Try to set up kekcoin account

>try to set up kekcoin account
>this happens
Wtf does this mean what do they want

It tells you right there. They will charge your card, tell them how much they charged you? Is it that hard being stupid?

Your account will be charges two separate amounts you specify. Good God, you cant be this stupid and investing. You're doomed.

Charged**

You have to be 18 to post here

im getting the messege to. what does the charges do? how do i have to pay money now? i didnt buy the money though? why do i have to get charged?

i want to delete charges. not paying them.

Wow you're stupid, maybe you shouldn't trade crypto currencies, I don't see it ending well for you

Seconded

you are being charged two amounts in cents...they just want to verify the card is yours by making sure you can see the card statement.

LOL you're a retard. Get out before you lost your mom's money

Dude... even normies can understand this.

>adult normies

i was charged three times tho ??

its not my card cause its my gfs. is the charge make the card deactivate cause its not mine so they send charges to take all the money? how did they no its not me?

is this legal. i dont want to be in jail cause of fraud cause the government charged me for fraud. i told my gf so i thought its ok. we was planned to split the money it makes.

i no not to talk to the police if they show up ok? i am so scared now. help.

Gee user... that's a whole lot of money you got there

you're either a troll or a under 100 IQ retard.

If the ladder is true, don't bother with this and just put your money in a bank account for 3% interest a year.

What a nigger, learn to write. Enjoy rape in jail.

It says "NIGGA" for a reason.

dude i just laughed my ass off thank u all for that. this is obviously a joke u guys are idiots. gullible nerds

thanks for the laugh tho. its stressful gettin rich

Thirded

This isn't Niggertech. Just forget about it before you waste a bunch of money.

WOOP it's these sorts of people that give me money for free. time to drink.