ŁTC

Why did Litecoin perform so incredibly well today?

Veeky Forums organized pnd

This caught most of Veeky Forums off guard and it's pumping at volumes exceeding posters here and at times when most posters are asleep so no, I doubt that's true at all

Its been due. I went all in on LTC a week ago. It's relatively undervalued in comparison to a lot of other coins, Its been on a stable upward trend for the last few weeks too.

Bitstamp & Bitsquare are adding LTC on monday and using the lightning.network for superfast transactions.

>Litecoin has now emerged as the next candidate, with LTC/BTC, LTC/EUR and LTC/USD trading pairs to be launched in early June 2017.

you must not have been here last night.

There was no organized pump and dump, one guy was shilling it but LTC now has the third largest volume and 4th largest market cap, there is no way anyone had even a small impact here

You could just see the writing on the wall when everything was dumping but ltc, so when everything recovered today ltc was going to come out ahead.

it's actually a legit coin, not pre-mined garbage which people are shilling on here. It will be $1,000+ by next year.

$2500 in December.

litecoin was HEAVILY shilled this week espiecally yesterday

Still is look above you lmao 25x growth by December.

Normies are buying it now since eth didn't perform as well.

Also LTC wasn't really affected by the crash, so people are seeing it as a safer investment.

guys..

nice meme circles, im convinced

50-60$ by monday, then a nice correction and back to low volume till the next news gets some hype

nothing unusual to see here

Reaching $100 does seem perfectly reasonable to be honest.

Do you think he was serious?
Hey do you wanna pump ethereum?

it not just the circles, look at the dates 3/28 LTC starts mooning then spikes. 5/28 LTC starts mooning then spikes

SPOOOOKY

I told you the last 2 days that this will blow but you didn't listen. It will continue further. Get in now!

>digits confirm
Got in at $29 yesterday

how is eth classic outperforming eth itself? wtf

Because ETH went up like 25% yesterday.

>Bitcoin is worse everyday
>hard fork incoming
>Ethereum in ATH for no fucking reason
>ICO's bubble
>Meanwhile LTC is a legit coin with undervalued market cap
>wasn't very affected by the crash and it's quite stable

There you go OP.
I had my portfolio at 100% BTC. After LTC performance after the crash I was convinced to put 20% of my portfolio in it. No regrets.

Why do you still have 80% in btc if you think it's getting worse everyday?

they both went up yesterday at the same % pace