Havent slept in 2 weeks, who thought a 24 hour market would be a good idea?

Havent slept in 2 weeks, who thought a 24 hour market would be a good idea?

I've not slept since January. Coffee keeps me alive and I'm catching all the pumps.

It really is perfect for neets. Wagecucks have to watch the coins collapse or other coins moon from work, either unable or potentially afraid of doing crypto on a public computer, meanwhile neets are well-fed on a diet of tendies and caffeine

Just use limits and stop limits

im not proud that this fits me.

... this. Also we're used to sitting on a computer 18 hours a day.

Christ. Do you not have a phone? Most modern phones have fucking huge screens, easy to trade with.

Sleep is worse. Sleep is when the regret kicks in. You'll never go back in time and buy BTC for 0.01USD each.

personally I have a fliphone

all my trading done on compuiter

I wouldn't trust doing trading on a phone, not to mention the average wageslave will get yelled at by their boss if caught

get a smart phone, it's 0.1BTC
how much BTC have you lost by not reacting to the market?

would a blackberry work? I dont like touch screens, I want buttons

Blackberry smartphones have touch screens, you know... which you will have to use for most everything other than typing/adjusting volume and powering on and off.

>Born just in time to make a shitload of money without leaving my room

fuck that chinaman shit Im on computer 20 hours dailey anyway

Im 35 yrs old. I've turned $10k into 70k in 3 months. I have a career that earns $75l/yr, Im having my kid soon.

My chest hurts 24/7 because of this shit.

I love this.

Jesus Christ m8, its not 2003 anymore. Invest a little money in yourself for once. You can get an old Iphone for less than $100 that's perfectly functional.

>I wouldn't trust doing trading on a phone

Why not?

I dont want an iphone thats Chink shit

Find a first generation Moto X. Check eBay to find a good deal.

They are made in USA (1st gen only afaik).

Blackberry OS has no apps and im not even sure if blackberry still supports/updates it

I trade all the time at work. Just told my boss I made more from my trading bot the last few months than I made working for him the last year.

He looked scared at first then we talked Bitcoin for 2 hours.