My family is human garbage

Back in december I learned about ETH thought it could be very successful watch it for a bit it goes up from 4$ to 10$ in a short time. from then to now I asked my mother who had my money in a school fund about 8000 CAD so 6000 USD not enough to pay for anything would have to go into debt if I wanted to go back to school. I tell her I want to invest in something so I can grow that money she doesn't listen. I ask again all year every time I see her.

She does nothing.

I'm now at a breaking point seeing the market explode for the last 2 months she won't do anything.

I do the math I've missed out on about 300K and with trading other coins I could turn it into 500K or even 1-2 million in the year.

My mother never believed in me or helped me do anything my whole life and abandoned me with my abusive father. She put all her time into babying my sister who turned into a hardcore drug user because she go handed everything in life.

I just wanted to be successful and she ripped it away from me. I'm meeting with her tomorrow to tell her what she did.

I want to know your thoughts on this.

let her have it OP.

Tell her its all her fault. None of the fault belongs to you.

Tell your bitch whorebag of a mother to get some god damn kneepads because she is going to suck your cock to the amount of 1m in gains you missed out on

Get a job and invest in ETH you retarded nigger.

>this thread again

user, we have all been here. I told my parents, begged them even, to buy Bitcoin in early 2010s. Begged.

I told them to buy FB stocks and TWTR stocks at IPO. Begged even.

I told them to purchase TSLA, GPRO, and a few others, right around the time they were dirt cheap. Begged.

They never changed.

I missed out on over 27,000,000 USD worth of opportunities because they didn't give me $10,000 USD to begin with.

We blow $50k+ a year, on shit we can't even account for at the end of the year, but we couldn't get into something for $10k.

The majority of people on Veeky Forums have had this discussion, and made this same post. It's a sad life. Pull up your socks, go out there, and make as much money as you can and keep it in your bank account, and invest small amounts every week. The earlier you get into this habit, the sooner you will see your gains from your $300k in missed opportunities begin to return. Crying over spilled milk helps no one. Do it for yourself, and get out there and make money any way you can.

You should be stronger when it comes to deciding what you want to do for yourself. You think your druggie sister cares about what her mom thinks about when she spends money on stupid shit. I think it sucks you missed out this time but speak soflty and carry a big stick next time.

Back in december I learned that my son is going on these strange websites with strange people talking about swapping tokens with pictures of dogs on them for thousands of dollars each, created by some Japanese guy whose identity is a mystery.

I put my hard earned money into his school fund so that he can learn the value of education and responsibility. He wanted his education investment fund to be put to buying these Dog tokens because someone told him to do it. I just want my son to get a job but he keeps staying at home playing with these stupid time wasting things.

Have you actually seen this "school fund"? Most of the time parents just steal it.

It's ok user. I told my parents to invest in NASCAR (it's stock mooned like a mother fucker when it first came out don't judge), Microsoft and AMD. You think those niggers listened?

Op Here Reading some of these make be feel better about my loss. I have a few partners and we are making some money.

Straight the fuck up. Invest your owm money op. Not everyone gets a small loan of a million dollars

It was my money though she just wouldn't give it to me.

Are you fucking 12?

>It was my money

Its a fund you silly little boy. It still IS your money but the whole point of your education fund is so that you can use it to learn shit to develop skills that can help you earn money, so a portion of the money you earn can be used to trade Crypto.

fucking kid, get out of the house and get a job.

tfw you were too impatient with eth and you exchanged it back to btc to buy cs:go skins and gamble them.

whatever you do DON'T have sex with her OP

Hey I'm glad you have had the same experience I've had. Similar things with google and bitcoin but you're right, I should just buck up and learn my lesson.

>Be OP
>12 years old
>Want to invest in crypto
>Mom won't let me use allowance money
>Miss out on $4
>Family now human garbage
>Move out
>Live on street
>Wish I was nicer to family

Only lesson to take from this is, don't rely on anyone. Not even your own blood. People are sheep, you need to be a wolf to get ahead of the sheep and eat them.

Change your mindset for everything to only better yourself or your prospects, literally, fuck, everything else.

Stop bitching about how other people use their money.

If you were so determined to invest in ETH you could have gotten a modest (2000-5000$) personal credit in a bank and used it to buy that sweet ether. It would have been more than payed for by this point. Unless you're underage of course and in that case you shouldn't even be on this site.

In essence you don't have to right to tell others what to do with their earnings and likewise other people have no business on how you use yours.

I agree, after this my anger towards stupid people has made me need to succeed so I can fuck them over someday. Thanks for the the good advice man.

That's the spirit.

as pathetic as this OP is, i actually can identify with your feels, although not quite the same. i am an alcoholic pothead degenerate drug addict who has been watching ethereum since it was less then a doller. I pretty much told my parents if they invest in it now they will be rich at that point. i however was drunk and high 24/7 and barely cared about anything (and still am the same pretty much). funnilly enough my dad came to me asking about how to invest in eth when it was at like 150 after hearing some fuckface talk about it somewhere, dont even remember where or care due to being fucked up 24/7, but yea the shitty part is if they listened to me we'd all be millionares

You would have fucked it up along the way. Hindsight is always 20/20.

