Board the ARK

youtube.com/watch?v=UWCsAFGnv5c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7AUGpmcp9rk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the best way to buy Ark with USD? I would use coinbase to btc then exchange but the fees are high.

Buy LTC or ETH with coinbase instead, then transfer to an exchange and sell the LTC or ETH for BTC. Less fees than way

There is no other way.

Get ready to undo the rope!

Wait 1 year for the ARK/fiat pair to be listed on exchanges and buy 1 ARK for $100usd.

This will probably never happen but I'm hard as fuck anyway.

Me too.

>still a hundred thousandaire

Is there an easy way to change USD into BTC and transfer it into your Bittrex wallet without paying large %s in fees? Getting tired of Coinbase ripping me off.

I'm pretty sure you can actually buy BTC with USD on bittrex but I've never tried.

Same question... I think Kraken got better fees to change FIAT for crypto, but I'm not sure and their fee rule page its pretty confusing when talking about FIAT-Crypto.

I don't think you can.

That's a picture of them leaving the ARK, senpai.

They survived the financial collapse of 20XX by getting on the Ark.

Bought some ARK today, it's good stuff, I like how lite the wallet is and the fact that you don't need to download a chain.

Is it possible for Ark to ever be higher than $100 or is that just an unreachable dream

ETH has a similar coin supply and Ark, although very ambitious, could hit much more than $100 if it really does do what it intends to.

I use gemini to buy btc, but u can buy ltc on cuckbase then send it to bittrex

youtu.be/7AUGpmcp9rk

So excited for the future of this coin. The team are networking so hard with many other teams as you can see by the continuous AMAs hosted in their slack.

You just know that they are going to form partnerships & friendships with those involved with most of these projects behind the scenes. They will all take advantage of Ark's smart bridge technology when it's complete.

This shits gonna be big!

I'm fucking hyped for this project. If the team lives up to their promises it could revolutionize crypto.