I'm Dutch, with French and German blood. I have a distant relative who slaugthered some chinese during the war for Taiwan in the 1600's but that is where my link with China begins and ends.

> The chinese had fucking empire a millenium before the greeks even learned how to write.

lol no, the Linear A script is 1500 years older than the first Chinese Empire

> Well I was under the impression they had writing since 6000 BC

That is proto script, the Euro's also had those;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispilio_Tablet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradeshnitsa_tablets

>Yes Western Values are omnipresent in China.

And Chinese values or Chinese culture of any sort are almost completely absent in the West. Glad we agree.

> Yes Western Values are omnipresent in China. the only one that could qualify is comunism.

lol, how Chinese now dress, act and live is heavily influenced by the West.

> China instead dominates most of the world economically.

lol no, it is a large economy, but its power projection is smaller than that of France.

>And Chinese values or Chinese culture
>He writes this on a Japanese-style Imageboard

>muh animeshit is the foundation of civilisation

Unironically kill yourself.

>act and live is heavily influenced by the West
Debatable, I agree on the first one though.

It's a part of asian culture. You brought up culture here

>Japan.
>Not an extension of Sinic culture.

You're literally bringing anime into a discussion about the history of civilisation, get back to /a/ this is pathetic. The fuck is next, bronies?

Japan is definitely an extension of Chinese culture I don't think we dissagree there.

I am literally bringing a part of asian culture as a counter argument against an user who claimed there is almost no Chinese (and by extension Asian)influence in the west.

Seriously how disconnected from society do you have to be to believe that your basement dwelling weeb bubble is in any way relevant or a reflection of the West?

>Our world would be the same without gunpowder.

Well it would be better. But congrats you found the 1%. Literally the one relevant contribution by China to mankind. Doesn't really justify inclusion among the five great civilisations though I'm afraid.

>united states
>south africa
>australia
>india
>canada
>claims all of our colonies were shit
>cherrypicks the ones which aren't first world countries

also inb4 pooinloo isn't first world

Seriously how disconnected from society do you have to be to believe that my argument has anything to do with anime being connected to western civilisation.

It's relevant to us because without the Jap's this website wouldn't exist.

And you did no cherrypicking of yourself right? That guy was the only one cherrypicking right?

China invented the printing press a millenia before Europeans did.

You listed a bunch of African countries, so I compared them to other African countries. The countries you listed don't have any French equivalents, because France never genocided entire native populations and then replaced them with white people trying to escape their unlivable hellhole of a home country.

And as already stated, colonies are the recourse of countries that aren't capable of competing on the European stage, you're bragging about the retard olympics in a thread that isn't even about sports.

Name one good french colony.

China never invented the printing press, the printing press was invented by Johannes Gutenberg in Strasbourg around 1440.

>m-muh colonies!

Is there anything as dumb and cringeworthy as a bong?

England

He said "good".

Nations founded by France:
- England
- Germany
- Italy
- Spain
- America

Nations founded by England:
- Pakistan
- Nigeria
- Sudan
- Somalia
- Zimbabwe

Daily reminder that France was so cucked by the Romans that they are now predominantly Italic haplo R1b-U152. There's no evidence of that haplo migrating to France in more ancient times.

You are all mistaken

>Gauls were described as tall and blond/red haired by the Romans
>modern French are short and dark haired

Hmmm

And the greatest French General in fact was an Italian.

>America
>founded by France

What do you think he meant by this?

>Italic haplo R1b-U152
France as a whole maybe reaches 10% U152.

Also who is to say that U152 isn't a Cisalpine Celt thing?

Maybe that it was literally founded by a war in which France defeated England, that it was built on French values, out of mostly French land...

U152 is the most common subclade of R1b in France. However, in this R1b migration map it doesn't show it reaching France, only the Italian peninsula:

Why is there no U152 in Spain? Spain got raped and sacked even harder by the Romans then Gaul.

They were all almost as good as the Romans

>French
Don't think we didn't notice that Pierre LeFrog

yall niggas postin in a troll thread

Because it's a haplotype from Cisalpine Gaul, that guy is retarded.

There is. It's in the south where Roman colonization was the most present: The southern Gauls belonged to the same subclade of R1b as them, so it wouldn't make a difference.

There were barely any G*ul niggers settled in Iron Age Italy. They came much later.

And nobody knows that the haploshit composition was in the Iron Age either.

Now fuck off back to /pol/ with your retarded autism you sperglord.

The Brits hard to fight european countries to get those shitholes and when they started in India they were on the same tech level as the indians

>Gunpowder
>The printing press
>Paper money
>The wheelbarrow
>Porcelain

Not to mention
>The silk road
>The black death
>Dominating east Asian trade for centuries, shaping every interaction westerners had there

Do I need to go on?