I'm going to put an end to Western Democracy

I'm going to put an end to Western Democracy.

Same. I want to seize power in my country but unfortunately I live in the first world so it'll be pretty hard...

Join me, and let us take down this evil which has plagued our lives once and for all!

>western """"""""democracy""""""""

Cool. Is it okay if I'm not white?

Don't worry.

Neither am I.

Listen I get you only have a few hours to shitpost after school and before your bedtime but please stay in /pol/ or /tv/.

>Hitler
>Fascist

when did this meme start?.

Hitler detested facism

You thought I was joking but just you wait, I'll memorise your post number and say it on national television one day, just for you!

We shall restore the West to its former glory

Sign me up

>He promises to improve his country
Literally Hitler.

>he thinks HE'S going to be the glorious fascist demagogue who will lead a coup in 20 or so years
heh nice try kid but that's my spot

Illegal immigrants did nothing wrong

>we'll just list a few broad things that hitler and X politician i don't like have in common while ignoring all the differences
>see! hitler!

>Hitler detested facism

u wot

>We shall restore the West to its former glory
Please tell me you're joking

Good lad

>Fascism
"National Pride has no need of the delirium of race" or whatever Mussolini said
>NatSoc
Too lazy to look up a Hitler quote, but it is exactly the opposite of Mussolini's quote. Plus, NatSoc isn't necessarily concerned with economics like Fascism is, more with the social aspects.

Why should he be? The West was glorious when all other nations and races bowed down to them. Now, the Westerners bow down to be fucked by Jamal. It's not hard to see why he would want to return to better times

The difference is that Germany was a complete shithole at the end of WW1 and Hitler was an explosive reaction to the war looking for a scapegoat where as the United States in 2010s is the world leader -- therefore hating on islam isn't a reactionary thought but one cultivated after hundreds of years of political discussions and ideological debates -- and most people recognize Islam as a dangerous ideology since the internet exists and people are more educated more than ever (so you can't just use Islam as a scapegoat, the hard facts are readily available for everyone to see). Also Jews didn't go around blowing themselves up where as mudslimes do. I don't see why this is such a hard concept to grasp for Hitler/Trump-memers, maybe it's cause they don't study history?

For you, my King.