This is the Bancor logo

This is the Bancor logo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyxBYPxTHyU
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/science/saturn/hexagon-in-motion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can finally sleep at night knowing this ico is gonna legit make me a millionaire.

this is a talmudic and esoteric symbol very important for judaism

I know just look at the logo it's like so obvious this is some Illuminati shit

this is the secret symbol used by the secret symbol used by the international elite around the world to signal they are one of them. Also known as the black cube of saturn

saturn is a sphere dumbass. That's just a coloured basic object.

Thanks I was starting to confuse it with DGB's logo.

>he doesn't know
there is an exagon/cube on the top of the planet Saturn. It was discovered a couple of years ago when we finally took a picture of it through a satellite, it was unknwon before (although apparently the international elite already knew). For example the islamic Mecca is a black cube around which people dance around, exactly like the Saturn ring circles the exagon/cube on top of Saturn. This is an esoteric ritual that represents reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=GyxBYPxTHyU

I am sorry I had to redpill you user. But the only answer to this truth is: buy Bancor

You're full of shit but this is a semi-interesting theory

Cubepill me further

>You're full of shit
you'll be convinced ten years from now, when Bancor is the world currency and is worth 100 trillion dollars

Now I want to build a big black cube.

you certainly have an interesting investment strategy user

David Icke.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js

Also Feinstein is a reptilian human hybrid probably.

Bancor isn't even the only project with the black cube. I have found at least another important project that has it in its logo

I know a few other projects that incorporate black cubes as well.

I show you mine and you show me yours? ;)

Lol, I made a thread on crypto credit cards a few hours ago. I'm going to skip out on monaco and get tenX in a while.

I have made a couple of TenX shilling thread, but they didn't have much success because this board only gets on board already pumped and overvalued coins. I am wasting my time here

I got TenX in the presale btw

Don't worry, we'll get our own.

you still have to show me your "cube coins" user. Or are you a liar?

am i the only one who thinks the shape of the bancor logo is reminiscent of the happy merchant?

bump

>an exagon

see Are you blind or something?
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/science/saturn/hexagon-in-motion/
A hexagon is also how the 2D representation of a cube is drawn

it's a straight up copy paste

bump

newb question here.
I bought BNC Tokens in the presale and it's now on my MyEtherWallet - it shows there 100 - BNT available.

How do i transfer these token eventually and trade with it? is this possible at all? How will its value increase?

When a non-shit exchange allows BNT trades, you transfer your BNT to the appropriate wallet there.

ITT Veeky Forums turns /x/

BNT will be activated for transfer scheduled for Monday, then exchanges can start trading them.

Also topkek thread saying a fucking cube, one of the most basic geometric forms represents some kind of conspiracy. get some fresh air you fucking faggots.