twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

monero

stellar

I can't.

>t. 100 DCR hodler.

IOTA

Ark
It has been held down by bots for the last couple of weeks. Easily could be $3

Monero is weirdly ignored now, tons of value due to its privacy and inevitable value for black market goods

Impeachcoin

Raiblocks and maidsafe

BitBean hands down. Where my beaners at?

In DCR
Want to get into Factom
Justify IOTA

Decred is like an iceberg right now. Bitcoin may survive Aug 1st but there will be bigger crisis in the future. Other coins suffer from centralization. Decred is like the borg. As it truly becomes decentralized it will become an unstoppable monster.

bitbean aka underratedcoin

CLAMS

It has a great use case. It's 80% of my portfolio.

Also DCR is like 2%. Just got in last week and it went from $40 to $30.

See, I know you are right about this, but I am worried about cashing out in the future because of this (burgerland.)

No tx fees, has availability solved, quantum proof, near instant confirmation, has a bunch of script libraries, partnered with Cisco Huawei rootstock and innogy.

What is clams? I just noticed it today from the big spike.

IMO clams is some old shitcoin that gets pnd'ed on the regular.

i'm moderately rich and don't feel like doing any research, why should i buy decred?

$GAM

>It aims to be a store of value, like bitcoin.
>It tries to solve the biggest challenge facing bitcoin: governance
>currently controlled by devs (bunch of bitsuite devs) but they are gradually giving power over to stakeholders. Just finished 1st ever stakeholder vote last week. Stakeholders voted yes on adding LN support and improving the PoS system.
>Compare to Jihan holding bitcoin hostage, or russian skeleton man rolling back eth because his friends got hacked.
>way undervalued (current market cap $163 million)
>ambitious roadmap: blog.decred.org/2017/01/09/2017-Decred-Roadmap/

The future of this coin isn't certain, but it's one I'm most hyped for. If the devs can successfully implement most of their roadmap and start giving more power to stakeholders I can see this going 10x by the end of the year easy.

SHILLCOIN

Its like bitcoin only with an enternal consensus mechanics through votes. Imagine bitcoin but without all the public fighting and pressure neckbottles like now with segwit/mbit.

will buy 1.0 next pay check

Dsd1hAEHXjMznAs6H9YZCdFxxQ7NoP6E5t8

Tell me what the ICO price was and maybe I'll buy some.

Blocknet. Currently at around rank 95 on coin market cap but will blow up soon. Working decentralised exchange running but no marketing atm

Even monero lead that literally hates 99% of all alt coins called decred an interesting and worthwhile project.

Raiblocks

Monero is one of the few coins actually being used for its intended purpose

Antshares

Stop bumping this. OP, stop making threads about decred.

>underrated
>IOTA sitting at top 10 with 1 billion market cap
I don't think you know understand underrated

Honestly, the more I read Decred shilling, the dumber I feel for buying some a couple weeks ago. Hopefully it pumps a bit with upcoming news so I can get rid of it.

That's because it's fixed.

Raiblocks without a doubt

lmao xrp clone

Raiblock!

Raiblocks is incredibly undervalued atm

they don't know about verium.

ANS

This, ill buy 10 BTC worth over the week

XBY hands down
This coin pretty much will go from 1 sat to 100k sat in 1 calender year

I'll tell you guys as soon as it dips because I want to buy more

Siacoin

Byteball

Fuck off OP, dont spill the secret. Let them hold their bags of niggercoins and kidscoins

I hope it moons before the eventual bitcoin crash so I can buy the dip with more cash. If I wouldn't be so impatient I would probably just hold this coin for a year or 2

I can see this coin being Top 10 easily by the end of the year. I don't know how it's managed to be overlooked for so long.