That very true, the plan was to hold for a year but it's a lesson learned.

It's not worth it dude. You missed an opportunity, just move on and find new ones. Making your own mom feel bad for something she can do nothing to change at this point is just shitty. Consider yourself the better person and move on.

Me and my family have heavy baggage I did not include so it was not so long but I feel for you too man, I was going to use that money to improve the lives of my friends.

I don't want to get into detail but she has done terrible things to me other the years, I just want her to know she is dead to me. I will move on and look to other things.

>wahhhhh mommy didn't want to risk money from my college fund on a memecoin

get a job you freeloader

You'll just turn into a rich asshole that way. I know this is Veeky Forums but be kind to people.

You would not be a millionaire. This is fantasy. You'd panic sell at the first dip and lose money. Your mom was right.

Throw all your dishes at the walls during dinner time and scream with tears running down your eyes "IM SICK OF THIS MOM, IT'S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW" and then german suplex her through the fucking dinner table

That's true, I just feel I should be good to people who are good to me.

OP, I'm going to level with you. You said like a typical teenager right now. Very soon you'll be an adult and these feelings will pass. When that happens you might not get to see your mom often and will realize even decisions that still seem like the wrong ones were done with the right intentions. She's family to you and when your older you'll begin to really appreciate what that means.

Absolutely, don't let people walk over you. But just remember that everyone is going through a hard battle and to try to be a good man.

I'm more angry about the people I could have helped with my money, I was going to help my uncle pay off his debt and setup an investment for my nephew. I just wanted to get my life going I saw a chance and I blew it.

>hurr durr feel sad about me

It's good to get feedback on this, it's rather humbling.

Holy balls there are so many would-be millionaires on Veeky Forums

Dude, hindsight is 20/20. You might have panic sold, or sold once you doubled your money, or not bought any at all because you couldn't bring yourself to do it. It would be like me telling you to go all in on some coin and there's no way you could know what the result would be.

Just relax, we're all gonna make it.

I wish you were right but me and my partner have been making decent money on this shit.

Or the semen will build up in his virgin balls and he'll be sad his whole life and a basement neet that'll blame his parents for missing out on tits and fortune

That's very true. I've learned a lot from my friend about stocks from his experience investing. I may have never met him if this never happened so it could all work out for me, I've met a lot of real good people since then, I just need to learn from my mistakes.

How much money have you put in?

We started with a few grand and have made 5-7k profits. Nothing huge but I hope to use that to better myself. I have a few health problems I need to get sorted.

Exactly, you'll be fine man. It's important to keep in mind that money can be made outside of investing as well.

All I can say is that the more you have to risk, the riskier the situation becomes. A lot of people here sold big piles of ETH for a lot cheaper than it's current price.

don't blame your mom.
blame yourself if you want to blame anyone, but keep working and investing because this is just the beginning

It's insane watching people panic sell. ETH was down to 260 a one point, back up to 350. I watch these exchanges all day and I find it really interesting.

I do in large blame myself I just wish for once she would listen to me like ll the other times something big happened. I will keep investing and growing the small gains I've made. There are some things I have my eyes on some things to put my money into.

I had this same feel when bitcoin began to rise and I regret talking to my dad about it. Obviously if it was a sure thing he would have given me a loan, but it isn't. I invested 30k of my own money over the years and I'm at around 350k now. Last year I convinced him to invest 30k and he cashed out at 70k.

>be mom
>work double jobs to provide a better future for my son
>save $6000 by cutting holidays and living frugally for sons education
>son wants to take the savings and invest in an anonymous internet money created by an russian alien ectomorph
>refuse to give him the money
>now my son hates me says i ruined his life
>refuses to work

You're a little bitch, OP. Get a job.

CRAWWWWWWWWLING

IN

MY

SKIIIIIINNNNNNN

lol pretty good summary

OP, is your money in a rrsp if your canadian?
eth isn't eligible for that

Baby, we are barely leaving the atmosphere.... WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF GOING TO THE MOON!!!
>talk to your mom in a caring, tender voice
AND SMACK HER WITH YOUR PIMP HAND AND SAY "BITCH, WHERE GATOR'S MONEY HO? GATOR DON'T PLAY THAT, GATOR DON'T PLAY NO SHIT!"

I was going to buy 10k worth of eth when it was 3-4 dollars being shilled last year on pol in February/March, but my wife stopped me.

I should of just put 2k or something in it Im sure that would of been fine for her but I didnt.

And after it got to 50 dollars this year I got really depressed and blamed her for it.

What I learned was to just blame myself and that there are going to be more opportunities!

I could of by then boght ripple which was less than a penny go up to 30 cents which would of got me rich too.

So OP get over it and move on start making money, everyone makes mistakes and its how you learn.

THEESE

WOUUUUNNNDSSSS

WILLLLLLL

NATTTTTTT

HEALLLLLL

Yea I saw ripple boom and thought for the longest time it could be worth it. I look forward to the future back always remember the past to remind me not to make the same mistakes.

