Heroically flies plane to the UK

>Heroically flies plane to the UK
>Guards approach when he lands with puzzled faces
>"Bring me to the leader of your nation!"
>Walks into Churchill's palace and after a few minutes Hess and Winston both come out laughing like old friends.
>"Oh Rudolf my good chap, thank you for opening my eyes to seeing that Germany is our real ally in this. Of course we will have peace, of course. Get me on the phone with Adolf at once!"
>Two days later the war is over and Hess flies back to Germany and greets Hitler who is unable to hide his smile.
>"Hess you dumbkopf! you did it"
>Hitler runs up and hugs Hess and everything is right in the world

>Wakes up
>"I know what I have to do!"

What went wrong?

What the fuck was he thinking?

>frowns you want to protect

They still treated him too harshly.

Aryans being honorable, honest and peace-loving often project their values onto Anglos with disastrous results. If he understood the nature of the Eternal Anglo he wouldn't have gone.

He was one of the main architects of the holocaust. If anything he wasn't treated harshly enough.

Yeah but the holocaust is a jew lie you pleb-tier retard

The holocaust wasnt even going on yet

The lead up to it started well before the war started. He was one of the ones who signed away their rights.

honestly does this look like the face of an evil man to you?

>jews
>deserving rights

Funny joke you made.

How the fuck is this guy white let alone German? He looks like some Kurd or Turk or something.

How the fuck is this guy white let alone German? He looks like some Kurd or Turk or something..

>Hitler declares him insane and orders he be shot if he returned to Germany

B...but Hitler totally wanted peace with Britain guys!!!

Not with such a botched attempt

He was already going insane at that point. No sane person would have thought that this peace mission was going to work. Some think it was some kind of planned mission but Hitler was just as shocked to hear about his flight as everyone else.

If you watch some footage of the Nurnberg trials you can see he was obviously not there completely. He looked around confused all the time, laughed at inappropriate moments and claimed to suffer from paranoia and amnesia.

Pretty understandable given the circumstances

It sounds like something Blair would do, of the sort he did with Gaddaffi. Someone so convinced of their own powers of persuasion and communication combined with deep conviction.

muh ebil juice

>believing slav lies
>believing jew lies
heh

When I read about Hess, i get the picture of a man who suffers nervous breakdown if he gets bored.
I mean, it could read like
>Oh, Pappa Hitler is neglecting me!
>Cousin Bormann is doing my job for me!
>Oh, i wish I could do Pappa Hitler proud!