Buy bitcoin

>buy bitcoin
>transaction takes fucking 30 minutes
>buy eth
>transaction takes 1 minute

Face it guys, eth is the future.

no one disagrees with you
btc is dead, eth is the new btc, and ltc is the new eth

Eth is not a store of value, yes BTC is outdated but they are not competing.

I do believe high throughput/low latency + no fee is the future, and this coin es exactly what it is

Beans are lightning fast too, one of the many features that will send us to the mooon!

Isn't the update in August going to fix that though?

>buy iota
>transaction takes 1 second

This. But I find it unlikely Bitbean will be the go to coin. There isn't anything it does that some other coins don't.

>ethcuck education

you might as well use the dollar, seeing as IOTA is a manipulated, centralized mess.

Yeah Eth is good.

Substantiate your claims then.

>This

Im can't even be bothered to explain why ETH is not the future.

Sort term gains, yes, but not the future.

Eth is fuel for Bancor. The will reach parity sometime.
Only if I roll dubs though.

i knew i read that somewhere before. already strapped in user

it's fast because nobody uses it

eth has quite high transaction fee. so fuck it.
will always use doge :D

>Eth is not a store of value
I see this repeated here a lot, lately, but can anyone explain why exactly? If anything, the utility that eth provides gives it more intrinsic value than bitcoin. And running smart contracts would be pretty damn pointless if it didn't involve some token that has actual value. Also, currently it simply has value, no matter what you say.

For the last fucking time you window licking shill.

ETHEREUM IS NOT A CURRENCY

you can't buy shit with ethereum. you can with bitcoin, litecoin. even with fucking dgb you will be able to start buying shit.

go shill ethereum back to the shitting street. It was a good pump.

Now go stand in a corner and cry once the kikes start to fuck ethereum and your money

>ETHEREUM IS NOT A CURRENCY
pls explain

>ETHEREUM IS NOT A CURRENCY

do your research kiddo. It's everything BTC can do and much more.

Btc failed, face it. 3$ transaction fees for something that was envisioned as digital money, not digital gold?

It would even be possible to fully simulate BTC as token on the ETH blockchain

BTC is in the process of being Myspaced, and I won't try to convince you to jump ship

The miners seem to be coming to a consensus on Segwit.

Which means lightning network will be implemented.

Which means BTC will be king currency and ETH can be king ...virtual-machine-fuel like it was designed to be.

btc is not a currency either. after more than 5 years the things you can buy are still very limited, thanks to fucking speculators who represents 90% of bitcoin owners.

>Midori Kanemitsu, chief financial officer at bitFlyer further told the publication that the number of retail storefronts accepting bitcoin “is expected to rise to 300,000 or so in 2017.”

Get out of your Americuck bubble.

There are a few solutions to bitcoin being slow. Lightning network and sidechains are two examples, but it's taking a while. But if lightning ever comes it would enable very fast transactions and millions of them a second.

"intrinsic value" does not make for a good currency. there are reasons that we don't use gas or water as money.

also, turing completeness. look it up. you don't want it built into your money. eth was never meant to be currency, but a platform for dapps.

im sorry but eth actually is a ponzi scheme since they still hold over half of the coins they pre mined

The "ETH is fuel" analogy isn't accurate because eth isn't destroyed when it's used.

None of that contradicts what I said in that post.

>there are reasons that we don't use gas or water as money.
Because they're fucking liquids.

>also, turing completeness. look it up. you don't want it built into your money.
I know what turing completeness is, there's no reason why it would stand in the way of Eth being a currency.

>eth was never meant to be currency, but a platform for dapps.
Who gives a shit what it was meant for? It is what it is, currently you can exchange it for fiat and make transactions, therefore it can be used as a currency. Also, like I said, dapps would be totally pointless if they couldn't manipulate something of actual value.

dont' you retards shills remember what happen during bancor ICO? transactions network were extremely clogged

>I know what turing completeness is, there's no reason why it would stand in the way of Eth being a currency.

because you don't want your currency to be hackable you giant retard

Ethereum has never been hacked, it might be but then it could also be fixed. Of course it's experimental and possibly not finished yet, that doesn't mean the concept itself is invalid. As it is, currently it works pretty well.
>inb4 DAO hack

you do realise thats a parody tweet right? and i dont even like or hold any ETH

>an inflationary coin with centralized leadership and governance is superior to a deflationary coin as a store of value
"""no"""

pic related

>litecoin shills

Kill yourselves. Your coin is as extinct as the fucking dodo.

Ripple style pump and dump

ETH Is king of crypto now. Only chinese bagholders in btc

>transaction takes 1 minute
literally dozens of coins can do the same