It's no BitBean!

It's no BitBean!

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblockscommunity.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You wouldn't be pushing it if it was worth pulling.

Yes instead of being a jack of all trade shilled by teenagers, Rai does one thing, but extremely well. Will be the backbone of a lot of new projects.

Don't come here with overhyped coin like ark, digibyte or bitbean just because you fell for the meme.

Alrready have 8k and waiting for a dip to buy more

IOTA competitor at a discount price

Where does one buy this?

True, I also want to buy the dip but I am affraid it just doesnt arrive. It is taking off on forums, rumors of it releasing on Bittrex are flowing and the recaptcha system is attracting tons of Asians (mostly indonesian iirc) that pushing it to open on asian exchanges.

Bitgrail or Mercatox,

Bitgrail is the one you should be using IMO, it has the vast majority of the volume and is powered by a stable Italian company which seems to know what it is doing. I recommend storing it elsewehere just in case tho.

I dont understand how there can be 10 threads about shit and memecoins with lost hopes of x10 while we have a competitor for x100 and no one is asking questions.

>x100 competitor
>look at the site
>ok

>look how long this coin has been in development
>look at the recent twitter attention
>look at the legit dev
>ok

this coin has the most fucking retartdedetedeest wallet
coinfirm time
or whatever the fuck
it can't handle shit at its current state
the devs need to fix this piece of shit
it cannot scale
its dieing so fucking hard
i want to kill this coin and stomp it to shit
it takes 3 fucking days to download the blockchain what the absofuckinglute shit is this
piece of shit coin maybe fees are needed cuz this coin is a fucking pajeet coin
look at youtube
its all fucking pajeets doing captchas trying to exit the 3rd world life

Look at the website archives of 3/4 of the coins in the top 20 when they were sub 10M marketcap. XRB's website is shit yes, for now.

The devs are not shilling or selling an ICO, they want to show their tech that's it.

Where's the whitepaper so i can learn?

on the website, it's the button "WHITEPAPER".

If this is the site -> raiblockscommunity.net/
I don't fucking get where the whitepaper is.

Honestly there is still things about it which need some work, the wallet and website is shit however these are all things that will soon be fixed

Ok refreshed 10 times and it's now alive.
There were only github before.
Don't know why.

Gotta admit the wallet is shit atm but updates are on the way, if you are expecting a finished product at this price point you are mistaken.

Id rather wait for a good development like this instead of a jew ico like iota.

If XRB isn't performing optimally its because the dev team BANNED multiple pools that were scammy. He did that few days ago (view announcement).

Since then pool removal effect, community growth very rapidly. 10000 new accounts increase daily. XRB's popularity taking off have made the network slow.

Hurry up ffs, when I made the thread it was a 0.000400, now its 0.000800+, I am cucking myself out of the dip

Just bought that shit, I hope you are right op. Ill burn candles to ur name if it pump

Just bought some, looks like a promising project

Guess we will know in 2 weeks

Bought about $200 worth, any implications that it's got plans to hit other exchanges?

Pic related, basically as soon as the dev fixes some bugs bittrex wants it on their exchange. Dev is currently away but when it gets back he'll fix it and then we go to the moon

oh someone picked up on the coin i shilled the last 2 days.
it will make us rich :)