Why do people reject race realism?

Why do people reject race realism?
Race exists. It is scientific, biological fact.

>Lynn's 2006 Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis is the largest review of the global cognitive ability data. The book organises the data by nine global regions, surveying 620 published studies from around the world, with a total of 813,778 tested individuals.

>Lynn's meta-analysis lists the average IQ scores of East Asians (105), Europeans (99), Inuit (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians each (87), Pacific Islanders ( 85), Middle Easterners (including South Asians and North Africans) (84), East and West Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen and Pygmies (54).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2017/01/human-genetic-diversity-discrete-or.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woah nigga looks that's some hot non-Veeky Forums related shit regarding human biology you have there, if only there was a board for biology and other Veeky Forumsences.

Also, Lynn is shit and has been found to fabricate data.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns

Where is the chart?

>I need to feel acomplished due to my skin color because I'm a worthless retard who has done nothing

Kill yourself my /pol/ack brother

It goes against "equality" (the notion that everyone is the same and any difference is socially conditioned since birth). Equality is kind of a dogma today in certain milieus, and people don't like when it's challenged.

That's also why you see people identifying as dragons, or turning into genderless aliens. They don't like the fact that part of their identity was invested in them on birth, that there would be some part of themselves that was vested in them purely on basis of actions or conditions outside of their individual power, if that makes any sense.

I don't get it either race realism is irrefutable and will only become more and more airtight as more genetics research is done.

>IQ
I expected... I dunno, neurobiology? Genetic research? What you posted is garbage.

Because they are either drones that repeat whatever the establishment tells them or else they are race mixed or belong to inferior races and recognizing it hurts their feelings.

t. Low IQ

A majority of peopel don't use reason, logic, or scientific method in their arguments. Emotions are more prevalent.

you do realize that not only is IQ pseudoscientific, but the data you are citing contradicts IQ metrics, right?

the way IQ functions, the mean IQ will always be '100'. with the projections you have, it places it at about 85-90 at best.

if you want to talk about ACTUAL evidence for difference in race, refer to genetic divergence studies. the IQ system is psychology, it's a fucking joke.

you have to go back

Fact is even a child and everyone else knows race is real and behaves accordingly. The "reasoning" behind race denial is the same one behind sex and gender relativism. You have to make up esoteric theories and resort to guilt and shaming and downright repression to pretend that race isn't real.

I'm sorry some of you weren't born white or Asian. I'm sure some of you are good people, but it is wha it is. Grow the fuck up.

Wait, Inuits are above Southeast Asians and Arabs? I never would've thought that, thanks for breaking my stereotypes OP.

>Bushmen and Pygmies (54).
>be tribal hunter-gatherers who never have take tests and no little about mathematical and geometrical concepts
>fail a test that's mostly about mathematical and geometrical patterns

Shocking.

Are you implying pygmies and bushmen would score 100 on an iq test if they were only raised in western nation from birth? Is there any evidence for this?

>Using IQ as any kind of hard evidence

Well into the trash it goes.

I don't know brother, race is a science.

Eventually, yes. There is no biologic inhibitor that prevents humans with different melanin levels from learning like others.

Race exists as a vague heuristic for categorization. But "pure" races do not and cannot exist.

>haha silly racists, gypsies aren't dumb, they just can't understand math and geometry is all

The melanin levels wont but the color of skin is simply one of the many changes that take place when you have hundreds of generations. Intelligence in tribal communities (while not being negligent) is simply not as valued as it is in Western society, therefore you have people breeding for different traits than wouldn't be seen as useful to modern society for hundreds and hundreds of years. This isn't to say that can't change but in the present there is still residual effects from how different traits were valued for hundreds of years in the past and how that gave sexual advantage to traits that are no longer considered advantageous and disadvantage to traits that are now seen as highly important.

>>I need to feel acomplished due to my skin color because I'm a worthless retard who has done nothing
>projecting this much
let's face you want people to discredit their heritage so you can collect welfare with no shame

And is there something to back this up other than "muh iQ"? Are pygmy brains less developed than somebody from a Western country?

And even still that theory drops dead when applied to other races outside that can perform just as well as their counterpoints at their peaks. Which again, is why using IQs and IQ averages at that is retarded when trying to prove this point.

1). Human Biodiversity is probably more correct. Old school race realism is imprecise and incorrect but populations are real, yes.

2). The truth about population differences shouldn't get out because people are idiots. Not understanding the concept of an overlapping bell curve, you'll have low-IQ whites chimping out, thinking they're superior out of virtue of their race. Even though population differences exist, every individual should still be treated individually.

3). Lynn's numbers are mostly trash.

oh yeah just throw in a woman-tier passive aggressive jibe to discredit without having to use evidence
fucking idiot

They would undoubtedly score higher than 54. How do you think you'd score if raised like them from birth?

>The truth about population differences shouldn't get out because people are idiots. Not understanding the concept of an overlapping bell curve, you'll have low-IQ whites chimping out, thinking they're superior out of virtue of their race. Even though population differences exist, every individual should still be treated individually.

This. I'm sure there are biological differences between humans, but to think you yourself are superior to a whip-smart black man because you're white is just fucking stupid.

You sound triggered. Um, racist and sexist much?

/pol/ is concrete evidence that just because you can find relevant data does not mean you can properly apply it or understand the implications of it.

Genetic difference is biological fact. Doing a study by 'global region' does not prove race

>The truth about population differences shouldn't get out because people are idiots.
>he seriously think the differences among the races hasn't been deeply internalized from a very young age by anyone in a position to observe them first hand
>he seriously thinks intelligence differences among races is some weird esoteric knowledge that only stormniggers and /pol/ know about and isn't something basically everyone understands on a intuitive level

It's about brain size and structure, not melanin. South indian brahmins will outscore the lighter skinned bushmen.

You should read up about IQ, your understanding of it is meme tier.

This. There is no way you can grow up being exposed to rap music and not know on some level that blacks are less intelligent than whites.

This. I am actually decently smart ethnic Eritrean myself . Years of intermittent research into the topic has lead me to the conclusion that its probably true (human biodiversity the kind written about by hbdchick, peter frost, jayman, etc...) but its better that this stuff never gets out to society at large.

rap music is a product of the environment of inner-cities that these kids are growing up in. If you take a black baby and raise him in a white home, he will grow up basically behaviorally indistinguishable from your average white.

The real red pill is "gene-culture co-evolution" and blogs by hbdchick, peter frost and others in the space. Human biodiversity is real but its not as simple as "races" or even IQ. The way it works is far more intricate than stormfags on /pol/ can comprehend.

Here is a decent writeup that debunks "race" though not populations.

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2017/01/human-genetic-diversity-discrete-or.html