FML

>heard about the bean when it was 200sat.
>sold my bags to some nigga at 300.
>happy I made profit from a scam coin
>invested into “real“ coins like ARK, ANT, STRAT
>bitbean drops in price, feels good man

But something is missing... the last week I felt a constant void growing inside me. A gap in my soul that can only be filled with beans. It's just not the same to shill a non-meme coin.

... and now I can't afford any beans as all my money is locked up in shitty coins I have to hodl to not sell at a loss.

Donate me some of our beans and I will never let them go again but rather have a new purpose to shill in my life.

2QcTcgM7s4VxiNbAGd6KjWShSLVjr5BffK

If I should receive any beans I will shill it to my parents so they put a portion of their life savings into it.

Fuck off No-Beaner

yeah nah, go sell your shitty coins and buy wholesome non-gmo beans to be welcome back into the beanerhood.

I must HODL all 109562.96933655 beans in my garden. Spare a single bean I cannot user.

>tfw sold my beanbags

Wait untill you can actually pay at shops with bitbeans and buy them at that time for 100x what it is now.

Ive been having bad dreams lately.

But in one, just as im about to die falling onto spikes, a green blur saves my life.

kek
enjoy your nobeans

holding 100k of these babys and they will take me to the moon soon!

That day I will write my book. “Of regret and sold beans - life as a no-beaner“

This is probably the best time to buy beans honestly. The rain of tears on aug 1st will grow out beans big n strong

How do non-beaners even cope?

I cry myself to sleep till I can afford to buy in next pay day.

Not

Guys I bought a raspberry pi for sprouting, only to find out there is no rasbian wallet for bitbean, any ideas to make this work?

That's it, I will mine my little friends! Any guides on how to setup for a windows fag?

what's happening on the 1st of august?

>when your dreams become beans

You could have listened, you could have chosen the future.

Just download the wallet for linux and see if it works, if not can't you run another distro?

>install wallet
>transfer beans
>unlock for staking
>wait

Done

>100k +

I'm jellybean now. I only hold 10k so far.
Gib me some of your extra sprouts.

2JjVoqR25GvtCAn6WNuBZuyxTUPUecKevN

Is there a mimimum amount of beans required? I don't have any to start with!

No but if you have 100k beans it takes way longer than 1million beans to get a sprout.

1 million = average of 1 sprout (1000 beans) per day.

Meh kinda pointless then. Not investing $50 just to wait a year for a sprout

Bitbeans are my favourite meme.
Network effect is currently limited to biz, but might breakout to other places such as pol.
So I'm interested, that's very powerful...

But - can anyone shill me on the Dev team, coin features etc as I see some large sell walls on bitrex.

Happy to smash a few hundred on them for a laugh.

Let's make that a few thousand pol.

Serious reasons why to get.