ARK buy

I just bought this much ARK, which is approx 25% of my weak portfolio. Did I do gud or am I going to die poor and alone?

ARK, BAT, MYST

The holy trinity of gains

In 5 years everyone who holds will be rich.

BAT
>Nigga you serious?

I feel so confident in ARK that i would be perfectly ok if it was 100% of my portfolio. I'm considering selling off all of my XMR and XRP and putting it all into ARK

The fact that it's made by the creator of Javascript is pretty fucking compelling desu

I don't know why it turned my "T B H" into "desu" damn Easter eggs

You have to go back

This

Holy fuck you're new

please be bait

I'm holding 2700 ARK if I vote for the biz delegate how much will I forge per week approximately?

Same. I wasn't ballsy enough to go all in but I would be completey fine if I had.

wasted quads T B H

You're not wrong mang

Thats a HODL. Well...You got in at good price so you can buy on the highs and sell on the lows and make some extra dough. It only happens with this coin like 50 times a day. I bough on a high so FML and HODL.

>mfw I bought at the ATH recently
>mfw when I also bought at $0.20

brb killing myself

I did the same

Doesn't matter though, it has a lot of promise and the same coin supply as ETH

i love ark
i love ark
i want to buy more ark
i hate shills
stop promoting ark on this board
ark is going to make a normalfag friendly swipe card
that instantly exchanges coin of choice for usd
that's going to change things
fuck you
give me ark
i'll hold forever

Don't forget it will eliminate the need for exchanges, because smartbridge tech will allow for instant conversion

Why is everyone so pumped about ark. Blocknet is way ahead in terms of development and has working smartbridges already. They're launching a decentralised exchange next month and wallet overhaul too. Ark is just marketing hype.

That's going to be the real test of my sanity, if what i'm hodling becomes 15k, i'm going to have a hard time having self control. God help me

Ark has an actual community, whitepaper, non-anonymous devs, sleek wallet, connections with up and coming coins (Bancor, BAT, sia, etc), and great marketing. And they're only 3 months old.

Blocknet = AltaVista
Ark = Google

how the fuck do you even get here faggot, have we been on r/Veeky Forums recently?

brb killing myself

The new blocknet wallet is a hell of a lot sleeker. The coin is so undervalued atm it's unbelievable

Thank you,you guys actually taken the time to read the whitepaper and roadmap. yeah boi hold ark forever. q2-q3 2018, is when we ride our lambos.

pls do but send me the rest of your ark before that

Here's the proposed trading screen. Ark is just way too behind in terms of development. They haven't even got chain bridging sorted.

Ew the ark client looks way better than that and it hasn't even undergone its upcoming update c:

The main difference between this and Ark is that Ark stresses mass consumer adoption.

No one is going to want to use "Blocknet," especially when the marketing is shit-tier so they don't even know about it. Not to mention it's 3 years old.

Haven't seen these before, looks really nice. I think ark and blocknet are targeting different consumers, both can be successful.

dont worry man us normies will be fine. these faggots are gay as fuck . dont mind them

looks similar to the WAVES client
i.e. shit

Blocknet is complete and utter garbage. It's the epitome of vapourware. Stay away from it and ignore all the BLOCK bagholders.

Thanks, user. Maybe I'll leave a note when i end it all

Would buying like $20 USD worth of ARK even be worth it? My capital is pretty much non-existent...

Yes. Although in your situation I'd sit with it for 2-3 years.

Exactly, blocknet is 3 years ahead of ark in terms of tech.

Mass consumer adoption is favoured by first move advantage and the product itself. Poloniex is a good example

Blocknet already has a working exchange and i can see it being the go to choice for trading when it launches main net next coming weeks. Plus a multisig is on their to do list.

Ark is still on their smart ridge development phase

POSW has a working exchange too. Doesn't mean it's not a shitcoin

suck some dick and get money to buy crypto asap.

17 gorillion, and biz pays weekly.
and theres also hidden , but theyre not quiet forging yet but close, you would get paid more in smaller pools anyway

brb sucking dicks for ARK

But it isn't decentralised. Both ark and blocknet allow you to trade coins using your btc/ltc wallet key etc. No deposits or withdrawals needed.

Is ARK more of a slow build, or are people expecting an ETH style moon to happen?

what the fuck? go fuck yourself . if your implying your gunna kill yourself then u aint normie. u just a bitch

Ugh BTC last price? $252

Yes please

100% ark holder here, ama.

How do you deal with swings.

They don't phase me. I know this coin will moon in the future. If I had more capital I would invest in BTC/ETH/LTC, but if you're trying to get rich with low capital you're not gonna do it with those coins.

I'm on the same boat as you, balls deep into ark with a considerably small capital.
The thing that bugs me is that I don't know if I can resist the urge to sell if it hits $2.
Maybe I should just place sell orders and try to forget I own ark.

Getting real fucking tired of this bot boys. Honestly considering liquidating my ARK for a few weeks until I hear announcements it's getting listed somewhere else.

But then I could miss the moon..

If it goes to 2 dollars it will eventually go to 5 dollars, 10 dollars, 20 dollars and so on. You would regret that.

>not holding ARK and BLOCK
I gotchu senpai

This

If you like the tech they both stand for then go half and half

I hold 100% ark or at least try to. Comfy in the wallet generating monies. bought LTC at ATH like retard and waiting for it to come back up before dumping back into ark

Are you a delegate?

>liftoff subverted again
Just fuck off alrady

eth was 1$ for a year and

PUMP INCOMING

Just put it into a wallet and vote for a delegate so you can get dividends.

>15k
lel man how poor are you?

fuck off, you're boring