Why is everyone in this thread kicking themselves that they missed out on BTC and ETH, next year it will be another coin and the year after that another. The cryptocurrency market is growing and is and there is plenty of gains to be made.

i hope you've learned your lesson OP

OP if you can make millions out of 6000USD, just invest yourself 100USD and show your family how you make 100.000 ez

He is human, bro. You can't ask him for that.

Even if it is for you, it is her money. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with it. If you want to invest, get your own goddamn money and risk that.

Cut contact with her

Protip: boomers want you to struggle because that's what they believe they did, but they don't understand that the benefits of wage slavery have effectively been removed. In other words they are stuck in 1975.

Boomers will not help you invest. They want to retire on your working back.

is there a 'what's going on here son' comic for this scenario,
my gut feel is yes

Same boat OP. Be me, a med student who gets good grades. Parents don't give two shits. Be my two brothers, junkies who get a 60 allowance daily for drug use. Every time they go on withdrawal tantrums mom calls me while studying to blame me of everything. This happens two times a month. Need money for school I'm just told to fuck off. Brothers need drug money or entertainment get the money asap. The last time mom called me she blamed me because my brother knocked up a girl and the other brother got admitted into a psych ward. I feel you, bro.

Want to invest in buttcoin. Could have invested 1 trillion at 1 cent, but my stupid dumb idiot pants mom wouldnt let me. Stupid dumb dumb roastie is the reason I'm a failure.

You do not invest with other peoples money you fucking inbred scum.

What if you fucking went all in and ETH turned out to be a scam? Your mother would never forgive you.

Jesus, you have to be some sort of dumb cunt to actually believe what you typed in your OP. I can only assume you're larping.

Just print out the graph of Ethereum prices from coinmarketcap, take a red marker and make a big sign on the date you wanted to invest. Hand it to her and get back to your room. Exactly 10 min after shout "TENDIES MOM"

Canadians are white trash by default.

At least Americans have a "high-society". Irish kids in Boston insult each other with shakespeare quotes for example. In Canada there is nothing like that...Just a lot of taxes and depression. White trash: the country.

THIS.

Property owners - old people. High end restaurants - filled with older people. You work for old people, you pay rent to old people. They're literally riding this generation into the ground, especially in Canada. Their retirement plan is selling to wealthy Chinese and sailing into the sunset oblivious to the chaos they created.

>literally $1800/month for drugs
>boomers taking it out on people who are responsible and enabling idiots
I'm not surprised

Sorry, uh can you delete this please?

Alright user... Wanna know what next coin in gonna moon from around September and so on ?

QTUM.

You should legit buy that shit.

get a job????

Don't forget some of the little people brother... I'm from an impovershed area with a similar story, but at the end of the day just don't listen to thos fucking idiots when they say you get to choose your friends but not your family.

You're not forced to like your family, fuck you're not even forced to talk to them ever again. I'm several states away and completely disconnected from my family. Any sort of connection they decide to make with me I just ignore it. They can fuck off and die, I've gone through enough of their shit to know how it ends every single fucking time.

Get out there brother, and get a career and make us proud. We're your family now.

Did you earn that money? No? Then shut the FUCK up.

And calling your family human garbage is about as fucking beta bitch as you can get.

Piss off faggot.

wtf my stupid bitch of a mom won't give me $15K to invest in ARK!

Doesn't she know it will make us rich one day!?

This thread
>hurrr every stock/ coin i have wanted to invest in would have seen huge gains
>I never have made a poor financial decision.
Not even Buffet has the oracle powers you all are claiming
Fuck off

>Dog tokens
KEK

It's OK lad. Some people are born to be poor. Since you're young, the earliest you realize you were Bron to be poor the more time you will have not trying to buck it.

Stop focusing on the past; all of us could have been millionaires if we knew about BTC or ETH at the beggining but you have to realize that everybody start somewhere and you need to be out looking for oppurtunities instead of regretting it. You can still start small and slowy but surely move up in life but if you keep obssessing with your parents, you will not be able to move on.

I have many regerts as well but I don't like to talk of them because it's pointless and it only gives useless thoughts more space to run.

If you had so much faith, why didn't you just work 80 hour weeks and live cheaply for a couple of months so you would have the 8k to invest yourself?

may you please elaborate?

I had 5k of my my own money to invest in ripple when it was at 0.007 but I'm a kid so all I literally needed was parental consent and a phone plan to sign up for an exchange, feel like killing myself right now...

>tfw have the money and see the opportunities but don't have the gnards to pull the trigger and invest in a cheap stock or coin

>Tfw my parents listened to me about Bitcoin
Up $180k so far.

Regardless of whether or not your mom was a bad parent in other ways, not letting your kid gamble his entire education fund on some random internet shit you don't understand is good parenting, even if it turned out to be a bad move in this particular instance

I told my old man to buy eth when it was at about 100. Surprisingly he actually did buy some

spot on right here kek