I've lost 2k ffs

>> fell for the mooncoin scam
>> fell for the ammo scam
>> fell for the ARK scam
>> fell for the SWARM SHITTY scam
>> fell for the bancor scam

I want my money back from BANCOR NOW, how do I get my money back? I can't do anything with it

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp
medium.com/@csmorris/understanding-bancor-51060c5c558a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of those are scams. You got in too late.

If these pajeets can more than double their money with literal shitcoins, what's wrong with you?

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp

>fell for the bancor scam

this will probably bounce back but its not going anywhere. the shills for that particular coin were very persistent, it was common to see one of their threads get to 200+ replies every day

dont worry, i feel for it too. sucks that you feel for the rest of them though, the only way you wouldve made a decent return on ammo is if you managed to take a position the second the first shill thread popped up in the catalog

i mean swarm city. copy pasted the wrong line

you'll probably be fine with bancor

Bancor will go to 2-3x ICO at least. Chill out.

>.io

wtf is this?

it's yobit.net

Probably just mooncoin and ammo are scams
This is not a get rich overnight method
Hold and come back in a year faggot

Sorry for your loss

people actually fall for these :DDD??

HAHAHAHAHAHa serves him right, he trusted a jew

>ARK

How did you lose money on ARK.

obviously they can create BNT whenever they want, it's 'premined', as described in the whitepaper

Thank you OP
we need rich retards like you willing to give money to the rest of us.

>he bought bancor

He doesn't realise minting more BNT increases the value of the token. It's literally the whole fucking point.

indeed. people have 0 ideas what's going on but act like experts. typical biz

All of these are literally scams, if you honestly think these coins are going anywhere, you have a severe disability.

But minting defeats the purpose of primarily 99% of the reason why Crypto exist or Blockchain.

You're gonna carry those bags you fucking cucks.

>m-m-muh crypto

ok buddy. you are somehow missing out on the biggest project of 2017.

you will probably kys in 2 years or so.

Yeah, I'll probably OD after doing so much molly off strippers asses inside my new Bugatti. Mean while you'll be on the street corner where I died eating your own gruel.

ahahahahahaha yeah bro I'm sure your 50 bucks worth of bitbean is gonna take you places.

50 bucks worth of BTC at the right time could have taken anyone places. crypto currency is too saturated, we need to find the next thing like BTC

loads of penny stock companies out there

Mooncoin
ARK
and Bancor are not scams

just overvalued, learn your shit faggot this is investing. 101

any good books for investing 101?

this is true, but Bancor will easily be a top 3 coin in the next few years.

maybe a good way to make money is to start one of these cryto currency companies and copy one of these with minor changes!

LOL how the fuck can BNT be a scam when it's not even trading yet and all funds are locked. wut

Can you please fuck off with these threads?

>Kek I lost everything.
You can't lose 100% of your money because it exponentially gets harder, the less money you have, the less money you lose.

they are probably just salty no-bancs

>minting more BNT increases the value of the token
Huh, how does that work?

it's a property of the CRR system that they implement. i'd recommend reading the whitepaper, or if that's a little too dense/abstract, check out this guy's medium post.

medium.com/@csmorris/understanding-bancor-51060c5c558a

the penny kinda dropped for me when I understood this aspect of it.

Because 99% of Veeky Forums doesn't read, that's why they're buying so heavily into shitcoins and calling ETH a scam initiative.

Also very amusing way to spend your time: read the slack or their subreddit and watch the dumb fucks - who somehow had 200 bucks left from their confirmation and put it all into a fistful of BNT - shit themselves because they didn't even know what it does and everyone's suddenly spreading FUD about it.

And then those who keep asking where the can trade the tokens. God fucking damn, stop being so stupid and read a few blog posts, who the fuck just throws their money at shit like that without looking up what it does?

It's like a daycare center and the toddlers each got a good hit of acid.

Complete the cycle OP.
Buy DGB once it starts going up again and don't sell at the peak.

>And then those who keep asking where the can trade the tokens

I've made money on all of those, though

Ammo is a new coin it's not a scam!

nothing wrong with them. your timing is shit

>medium.com/@csmorris/understanding-bancor-51060c5c558a

So is ETH the current reserve for BNT? Are there any BNTs out there backed by another reserve?

In the future if this was widely used would this mean that if I hold BNT backed by ETH and BNT backed by BTC I would need to keep track of my relative underlying exposures?

>he bought the tip
kek retard

I know man, feeling the same way.
Crypto is full of retards. Cant wait for the full retard influx over the next few years til the bubble finally pops.

Currently ETH is the only reserve for BNT. They do have plans to link with other blockchains (I think waves has been hinted at).

But yeah you would definitely have to keep track of the underlying reserve value.

>he didn't 10x his money on MOON

HOWLING

>buy $100 worth of ARK
>vote for Veeky Forums guy
>it's been over a week and still no ARK

we got scammed didn't we?
even if we jump ship there's 2-3 whales that will keep biz within 51

Sounds like just don't know when to buy and sell.

>> fell for the bancor scam
That's your own fault and stupidity. How can you trust that scam!?

If you voted too late, you didn't get a payout.
He did a faith payout (1.5 days worth of forging) on the 12th, so he isn't scamming.
Wait until the 19th before crying you didn't get paid. Or don't,
>GUYS I LOST 1 WHOLE ARK VOTING FOR THIS SCAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you not fucking read? The payments are weekly because of all the poorfags who's profits would get eaten by transaction fees if it was daily.

That seems a bit hairy for smaller actors, potentially adds overhead. That could be where their ETFs use-case comes in and you basically have a globally recognised reserve or basket like the current BIS SDRs.

shit is it bad that i clicked this?

I mean, if you're long term bullish on ETH (and crypto in general), I would say Bancor is your best bet.

granted, they still have a lot to prove, but if they're successful they could even become the biggest (marketcap-wise) currency.

>Yes of course! Printing more money will certainly increase the value of it!

Bancor wants to be the central bank of crypto. We should do everything we can to stop this protocol designed by someone who is literally one of the biggest shills for centralized banking on the planet.

Wait what? Bancor is still like 3x the ICO what the FUCK are you talking about?

Well call me retarded then because ARK is going to be on the same scale as google.

All of you that think you got played on Swarm City, are fucking idiots. It had no awareness. People were just bringing awareness. Turns out it didn't shoot up like a rocket instantaneously, so what? Does that make it a scam? No.

are you calling the whole stock market a scam then?

>still not getting it

look if you cant be bothered to read the fucking whitepaper or the medium post I linked earlier then there's not much more I can do.

you're either too dense to understand the crux of Bancor's potential value, or you're just a salty no-banc who will end up buying expensive BNT in a few months when the FOMO kicks in.

i give negative fucks about what this will do to crypto as a whole. I am here to make money and enjoy the memes.

It's not.

faggot op is trying to buy cheap coins because all those coins havent moved yet

stop buying shitcoins

read the whitepaper you fucking reatrded shithead. acting like knowing everything but doesnt even understand the basic concepts.