My name is John Tritor, and I am from the future. I am typing this from my IBM5100 hacked to send data into the past...

My name is John Tritor, and I am from the future. I am typing this from my IBM5100 hacked to send data into the past. If you can read this then it's your lucky day. I am currently in the year 2053. Today is still remembered as The Giga Pump anniversary. This is because today, the greatest pump in history propelled Ethereum to an absurd price instantly creating a huge amount of millionaires in a single day. Literally a "glitch" in the history of finance.

time travel is impossible faggot

John I've seen this post before I'm starting to think you're a lying faggot.

Let's see it then, you got twenty four hours

It's possible even now you dumb fuck. You probably never heard of time dilation.

>IBM still existing in 2053
kek, they don't even make products anymore today

Seconded.

The past and future only exist as abstract concepts in the present.

There's no past to go back to.

IBM 5100 is an old computer fucking idiot

The same is true from Johns perspective though, they exist simultaneously. it's not that you don't understand so it cant exist, don't be deluded by your ego

John is probably a hipster and everything he says should therefore be disregarded on principle. Why else would he be using a decades old computer ?

"Today"??? As In 2017 today or 2053 today? Explain.

That makes no sense.

Time as a linear function is created by the mind as a way to order information, there is no evidence of a past to go back to.

You can see the past, but not travel there.
You can travel to the future but can not see there.

>ethereum

I believed everything until this

you're right, he should have said BITBEAN

Really gets the noggin joggin

>It's possible even now
wut

The only possible time travel is forward

>titor
retard

>He doesn't have a secret failsafe box just in case things go wrong

>whatisspacetime

post timestamp and something from the future

Fuck off weebs
I'm your dad Daru.

The sad part is the cucks here haven't yet figured this out. If they each out thousands into ETH simultaneously, it would pump to absurd heights.

>artistic works of fiction and falsehood

It's the story from a Japanese anime called steins gate
OP faggy unoriginal

John Titor didn't originate from Steinsgate you dumbfuck

Juan Tito here. John Tritor is an imposter. I am from the future and Ethereum is shit. There will be no pump. Bitcoin will take over the world. Also, USA was annexed by Mexico.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Trips gets dubs

Share next week's winning lottery numbers for all us lotteries.

John, I just bought 20 eth. Wish my luck my grandgramdgrandgrandrandgrandgrandson!

$7 per eth next year

You mean QRL faggot

Kys faggot.
My name is John Tritor.
Don't steal other people's identities.

>millionaires

As if fiat will be worth anything in 2053.